Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a cuddle from a daddy :'( been a hard few days xxx

Its cold and miserable here in Scotland. Snuggles anyone??? Xxxxxxx

You really are having a tough time.....first a rough few days and then cold......maybe you need to just crawl in bed with Daddy and stay for a few days:rose::kiss: Hopefully these will help baby girl a bit.

BIG HUG & KISSES TO BABY GIRLS GOOD MORNING. Hand shakes tp the Daddies.

I second that PA....even if it is now evening now......hope everyone had a good day.

Good morning Daddies and girls. :rose::kiss::rose:

Good evening HP......hope you had a good day today.....especially after teasing that poor guy;)

That's what my daughter said when she came back from there.....I don't remember exactly what she did call it but it wasn't a tent.

They probably called them hooches. But when I was in Iraq we lived underneath a bridge.

They probably called them hooches. But when I was in Iraq we lived underneath a bridge.

LOL......when you were in Iraq you may have lived under one that she built, when she was active Army she was with the combat engineers, as a Reservist she was in Afghanistan as a postal clerk, she got back from that tour last October.

And hooches does sound right.

LOL......when you were in Iraq you may have lived under one that she built, when she was active Army she was with the combat engineers, as a Reservist she was in Afghanistan as a postal clerk, she got back from that tour last October.

No this bridge was preexisting. There long before we were.

Infact you can see part of it in my AV.

sorry for butting in, but hearing that you lived under a bridge sort of makes me sad for you (and the others in similar circumstances). this baby girl would like to express her deep appreciation and gratitude for the sacrifices you made by conscious decision on behalf of our country. thank you so much. lots of kisses for your cheeks. (and an adoring look in my eyes) :kiss::rose::kiss:

Good Morning

Daddies and my Baby Girl Sisters! :heart:

And I would just like to second my Sister INL's vote of thanks and deep appreciation for your service and sacrifice Daddy Nick - YOU are appreciated and recognized....:kiss::heart::kiss:

DaddyJohn: Nick knows me well ... And trust me he gives as good as he gets. ;)

Oh we didn't sleep in tents.

Under a bridge? Really? But yea ... I'd so go there for ya. ;)

Good morning Daddies and girls. Here's hoping a wonderful day for you all!! :kiss::rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back