Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cock pressing against the fabric.....oozing pre-cum......my mind reeling with desire.......as I caress your thigh......edging ever closer to your center......:devil:

I watch your hand...trying to will it on...every nerve in my body humming in anticipation...

I watch your hand...trying to will it on...every nerve in my body humming in anticipation...

Anticipation.....yours.....mine.....I sense the:devil: smell of arousal in the air.....I see the tremble of your lip.......you see the lump of my hard cock.......with only a zipper between us..........

Anticipation.....yours.....mine.....I sense the:devil: smell of arousal in the air.....I see the tremble of your lip.......you see the lump of my hard cock.......with only a zipper between us..........

My eyes bounce back and forth... between you hand and that damned zipper...settling on the swell in your pants...I look into you eyes..."please Daddy...let me see...show me how to make to make you feel good and how you can make me feel wonderful in return"

Welcome to the thread! Good morning!

Many of the girls in this thread desire to be treated like a special princess. But it's our nature to be naughty too--especially when we want Daddy's attention or a spanking. For me, it's more about Daddy Dom....a submissive relationship but VERY focused on the loving side. Desiring to please Daddy but also to be his loved girl. :kiss::kiss:

I think you will like this thread. Am I right folks? :cattail:
You're exactly correct. A true daddy loves his little girl, but knows she struggles with those naughty desires. His job is to help her reconcile those two desires she has for her daddy.

ha well hi then

Is everyone slippin' and slidin' on the streets right now? I remember they didn't have enough snow plows to handle the little snow they got. I actually lived out in Ballard back then. The love of my life lived in Mountlake Terrace. Sadly, I let that one slip away.

Whew; Bound & GoodSonForMom; Get a room I now need a cigarette after that little exchange, not to mention a shower, & some clean clothing 2hew; That was a nice litte scorcher there!!!

It has been far too long since I had a special little girl of my own.

Can be tough to find someone with whom I connect, but it can be oh so much fun....

My eyes bounce back and forth... between you hand and that damned zipper...settling on the swell in your pants...I look into you eyes..."please Daddy...let me see...show me how to make to make you feel good and how you can make me feel wonderful in return"

"Shhhhhhhhhh......".....As I assure you....."go on little girl......pull my zipper down....".......:heart:

You're exactly correct. A true daddy loves his little girl, but knows she struggles with those naughty desires. His job is to help her reconcile those two desires she has for her daddy.

Mmmm, yes!! Welcome to the thread!

Whew; Bound & GoodSonForMom; Get a room I now need a cigarette after that little exchange, not to mention a shower, & some clean clothing 2hew; That was a nice litte scorcher there!!!

Methinks he doth protest too much....;)

It has been far too long since I had a special little girl of my own.

Can be tough to find someone with whom I connect, but it can be oh so much fun....

Finding a little girl (or being found by Daddy) can be a journey.....very worth it! Good luck and Welcome to the thread!

"Shhhhhhhhhh......".....As I assure you....."go on little girl......pull my zipper down....".......:heart:

I reach...bite my lip...clasp your zipper tag and slowly pull down...what do I find...boxers...briefs...:devil:

{I think we should take this some more private?}

any suggestions as to which category a 'Daddy' story should go in? i submitted one today under Fetish but, upon reflection, maybe BDSM is also suitable?

Geronimo--
Most of the age and relationship start off or are routed to the BDSM forum, so I reckon that would be the best place.

@ DaddyslilStar & IneedLove-

Hello girls! ;)

Mmmm, yes!! Welcome to the thread!

Methinks he doth protest too much....;)

Finding a little girl (or being found by Daddy) can be a journey.....very worth it! Good luck and Welcome to the thread!
She who is fanning herself there. "Got a touch of the vapors, Ma'am???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back