Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many girls have this fantasy! It's a hard one to bring up in bed, some girls would be totally put off by calling their partner daddy?

I think this is a real common fantasy. I like being called daddy in bed. I don't know why, I just do. It get your hips grinding more, and you just push deeper. It's awesome! :D

@ DaddyslilStar & IneedLove-

Hello girls! ;)

Hi there!

Looking for a little girl to call me daddy in return for fun and excitement!

Hi and welcome to the thread...surprised to see you here!

That response perked my.......ahhhh.......yeah that too........:cool:

Do tell! <sits up watching expectantly>

Hi everyone!

How are the daddies supposed to show you "stuff" when you're both popping in and out? Teasing daddy again?

Sorry! I was waiting for a meeting to start. You don't like to chase a little princess around? :devil:

I wonder how many girls have this fantasy! It's a hard one to bring up in bed, some girls would be totally put off by calling their partner daddy?

It's not common......for me it's not really an incestual thing but a loving Dom thing. It's those girls that you'll find enjoying calling you Daddy!

I think this is a real common fantasy. I like being called daddy in bed. I don't know why, I just do. It get your hips grinding more, and you just push deeper. It's awesome! :D

Rawr!! I like hearing the male perspective. :D

Calling a partner Daddy did seem a bit icky to me... but I was totally turned on by how I see the dynamic... giving a strong, caring, dominate man my complete trust... trusting that I can and should share my naughtiest desires...trusting that he wouldn't harm me...trusting that his need to give me pleasure is as great as his desires for his own...trusting that he would use my body to satisfy his lust...:heart:

Now I see calling a partner Daddy, not like calling my father, Daddy, but as if the word has two meaning...with similarities, but not the same.

Calling a partner Daddy did seem a bit icky to me... but I was totally turned on by how I see the dynamic... giving a strong, caring, dominate man my complete trust... trusting that I can and should share my naughtiest desires...trusting that he wouldn't harm me...trusting that his need to give me pleasure is as great as his desires for his own...trusting that he would use my body to satisfy his lust...:heart:

Now I see calling a partner Daddy, not like calling my father, Daddy, but as if the word has two meaning...with similarities, but not the same.

This is lovely Bound. For me it's not an incest situation at all....it's everything you e listed above much more eloquently than I ever could. Thank you.

Sorry! I was waiting for a meeting to start. You don't like to chase a little princess around? :devil:

Oh, you know I like to be teased by you baby girl, but daddies need to know the whereabouts of their little princesses at all times, so you need to ask daddy if you can leave next time ... unless you want a spanking. ;)

YES

*sighs*

Oh, you know I like to be teased by you baby girl, but daddies need to know the whereabouts of their little princesses at all times, so you need to ask daddy if you can leave next time ... unless you want a spanking. ;)

LOL! Sometimes a girl just has a moment...should she not post? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back