cuckolding

Ukrocker, it's not that I don't like condoms. I will actually use them. For a long while that's all hubby and I used together. Right now I keep very careful track of my cycles. I'm not on any other method of birth control, and can't be on the pill, but if everything is kept track of properly, it can be very effective. (You can find various effective methods online if you're really interested). That said, I admit I'm could be at a heightened risk if I'm not careful. John has always said he's liked it that way, even if at times I've made him wear condoms.

In other news, I'm to meet a potential partner this week. John said he has been talking to a guy he plays tennis with, and they sort of got onto the subject. We've talked about this whole thing quite a bit now, and he knows my interest in a dominant guy, and says this guy is very dominant. Because he's sort of on the fringe right now, neither a friend, nor a stranger, we're planning on conducting a bit of an 'interview process' to see if things should be cut off before they get any closer. We've discussed that if he works out, this could be a long term thing.

I'm again very nervous and excited. Things have pretty much ended between the first two guys now. Hubby has said he wants a partner for me at valentines, but unlike the first two guys, it would be someone that knows about our arrangement, and therefore hubby could view and participate as well. I guess that would have to be someone dominant ;)

Anyway, wish us luck.
Oh don't vanish on us just yet lovely a lot of us look forward to hearing from you ;)

Well I'm sure tonight was a great night for you guys. Did your interview with your friend come through? We all are waiting to hear ya know...lol

Call it going all the way

Your story really is hot and gets me hard (like everyone else here) but the idea of getting pregnant by another man seems to be extreme, at least it would be to me. What happens if this thing ends on a bad note, as some here have intimated it very well could? Then you have brought a new life into this world in the midst of a firestorm of bad feelings, regrets, and just overall turmoil. Just something to think about, and I am not judging you at all, just playing devils' advocate. I know if I were the hubby I could never go through life bringing up someone else's child, no matter how hot the fantasy was at the time.

Anyway GL to you and I love your erotic descriptions so far:D

Condoms are a pain. They take away from the experience.

But if you are going to play, then go all the way. That the rush. It test the marriage, it test blondegirlashley emotionally and physically. It makes perfect sense to me.

Dear blondegirlLashley, I enjoy this thread immensely.

My wife chooses not to have sex. We've discuss me playing. Frankly, I'd like to her to take on a lover and the both of us to enjoy the experience.

To answer a lot of inquiries, I am okay, and our marriage is okay, but am putting a hold on everything right now, including this. Sorry guys and gals :( Thanks for the support.

Yup

ahh, have you had your wife after she's been freshly filled if she does it bareback? And i have to ask the maker of this threat if she would also let us know if she's taken it the same way or not with her lovers.

Well Habercom,over twenty two years my wife and I have met a total of four men and indulged in just about every sexual combination a woman and two men could think of.
however for the last three years she has been delivered to a discreet car park for her to go with her lover for a series of overnight stays in the best hotels.
With the last man the deal was...He would wine,dine and spoil her.
.... Pleasure her in every way.
....Then give me a detailed account of what they did, my wifes reactions and willingness.
Have to say after many years of playing these secret games the last man was the ultimate.
He brought out her submissive nature (sexually only,day to day she is one formidable lady)
Over two years he had her...exposing herself with skirt up around her waist in his car as they inched alongside a lorry in a traffic hold up on the motorway.
Swallowing.....Loving anal sex hard and fast so much she would ask him for it.
......Agreeing to fuck the room service waiter but a business call he had to take put a halt to that one just as she was sat in bed naked to the waist when he came in with their breakfast.
But have to say at this moment she has called a halt but I am hoping she willget hungry again soon.
All the signs are promising,flooding when Iwhisper about her having another lover etc.
Oh, yes have had silky seconds and consider that to be the ultimate experience..I can never last long when I'm sliding on another mans lubrication

Right now it's so fucking hot I'm sitting outside of the bar she left with a guy. She told me she was just gonna be gone for a little while it's been almost an hour I'm pretty sure she's fucking in but I really don't know what to do it's so fucking hot I know she's getting her pussy pounded so bad right now I just wish it wash let me watch it witht stud I mean really drive I can't wait to lick her pussy full of cum

So we went to a party tonight over a friends house. And there's a guy there that she really likes. About 2 hours ago she told me that they were going to leave in that I could just make an excuse that she had to help him get home . About 15 minutes later I get a text read that they're checking in to a motel room.

So now I'm driving around town just waiting for her to text me to pick her up at the hotel after she's done.

I bigger to take some pictures for at least they have him take pictures of her with her camera well with her phone so I really hope that he did I really really want to see his big cock fucking her I wish she would let me be there so I can watch

Well just bring you up to speed my wife sent me a text telling me I need is just gonna go hang out for a while burley or today she called Aid texted me told me the fact that she wanted to meet me for a drink tonight. Then she texted me told me the fact that she was on her way to this kinda sleazy dive tavern to meet up with her current lover.
So now here I sit in a parking lot waiting in waiting she told me I had to wait at least an hour and a half before I could text her and see if she was ready for me to pick her up or not.
I can't wait to see ur I don't think she's gonna fucking tonight she's probably just going to give him a blowjob but when she sees me expecially if she's done that I know the first thing that she's going to do is kiss me so I can taste your lips taste her taste his cock taste his cum because that's what she likes

this was her last text to me...

"can I come home with a treat for you? Please? ... I love you"

so i texted back
"Yes, so i should go home and wait for you in bed?"

and she replied... "YES... he is so HOT"

OMG OMG.. my wife texted me that she is following her lover home
i am such a lucky husband

well... no cream pie... she didn't let him cum in her.. he pulled out and shot on her belly.. so all i got by the time she got some was some flakes... they didn't have sex last night because they were both to drunk/tired.. so she woke him up this morning about 9:30 and they fucked.. she woke him with a blow job... something she has NEVER done with me.. then after he was done she wiped off, got dressed and came home..
then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face...
OMG she was so OPEN i could tongue her all the way and hardly touched her walls.. her lips were still all puffy and damn was she wet... i could taste a little of him but mostly her... she made me lick her until she came then made me keep licking as i played with myself until i came, then she rode me through one more orgasm .. got off and showered..

my wife just texted that she is going over to his place again... he is grumpy she said... but that maybe a blow job and letting him take his "aggressions" out on her pussy would make him feel better...

my wife just texted that she is going over to his place again... he is grumpy she said... but that maybe a blow job and letting him take his "aggressions" out on her pussy would make him feel better...

Really? On a weekday night? :cool:

Really? On a weekday night? :cool:

yep.. just a quick stop after work.. got home around midnight thirty...
she said he fucked her a couple of times in between giving him a couple of blowjobs.. then he came in her mouth and she swallowed it all like a "good girl"
then she came home and kissed me first thing.. then she got undressed.. had me lick her.. she is so open after he fucks her.. then we fucked and i blew so damn fast ... she made me lick her up and then sleepy time

the Wife is on the prowl again.. she just told the kids she is going to help out a girlfriend of hers through some ruff stuff... but she is really going to her Lovers.... let me lick her for about 2 minutes.. then she showed me how she is going to start His blowjob.. about 30 seconds.. Damn she has gotten a talented tongue over the last few years of TRYING to make me cum that way (never have I cum from a blowjob)...
then she stood up, kissed me and walked out the front door... told me to play with myself (but NOT to cum) while i was thinking about how hard she is going to cum while he is fucking her tonight AND tomorrow morning and that she will see me after lunch...

the Wife is on the prowl again.. she just told the kids she is going to help out a girlfriend of hers through some ruff stuff... but she is really going to her Lovers.... let me lick her for about 2 minutes.. then she showed me how she is going to start His blowjob.. about 30 seconds.. Damn she has gotten a talented tongue over the last few years of TRYING to make me cum that way (never have I cum from a blowjob)...
then she stood up, kissed me and walked out the front door... told me to play with myself (but NOT to cum) while i was thinking about how hard she is going to cum while he is fucking her tonight AND tomorrow morning and that she will see me after lunch...

How old are your kids?

i asked my wife to please at least have her lover cum ON her pussy then put her panties on right away.. she said she wasn't sure because he is a "clean freak" and when he cums on her he immediately goes and gets a towel to clean her up with... so i asked her to tell him that her hubby has been really horny since she was on the rag and that since that is over i had told her i wanted to eat her .. (he thinks that she is telling me she is at a girl friends house and not with him).. and see if he would get turned on by the fact that she was going to make me lick his cum "without knowing it"...
i can only hope that he goes along with her ...

on other notes.. I SURE HOPE I WIN THE POWERBALL TONIGHT!!!

Back