Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for butting in, but hearing that you lived under a bridge sort of makes me sad for you (and the others in similar circumstances). this baby girl would like to express her deep appreciation and gratitude for the sacrifices you made by conscious decision on behalf of our country. thank you so much. lots of kisses for your cheeks. (and an adoring look in my eyes) :kiss::rose::kiss:

Thanks for the appreciation but please don't feel sad for me. I was doing what I wanted to do and would do it again in a heartbeat. It was the life I chose and I knew what I was getting myself into. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Again thanks for the recognition. You wouldn't believe how that makes me feel. :D
:kiss::rose:

Thanks for the appreciation but please don't feel sad for me. I was doing what I wanted to do and would do it again in a heartbeat. It was the life I chose and I knew what I was getting myself into. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Spoken like a Trooper!

My regards and respects to you and your comrades-in-arms.

Again thanks for the recognition. You wouldn't believe how that makes me feel. :D
:kiss::rose:

Hugs!!! Big hugs and kisses! :kiss:

Its 7pm here. Finally finished work! Still can't get this profile picture sorted out. So frustrating!!!

Its 7pm here. Finally finished work! Still can't get this profile picture sorted out. So frustrating!!!

SG, you must wait until you reach 100 posts before Lit will allow you to post a pic. on the Playground, there are some silly, game threads....use them to build your posts. It's also a good way to meet people. Best wishes.

Good morning to the Daddies and all the girls. We finally made it to Friday!! ((hugs)) :kiss:es

Good morning, all you sweet baby girls ! I hope I didn't miss everyone ... again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back