Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad it's so quiet...I could use a snuggle...
Sending a warm cuddly, snuggle your way also. (Wll ok, a little pinch here , tickle there, a goose to really get you going then calm down with another stronger snuggle & kiss goodnight.) There my Fair Lady, pleasent dreams.

Well up until five months ago I never really knew much about the whole daddy thing that is until I found my babygirl. I try to be understanding and give my babygirl exactly what she needs. That is unless she's a badgirl and then well I just give her what she deserves just a little harder. She knows how to make me weak in the knees especially when she's on her knees in front of me. Come home soon babygirl. Daddy needs you. :kiss:

It's been really quiet all day. And I'm about to go off to begin this evenings festivities.
Sending a loving, warm, snuggle your way, Bound. :heart:

Sending a warm cuddly, snuggle your way also. (Wll ok, a little pinch here , tickle there, a goose to really get you going then calm down with another stronger snuggle & kiss goodnight.) There my Fair Lady, pleasent dreams.

:heart::kiss:*snuggle*
Thank you...I needed that:rose:

Been There...

While I don't disagree with your point of view of a sugar daddy, I think a different perspective is equally tenable; that being the one of a willing, well-to-do older gentleman, loving and receiving love from a younger, less fiscally endowed woman, who appreciates what this man does for her.
Your example of not being able to appreciate a fine wine is apropos. The older man recognizes the less experienced woman may not appreciate his interests at the time, but through nurturance, patience, and perhaps a bit of loving, "heavy- handed" guidance... she will grow in her wisdom and sophistication.
I love a good debate :D :kiss::rose:

and done that... And NO WAY was he a "Sugar Daddy" or would I have ever even considered calling him "Daddy" - despite the fact that at the time he was twice my age - and took me places, and on trips...I saw things and learned things I might never have learned otherwise. He was one of the sexiest men I've ever known and I adored him...and was devastated when it ended.... :heart:

And that

Well up until five months ago I never really knew much about the whole daddy thing that is until I found my babygirl. I try to be understanding and give my babygirl exactly what she needs. That is unless she's a badgirl and then well I just give her what she deserves just a little harder. She knows how to make me weak in the knees especially when she's on her knees in front of me. Come home soon babygirl. Daddy needs you. :kiss:

is one of the most powerful aspects of the Daddy/Baby Girl dynamic - that Daddies need their baby girls just as much as baby girls needs Daddies - that Baby Girls have as much power within the relationship/power over Daddy, as vice-versa..... :heart:

is one of the most powerful aspects of the Daddy/Baby Girl dynamic - that Daddies need their baby girls just as much as baby girls needs Daddies - that Baby Girls have as much power within the relationship/power over Daddy, as vice-versa..... :heart:

Baby Girls are known to twirl the sternest of daddy s around their little fingers when the want to.All they need to do is to go and sit on daddy's lap kiss him and say daddy please .

*Curling up

Naturally, Peaches. The power of the baby girls lies in using their submissiveness to get their Daddies to make them the most important thing in their life, catering to their every need.

Which complements the Daddies' overwhelming need to protect and care for their delicate little angels...who always obey and submit to their Daddies' desires.

on Daddy's lap...snuggling in...toying with the buttons on Daddy's shirt....cocking my head to look up at my Daddy - mischief sparkling in my eyes*

"Well, ALMOST always obey and submit"....*giggle* :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Batting

Baby Girls are known to twirl the sternest of daddy s around their little fingers when the want to.All they need to do is to go and sit on daddy's lap kiss him and say daddy please .

our eyelashes and LOTS of Daddy kisses helps a LOT with that process.... :rose:

AND because

Daddy lets you *think* you get away with a few things here and there.....because Daddies are very wise.

Daddy loves me MORE than any other princess in the whole wide world! And because he is the best - smartest Daddy - the handsomest Daddy in the whole world! :heart: :kiss: :heart:

There may be lulls between our posts at times, but that just builds the desire, and Daddy always gives me what I need...;)

I wouldn't mind cuddling up with you though, it is a bit chilly today...

Hey little girl......are you chilly......you need some naughty loving........Daddy's here........:kiss:

Hey little girl......are you chilly......you need some naughty loving........Daddy's here........:kiss:

Good morning Daddy. :heart: I'm sorry I disappeared last night....I was feeling a little out of sorts and needed to step away for a bit.

I'm feeling much more like my little girl self this morning.....but some Daddy cuddles would certainly help. :kiss:

Good morning Daddy. :heart: I'm sorry I disappeared last night....I was feeling a little out of sorts and needed to step away for a bit.

I'm feeling much more like my little girl self this morning.....but some Daddy cuddles would certainly help. :kiss:

"Poor little girl".............*cuddles*........*hugs*........*nuzzles* close to you.....*holding* you tight........Kisses* you softly........:kiss:

"Poor little girl".............*cuddles*........*hugs*........*nuzzles* close to you.....*holding* you tight........Kisses* you softly........:kiss:

I sigh contentedly, feeling safe in my Daddy's strong arms as you holds me close....I revel in the warmth of your body and snuggle closer, returning your kiss, parting my lips to taste you.....

I sigh contentedly, feeling safe in my Daddy's strong arms as you holds me close....I revel in the warmth of your body and snuggle closer, returning your kiss, parting my lips to taste you.....

*Sighs*......:kiss::heart::kiss:

Tongues dancing.....nipples hardening.....holding you tight.......:heart:

*Sighs*......:kiss::heart::kiss:

Tongues dancing.....nipples hardening.....holding you tight.......:heart:

I stroke your tongue with my own, pull back a bit to nip your bottom lip with my teeth.....my hand slides down your strong, firm back, pressing close, loving the feel of your chest hair against my stiff, sensitive nipples..."Oh, Daddy......" I sigh.....:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back