cuckolding

Also, call this a silly question, but for those of you who said my post was hot, what did you find so hot about it? John's been saying I'm so hot, and my sleeping with other guys makes me so much sexier, and hotter, and beautiful. I love his compliments, even if they're in that context. I just want to know what everyone else gets out of it and if it's the same.

Allong with others here... The turn on is partly due to your good writing :)

But also the way in which you sum up your emotions and feelings. The fact that it is naughty/taboo/wrong is a turn on... I know you must feel that. Breaking a taboo is always exciting. Lets face it things are always more fun when you shouldn't be enjoying them.
Right from the fact that you kiss a man who isnt your husband... :eek:
All the way to... He empties his balls in you unprotected :devil:

For me the emotional side is a turn on. The emotional rolercoster that sends us dizzy with conflicting thoughts feelings and desires is a strong drug.

I'm sure that as you find more men to be attracted to you in a strong sexual way it makes you more confident in yourself, your body and you feel more sexy as you KNOW that men desire you in that way when they react to you with a hardening cock rather than just words in an emial.

Fuck, I love all of you guys for your encouraging and cautionary comments! I promise I'll address them soon in another post. Just have things to do tonight so can't sit down and write properly. But know that I'm just living for everything you're all saying right now! I can almost feel the goodwill coming through the computer, and you'll never know how much you're helping me. I hope I can keep it up, and keep entertaining you guys in return. I think as one guy pointed out, it feels like I'm in some sort of reality tv show where I have an audience watching us. It's incredibly hot! I know I'll have to show this to John one day, but I'm going to keep him away from it for a while at least, maybe to show him if I ever get comfy and settled with this whole thing (in whatever form that settlement takes). But I think, at least from the comments I'm getting, both posted and privately, that lots of you totally understand what I'm trying to convey, and that you totally 'get' me, and us, even though it's so hard and inadequate to describe these feelings in mere words.

But as things feel like they're getting more personal, I wanted to ask (since I don't really seem to have the know-how to figure it out on my own) if there's any way to make some sort of semi-public thread. I feel I might be able to open up just a little more if it was a small intimate sort of "fan base" I could talk to instead of knowing that anyone just floating in could see what I'm posting. Maybe there's no way to do it, I don't know, but I'd appreciate help with it if possible.

And I'll leave you with what happened late last night with John. He woke me up whispering in my ear. I was sleeping on my side facing away from him. He was facing me. I'm sort of paraphrasing, but he said more or less, "I love how you've been giving yourself to other men. It makes you so sexy, and so beautiful. I can't believe other guys have had your body, the one you promised to me, and it makes me so jealous, and so horny for you. I want you to keep doing it. I want you to sleep with more guys. I want black guys, and white guys, and chinese guys, and indian guys to have you. Can you do that for me?" My heart started racing as he just started with this topic in the middle of the night, still dazed from sleep, but I looked back over my shoulder in the dark and said yes to him. He sighed and I realized he had just cum all over my back. I smiled and went back to bed. I didn't even notice him stroking or touching himself. I think maybe he was just holding it in his hand when it went off. It was pretty erotic.

People will think it's hot for different reasons. Here's why I think it was hot:

My biggest turn on in life is uninhibited passion from a woman. She doesn't think, she doesn't really plan, she just goes with what she feels. The more turned on she gets, the more turned on I get.

I'd say John has some of that as well. He gets turned on by you being turned on.

just be sure having all these other men is something that you want... im a big fan of it all.. and on your side 100%...but make sure you dont do something that you dont want to do...
hot...? thats an understatement...lol

[ I feel I might be able to open up just a little more if it was a small intimate sort of "fan base" I could talk to instead of knowing that anyone just floating in could see what I'm posting. Maybe there's no way to do it, I don't know, but I'd appreciate help with it if possible.[/QUOTE]

If you work this out please don't leave me out. I read this thread everytime I go near my computer. Love your posts blondegirlashley.

[ I want you to sleep with more guys. I want black guys, and white guys, and chinese guys, and indian guys to have you. Can you do that for me?" My heart started racing as he just started with this topic in the middle of the night, still dazed from sleep, but I looked back over my shoulder in the dark and said yes to him. He sighed and I realized he had just cum all over my back. .[/QUOTE]

I love how you tell us your heart started racing & how your hubby came when you said yes.
This is so Game On. I'm so envyious.
Maybe you should have inquired with hubby if he'd mind if you had two guys in a threesome. I bet his heart would start racing & he would cream his pants. I know I would.

Your follower
xxoo Greg

sorry i havn't mastered the quoting & my replys are well.. stuffed up

Fuck, I love all of you guys for your encouraging and cautionary comments! I promise I'll address them soon in another post. Just have things to do tonight so can't sit down and write properly. But know that I'm just living for everything you're all saying right now! I can almost feel the goodwill coming through the computer, and you'll never know how much you're helping me. I hope I can keep it up, and keep entertaining you guys in return. I think as one guy pointed out, it feels like I'm in some sort of reality tv show where I have an audience watching us. It's incredibly hot! I know I'll have to show this to John one day, but I'm going to keep him away from it for a while at least, maybe to show him if I ever get comfy and settled with this whole thing (in whatever form that settlement takes). But I think, at least from the comments I'm getting, both posted and privately, that lots of you totally understand what I'm trying to convey, and that you totally 'get' me, and us, even though it's so hard and inadequate to describe these feelings in mere words.

But as things feel like they're getting more personal, I wanted to ask (since I don't really seem to have the know-how to figure it out on my own) if there's any way to make some sort of semi-public thread. I feel I might be able to open up just a little more if it was a small intimate sort of "fan base" I could talk to instead of knowing that anyone just floating in could see what I'm posting. Maybe there's no way to do it, I don't know, but I'd appreciate help with it if possible.

And I'll leave you with what happened late last night with John. He woke me up whispering in my ear. I was sleeping on my side facing away from him. He was facing me. I'm sort of paraphrasing, but he said more or less, "I love how you've been giving yourself to other men. It makes you so sexy, and so beautiful. I can't believe other guys have had your body, the one you promised to me, and it makes me so jealous, and so horny for you. I want you to keep doing it. I want you to sleep with more guys. I want black guys, and white guys, and chinese guys, and indian guys to have you. Can you do that for me?" My heart started racing as he just started with this topic in the middle of the night, still dazed from sleep, but I looked back over my shoulder in the dark and said yes to him. He sighed and I realized he had just cum all over my back. I smiled and went back to bed. I didn't even notice him stroking or touching himself. I think maybe he was just holding it in his hand when it went off. It was pretty erotic.

This little glimpse into a most intimate and private aspect of your relationship is extremely erotic. Its just too bad he didn't tell you to sleep with aging baby boomer type guys.
;)
Mike

I would love to be in that small circle of fans for you ;)

its hot because you're a married woman, promised to one man but taking different cock. especially because you're taking it bare, and because you don't even really want to take it. i know you're interested in submission, and some don't think cuckolding your man matches that, but just think- you're submitting to him by fucking these guys. he gets humiliated, you get to submit, those guys get to fuck your hot body, and we get to follow along. everybody wins! def a fan, Ash!

As Gregy mentioned, having threesomes and foursomes with your husband sharing you with other guys may be very hot for you. John could open you for another guy and watch the other guy's big cock enter you and whisper in your ear how sexy you are and how hot its making him watching you do it for him.

Yes, I have to admit it's a turnon knowing all you guys are following my intimate private life. Like, more than private almost (if that's possible). It's hot knowing you're interested, but feels safe knowing you don't know me.

I haven't gone so far as asking John about his thoughts on a threesome (or moresome). I don't think I'm up to that sort of thing yet. But he does want me to have a long term bf that knows about him, and will have me in front of him, and he'd have to do things like hold me open for this other man. We have no idea who that would be yet.

It's still in the fantasy stage for sure, but I think it's a hot idea, even though it goes against some of the advice on here to keep the sexual relations to strangers and one-nighters. Still, with a safe enough person, I think it could work.

And just for the record, I would totally do it with aging baby boomer types. The older distinguished man is a turnon all its own.

Any thoughts on how I can take this semi-private? Maybe there isn't such an option here on lit :( But tonight is date night, and hubby is taking me out to a club. We haven't been to one together for years, and he's said he's having me put on an incredible amount of perfume so guys will be able to trail my scent. He wants me to flirt and everything, and get really drunk (which should be no problem). I'm wondering if I should send him home and pretend some guy (or guys) picked me up. I don't think I'm up to actually doing it with someone tonight, but it would give him a thrill. The down side would be that I would be lying. Would appreciate opinions on that if you get to respond before we leave, probably about 4-5 hours from now.

Oh, I wanted to add one more thing. I think I've taken my first cuckolding 'executive decision' when John and I were last in bed. i've told him that as long as we're doing this, he is no longer allowed to cum inside me. It's simply for the very practical reason that if I'm taking other men, and I get pregnant, I don't want there to be any doubt of whose it is. He seemed frustrated, as I told him this while we were making love and he was on the verge of cumming in me. He didn't of course, as I didn't let him, but I think he rather enjoyed being deprived of that husbandly right. He seems way more horny these days, not that I'm complaining.

Some great ideas you have put out there, good luck on tonight! I wish i could watch it all go down... so to speak..lol
Im not sure of what you want with your semi-private idea..... you could go to myspace or facebook or online to yahoo/msn messenger.... one of those forums. It really depends on how much you want people to be involved. Any further ideas on what you want?
Have fun, be safe!

Oh, I wanted to add one more thing. I think I've taken my first cuckolding 'executive decision' when John and I were last in bed. i've told him that as long as we're doing this, he is no longer allowed to cum inside me. It's simply for the very practical reason that if I'm taking other men, and I get pregnant, I don't want there to be any doubt of whose it is. He seemed frustrated, as I told him this while we were making love and he was on the verge of cumming in me. He didn't of course, as I didn't let him, but I think he rather enjoyed being deprived of that husbandly right. He seems way more horny these days, not that I'm complaining.

Thats actually pretty hot depriving him . You could really have some fun with this. For example you could say to him if he dare cums in you ..You'll be making him lick his cum out along with every other guys. I bet you he blows & goes down on you..Also unprotect sex with other men with the risk of pregnancy ..Just adds to it..I always get a fat reading your posts ashley.

Enjoy tonight. I reckon just relax & do what feels good at the time.

if you want men to follow your scent, just before entering the club put your fingers in your cunt and rub your juices on all the places you normally put perfume.

Hey Ashley ;)

Don't worry about the thread. It already is public; to date, you've had 3,640 views on the thread, and I'm sure that just about every man on literotica is following your exploits (I mean, honestly, cuckolding is hot, and the chance to impregnate another man's wife is something very few men would pass up).

Just so no one is waiting for some sexy story, nothing much happened last night. We went out and was pretty much ignored at the club. I don't think I was feeling totally into it, and everyone there was a lot younger than us. More on things later when I have more time.

Just so no one is waiting for some sexy story, nothing much happened last night. We went out and was pretty much ignored at the club. I don't think I was feeling totally into it, and everyone there was a lot younger than us. More on things later when I have more time.

I haven't responded any but this thread is hotter than hell.

How old are you guys?

How thoughtful letting us all know. Just shows us another side to your beautiful nature.

I have to say blondegirlashley I am a female, but I find your stories so hot, they way you write them gets me so wet. Thank you:kiss:

I have to say blondegirlashley I am a female, but I find your stories so hot, they way you write them gets me so wet. Thank you:kiss:

SEEEEEEE, your affecting men AND women..... how hot is that?!
I wouldnt worry about the lack of attention..... at least you had a night out with your husband at a club, you said you havent done that in a longtime!
:)

I can't believe I'm still getting compliments from you wonderful guys. You're saving my life here. And greg70, saying I have "beautiful nature", I don't know if it's possible to feel so appreciated online, but I'm certainly starting to think so. And also very flattered that some women are finding this interesting. I've actually pm'd with a couple of guys on here who have said they've had great sex with their wives after reading the posts here, or have come closer by discussing this thread. That's the greatest compliment, I think. I love other people enjoying me, so just makes me want to keep coming on here and writing stuff. Just sometimes I don't think it's interesting enough, so if anyone has any questions or anything (nothing TOO personalized), then go ahead.

As for the club, like I say, wasn't that great. I wore this outfit, it's like a dress with overalls, green plaid with black tights on underneath, and a black turtleneck top. I know the description probably sounds hideous, but it looked actually quite nice. Nothing much happened in the club though. I danced with a few guys, but nothing close or too sexy. It was a younger crowd which didn't help. Nothing much really happened in the way of big flirting or guys hitting on me.

Hubby stayed over at the bar when I did that. He doesn't dance and just drank his white russians all night. He was too drunk to do anything when we got home anyway (I actually wasn't that bad). In the morning, we did have sex. I guess he was thinking of how I looked when I was dancing, but still didn't let him cum inside even though he asked this time. I stroked him off onto my leg, and he seemed to enjoy that.

I don't really know where to begin. It's been a while in the works, and now I guess I'm actually "cuckolding" my husband. He likes it, I think. I still have terribly mixed feelings on the whole subject. I guess I want to talk it over with someone. I've found some of the conversations I've had on here very theraputic in the past. But in general, does everyone think this is a good idea or a bad idea? The cuckolding, I mean.

I agree with most of the post to date. Its a difficult decision and you both need to be very sure you are happy with it. My gut would say it has a higher chance of ending in sadness than in happiness but I'm pretty reserved. If you have mixed feelings I might listen to them for now. If you want to talk it over PM, no bullshit I promise. I have some personal experience with this. Take it slowly

I can't believe I'm still getting compliments from you wonderful guys. You're saving my life here. And greg70, saying I have "beautiful nature", I don't know if it's possible to feel so appreciated online, but I'm certainly starting to think so. And also very flattered that some women are finding this interesting. I've actually pm'd with a couple of guys on here who have said they've had great sex with their wives after reading the posts here, or have come closer by discussing this thread. That's the greatest compliment, I think. I love other people enjoying me, so just makes me want to keep coming on here and writing stuff. Just sometimes I don't think it's interesting enough, so if anyone has any questions or anything (nothing TOO personalized), then go ahead.

As for the club, like I say, wasn't that great. I wore this outfit, it's like a dress with overalls, green plaid with black tights on underneath, and a black turtleneck top. I know the description probably sounds hideous, but it looked actually quite nice. Nothing much happened in the club though. I danced with a few guys, but nothing close or too sexy. It was a younger crowd which didn't help. Nothing much really happened in the way of big flirting or guys hitting on me.

Hubby stayed over at the bar when I did that. He doesn't dance and just drank his white russians all night. He was too drunk to do anything when we got home anyway (I actually wasn't that bad). In the morning, we did have sex. I guess he was thinking of how I looked when I was dancing, but still didn't let him cum inside even though he asked this time. I stroked him off onto my leg, and he seemed to enjoy that.
I love the aspect that he is not allowed to cum in you anymore, that is way hot. Another thing you could do is make him earn his right to cum in you. (this might be a bit much) But maybe after another guy cums in you, you can tell your man if he wants to cum in you he has to eat you out to clean you up before he can use your pussy. Pretty hot idea. Or just never let him cum in you at all cause that is an awesome idea. And believe me love, your posts are no where near boring. Your man is very lucky to have a woman like you :)

And i know you mentioned it earlier about having a steady boyfriend, I think thats actually a good idea if you want to keep taking guys bare back. At least with one steady guy it is alot less risky from a disease stand point.

Back