cuckolding

I've just found this thread today. I started reading earlier but got called away and I've just finished reading the rest of it.
Ashley, I think you're great - my only confusion is in you stopping John from coming inside you when you have (three?) other men. You say John can't come inside you because you don't want any question raised about paternity if you were to fall pregnant. Wouldn't there be confusion anyway if there are still 3 men taking risks? :confused:

Anyway, not wanting to end on a negative, I love this thread. It's very horny, I'm very female, and it's great to see so many replies from men with their honest points of view and advice. I'll be subscribing and keeping up to date.

its hot because you're a married woman, promised to one man but taking different cock. especially because you're taking it bare, and because you don't even really want to take it. i know you're interested in submission, and some don't think cuckolding your man matches that, but just think- you're submitting to him by fucking these guys. he gets humiliated, you get to submit, those guys get to fuck your hot body, and we get to follow along. everybody wins! def a fan, Ash!

(great thread!)

I think you've hit it right on the button .. there's a girl on here (Sophie) who has explained it in much the same way to me (she blesses me with her presence now and again!) .. she's married.. loves the naughtiness of taking it bare with other men even though she's unsure if its right.. loves the effect it has on her hubby.. and the men she sleeps with love the fact that she's married and her hubby knows..

Your story really is hot and gets me hard (like everyone else here) but the idea of getting pregnant by another man seems to be extreme, at least it would be to me. What happens if this thing ends on a bad note, as some here have intimated it very well could? Then you have brought a new life into this world in the midst of a firestorm of bad feelings, regrets, and just overall turmoil. Just something to think about, and I am not judging you at all, just playing devils' advocate. I know if I were the hubby I could never go through life bringing up someone else's child, no matter how hot the fantasy was at the time.

Anyway GL to you and I love your erotic descriptions so far:D

We had a lovely session at the weekend, wife and I went out for a few drinks in the local club and wound up back at our house late evening with 3 guys we know:devil:

The decision to not let John cum in you is perfect. Just the first step. I'm very interested to see how this progresses.

Seany, we are taking things as they come. If I thought things were more likely to turn into sadness, I'd not do it at all. But the truth is, I think things were going downhill anyway. I talked with one guy on here (I hope he doesn't mind that I brought this up), but he actually went away for the weekend and found a woman to be his “wife” and pick up other guys in front of him. I've just heard too many cases where a man left his wife, or was unfaithful, or put himself at risk simply because there wasn't enough adventure there for him. I figure if I'm capable of fulfilling his fantasies, then why not? Why risk leaving it up to some strange woman who will do it for money, when I'm the one he chose for this. I know a lot of people would both agree and disagree with this, but it's just my perspective. I know it might be a little sexist or 'old school', but it's how I see things. (I'm actually very assertive and moderately feminist outside). Maybe I guess I'm just still in love and want to be his fantasy.

But if there's something I'm not considering, please tell me.

Like Dorkman, I'd love to know why it's hot that he can't cum in me anymore. For me it's a totally practical reason. I think it just makes sense if we're going to do this. I don't want any confusion if there are any accidents. But you're also not the only one to say how hot it is. I know that it must be, but conventional thinking says it's all about cumming in a girl that's hot, not NOT cumming in her. I'll accept it, but if you could help me understand, that would probably make it easier. Maybe you just have to be a guy to understand.

And to explain a bit more, Filthy Angel, there's only been two guys. And the confusion between the two, or three, or however many it could possibly ever be doesn't matter. What's not confusing is there's no chance it would be mine and my husband's. IF the time ever comes to make that sort of decision, that's one huge question we won't have to ask ourselves. That said, I'm not TRYING to get pregnant. I'm just trying to be realistic. But thanks for your interest and participation. What's your interest/turn on regarding this subject?

23skadoo, I'm glad you agree with my “first step”. It's good to hear that I'm on the right track. Actually, today I came up with the idea to dress up sexy for him and maybe even do some sort of striptease, but it will be like at a strip club or something where he can't touch me. The only thing is he'll be able to touch himself. I wasn't sure if I could be sexy enough, but I'm getting a whole lot of inspiration from you guys tonight, so I think I will give it a shot. I hope he likes it and finds it terribly frustrating, just like I'll find it such a turnon to see him do that while he watches me, unable to actually touch.

And Roleplay Mom, to answer your question, I live on the west coast, but that's all I'm saying for now.

Ashley, I always love reading your posts. I love how you think. Also you are certainly sexy enough & thats even before your husband casts his eyes on your sexy body.

Ashley,
I would say first and foremost that the reason not cumming in you is so hot is the way you deny him that privilege normally reserved for the husband. By only allowing your lovers that "sacred" right, you are telling him how little you respect him as your husband, which is something I think you enjoy and get off on, judging from earlier conversations. I can see your point in the practicality of it too, that makes perfect sense. You just unwittingly gave yourself an extra little bonus. :)

Seany, we are taking things as they come. If I thought things were more likely to turn into sadness, I'd not do it at all. But the truth is, I think things were going downhill anyway. I talked with one guy on here (I hope he doesn't mind that I brought this up), but he actually went away for the weekend and found a woman to be his “wife” and pick up other guys in front of him. I've just heard too many cases where a man left his wife, or was unfaithful, or put himself at risk simply because there wasn't enough adventure there for him. I figure if I'm capable of fulfilling his fantasies, then why not? Why risk leaving it up to some strange woman who will do it for money, when I'm the one he chose for this. I know a lot of people would both agree and disagree with this, but it's just my perspective. I know it might be a little sexist or 'old school', but it's how I see things. (I'm actually very assertive and moderately feminist outside). Maybe I guess I'm just still in love and want to be his fantasy.

But if there's something I'm not considering, please tell me.

Like Dorkman, I'd love to know why it's hot that he can't cum in me anymore. For me it's a totally practical reason. I think it just makes sense if we're going to do this. I don't want any confusion if there are any accidents. But you're also not the only one to say how hot it is. I know that it must be, but conventional thinking says it's all about cumming in a girl that's hot, not NOT cumming in her. I'll accept it, but if you could help me understand, that would probably make it easier. Maybe you just have to be a guy to understand.

And to explain a bit more, Filthy Angel, there's only been two guys. And the confusion between the two, or three, or however many it could possibly ever be doesn't matter. What's not confusing is there's no chance it would be mine and my husband's. IF the time ever comes to make that sort of decision, that's one huge question we won't have to ask ourselves. That said, I'm not TRYING to get pregnant. I'm just trying to be realistic. But thanks for your interest and participation. What's your interest/turn on regarding this subject?

23skadoo, I'm glad you agree with my “first step”. It's good to hear that I'm on the right track. Actually, today I came up with the idea to dress up sexy for him and maybe even do some sort of striptease, but it will be like at a strip club or something where he can't touch me. The only thing is he'll be able to touch himself. I wasn't sure if I could be sexy enough, but I'm getting a whole lot of inspiration from you guys tonight, so I think I will give it a shot. I hope he likes it and finds it terribly frustrating, just like I'll find it such a turnon to see him do that while he watches me, unable to actually touch.

And Roleplay Mom, to answer your question, I live on the west coast, but that's all I'm saying for now.
The not cumming in you thing is also a control issue. The whole cuckold idea turns me on cause of the power the girl has. So the more the girl is in control the hotter it is. And telling your man he can not cum in you at all, but these other men can is just a massive sign of control and very hot.

I'll try to answer as much as I can here from the perspective of someone who, too, shares the cuckolding (as well as general erotic humiliation) fetish.

1. As many people have mentioned already, both your actions at the moment and your writing style are seriously fucking hot. If you were a bit uncomfortable before undertaking any of this as to your sexiness and whether or not you would still be able to pick up young, hot guys, I hope it's something of a confidence boost that you've now got about 100 guys wrapped around your finger. If you went out to a club with your husband and talked to guys, and acted with them, as you do on this forum you'd have them eating out of your hand in a second.

2. In most of your posts you come across, to some extent, as only doing this to please your husband. It sounds like your afraid of losing him if you don't submit to his fantasies. There's quite a lot to say about this, first off it's a far cry from the general basis of the cuckold relationship. Basically, what the cuck wants to feel is that he is completely and utterly under the thumb of his wife (sometimes this extends beyond a sexual sense and includes complete lifestyle and financial domination).

Think of things like this: You are obviously a very intelligent, caring and extremely sexy person and as long as you can talk to your husband about this openly and honestly (when his views aren't tainted by his arousal) it will be ok. You've already experienced this now so you know that having sex with other men and engaging in other aspects of this lifestyle are not going to harm your marriage. If you and your husband can still connect on a loving level and truly know, together, that this is entirely a sexual act things should be fine. Remember, sex and love are not the same thing. You LOVE your husband, you simply enjoy having sex with other men and he enjoys this too. You do not have to feel guilty for having sex with other men. You don't love them, you just prefer the act of sex with them. you love your husband but you want sex with them (either in addition to or instead of your husband).

The essential point you should take away from this is that you shouldn't feel guilty for this act. You are not betraying your husband because it's just sex. He is still the man you LOVE. You are not damaging your marriage as long as both you and your husband are ok with this. So what does this mean? Basically, this means you've got carte blanche when it comes to sex. You get to have your cake and eat it too. You get to enjoy the single life and then come home to a loving husband who (because your fulfilling his most arousing fantasy) will do ANYTHING to please you and will even get sexually aroused if you ORDER him to do it. You can come home from a nice days' shopping for sexy clothes, with him being absolutely delighted to pay for them all, and then sit in the chair and make him give you a foot massage. All of the house work will be done and he'll be willing to attend to your every need.

Think of all the times you passed hot guys on the street when you were out with your husband (or a girls night out without him) and had dirty thoughts about them but just had to push them to the back of your mind because you knew you couldn't do anything about it (come on, don't act all coy, we all know that women aren't the pure, pedestal-perched creatures we're led to believe. You guys love boundless, sensual sex more than ANY man ever will). After all you're married. Now realise the fact that even if your husband is right there you can do anything you want. You can flirt with the guys, kiss them, let them feel you up in public, take them home or more. Not only will your husband NOT be mad, he'll be aching to fuck you. If you want oral sex when the guy you met on the street is finished with you your husband is there and will get aroused. If you just want a guy to cuddle and love you your husband is there and will be delighted be the re-enforced notion that, although you're having sex with other guys, you still love him. If you just want to go to sleep you can deny your husband sex and, as long as you do it in a dominant way, he'll be aroused. The world is your fucking oyster here. Sex from an Alpha male, love, caring and support from a Beta male, you lucky bitch :p

3. Why is it hot when you don't let him come? Cuckolding, I think, is largely a form of erotic humiliation. Sex, for both men and women, whether you believe it or not, depends more on psychological stimulation than physical. I don't know the basis of this but some guys and girls are extremely turned on by being dominated or humiliated by an attractive member of the opposite sex. In not letting him come inside you you're denying him (YOUR HUSBAND) a right which "should" only be a husbands, while giving it to other guys. This is extremely erotically humiliating for him because it essentially says that, although he's your husband in every other way, he's inadequate for you sexually. It's also very dominating because it shows that you have the power over him to force him not to do something that he wants to do more than anything. So my opinions on your 'first step' (not allowing him to come) are GREAT! Keep it up and take things even further regarding HUMILIATION and DOMINATION. You are in control of this relationship now. He will stick with you and will fucking love you for it. Within the cuckolding context, dominate and humiliate him even more. Refuse him sex for weeks at a time, make him beg you for sex, perform sexual acts (oral, anal etc) that you would never do with your husband, force him to watch or deny him the privilage of watching. Use your imagination, just be sure to keep us posted :p

Regarding your strip tease idea, it's kind of a tough one. All people with erotic humiliation fetishes are going to be slightly different. I personally love the not allowing him to touch you part, but to some extent you're still going out of your way to please him sexually. To me, the essence of this kind of relationship is that it's all about your sexual desires now. He is inconsequential. Instead of doing a strip tease for him, tell him about how you did one for your lover and just couldn't keep his hands off of you. How he eventually just snapped and pushed you down and fucked you in ways your husband never could (mainly because you would never let him :p).

The one final thing I wanna comment on is that you pointed out earlier that you kind of prefer being submissive in sex yourself! (If I got this wrong correct me). Just remember, you can dominate your husband and grow to love the sexual aspect of dominating with him but at the same time you can be a submissive little slut obeying every whim of her bull ;) If anything, since your husband is sexually submissive, a cuckolding relationship will allow you to dominate him sexually and be dominated sexually yourself at the same time.

Have fun anyway, and if you do decide to take this semi-private let me know ;)

Well last night was a hit. I think the chatting on here totally turned me on and really got me going. I was home before he was, and turned our bedroom into a mini strip-club. I broke out some red and blue light bulbs (we have for halloween) and lit candles all over the place. I did my makeup a little heavy, and put on a red babydoll outfit he bought for me a while back. It came with red thigh highs which I never wore, but I found them and put them on this time. The highest heels I have are black shoes that close fully with a zipper all the way up to my ankle. Boots, really. Maybe they didn't fully go with the outfit, but I'm working with what I have. And the last minute addition I was debating, was a black wig I had for a previous halloween. Silly, I know.

I also put a sign on the door saying (name of local strip club I know he's gone to before), and “tonight's feature girl: (my full maiden name)”. “Rules: no touching of the girls whatsoever or the club will be closed”. I thought it was so naughty. I was so nervous especially when I heard him come home, just waiting till he got to the room. I had a chair set up at the end of the bed, and a couple of beers in the room. He came in asking 'what the fuck....' with a big smile on his face. I sat him down, totally in role, pretending to be just some dancing girl. He's the kind of guy that always has cash with him, so I made him “pay” me up front. I said $60 for a personal dance, and he played right along, forking it out of his wallet. I felt so naughty taking it. The transformation of the bedroom, and of ME made it almost feel like I really was taking money to get a customer's rocks off.

I danced really sexy (if I do say so myself). I had some Britney Spears on, (womanizer, hit me baby), some Pussycat Dolls (don't cha, buttons), and Fergie (fergalicious) and so on. (Now you see the lame music I'm into). I got to writhe around on the bed, and crawled up to him, pretending to give him head through his pants, but never actually touching my face to him at all. I straddled him at one point and he just sat there with a huge hard on. I teased, showing off small bits of my body at a time. It actually went on for several minutes, which is pretty hard work. I was actually sweating by the end, and he was rubbing himself through his pants. That just encouraged me to keep going. I can't tell you how turned on I was, but loved how much he enjoyed being teased by me. Originally I was going to suggest he slide down his pants and pleasure himself in front of me, but I thought it was more fun to let him finish in his pants, which he did.

After the dance was all done, I had him leave the “club” while I took everything down (and incidentally made him sit in his soiled pants for about twenty minutes). I called him back in and was sitting up in bed in my normal PJ's, room totally normal, all makeup washed off, pretending to be in the middle of reading. I asked how his day was, and pretended I knew nothing about what just went on. He shook his head in disbelief at me, but played along nicely. We both gave knowing smiles to each other. I never knew how fun this could be! In the morning I was a little late getting out because I spent some extra time in the shower with myself because of the thoughts of the previous night.

Anyway, I'll respond to the messages on the thread a bit later. Can't stay writing on here forever ;)

Well last night was a hit. I think the chatting on here totally turned me on and really got me going. I was home before he was, and turned our bedroom into a mini strip-club. I broke out some red and blue light bulbs (we have for halloween) and lit candles all over the place. I did my makeup a little heavy, and put on a red babydoll outfit he bought for me a while back. It came with red thigh highs which I never wore, but I found them and put them on this time. The highest heels I have are black shoes that close fully with a zipper all the way up to my ankle. Boots, really. Maybe they didn't fully go with the outfit, but I'm working with what I have. And the last minute addition I was debating, was a black wig I had for a previous halloween. Silly, I know.

I also put a sign on the door saying (name of local strip club I know he's gone to before), and “tonight's feature girl: (my full maiden name)”. “Rules: no touching of the girls whatsoever or the club will be closed”. I thought it was so naughty. I was so nervous especially when I heard him come home, just waiting till he got to the room. I had a chair set up at the end of the bed, and a couple of beers in the room. He came in asking 'what the fuck....' with a big smile on his face. I sat him down, totally in role, pretending to be just some dancing girl. He's the kind of guy that always has cash with him, so I made him “pay” me up front. I said $60 for a personal dance, and he played right along, forking it out of his wallet. I felt so naughty taking it. The transformation of the bedroom, and of ME made it almost feel like I really was taking money to get a customer's rocks off.

I danced really sexy (if I do say so myself). I had some Britney Spears on, (womanizer, hit me baby), some Pussycat Dolls (don't cha, buttons), and Fergie (fergalicious) and so on. (Now you see the lame music I'm into). I got to writhe around on the bed, and crawled up to him, pretending to give him head through his pants, but never actually touching my face to him at all. I straddled him at one point and he just sat there with a huge hard on. I teased, showing off small bits of my body at a time. It actually went on for several minutes, which is pretty hard work. I was actually sweating by the end, and he was rubbing himself through his pants. That just encouraged me to keep going. I can't tell you how turned on I was, but loved how much he enjoyed being teased by me. Originally I was going to suggest he slide down his pants and pleasure himself in front of me, but I thought it was more fun to let him finish in his pants, which he did.

After the dance was all done, I had him leave the “club” while I took everything down (and incidentally made him sit in his soiled pants for about twenty minutes). I called him back in and was sitting up in bed in my normal PJ's, room totally normal, all makeup washed off, pretending to be in the middle of reading. I asked how his day was, and pretended I knew nothing about what just went on. He shook his head in disbelief at me, but played along nicely. We both gave knowing smiles to each other. I never knew how fun this could be! In the morning I was a little late getting out because I spent some extra time in the shower with myself because of the thoughts of the previous night.

Anyway, I'll respond to the messages on the thread a bit later. Can't stay writing on here forever ;)
Nice! so...how do i get into this club? I got 60 bucks ;) and lap dances are great

Once again, an incredibly sexy, arousing post. I love all of your posts.

I am not going to offer any sage advice. For me, this is moving into the realm of a fantasy, a fantasy in which I imagine myself as a part of your adventures. You certainly have encouraged my fantasy by saying that you would consider being pleasured by an older, distinguished experienced gentleman!

In any case, you should be aware that some of these strip clubs are not very strict about prohibiting contact between customers and dancers in the private dance areas. I don't know how things are in the club your husband has frequented, but I will say that I have been to clubs where the dancers get close enough to the patrons so that the dancer is able to provide the stimulation that brings the customer to his climax. Of course, I am not suggesting that you allow your husband to get that close. But, the next time you open your strip club, perhaps you would want to have another patron. You could then get nice and close to that customer, while your husband watches. YOu could even do that with an older, disinguised type gentleman! (I'd pay $60 to be part of this game. :D )

Anyway, I love your writing.

Mike

Hi, someone new, and new to this forum altogether. I've been reading through your posts, and I have to admit to being somewhat stumped by this last episode. Regardless of any role playing and fantasy that my wife and I might engage in (and it's nowhere near the level of you and your husband's), if my wife performed like you did, we would both be ravenous for each other, and no doubt extend the eroticism for hours (well, realistically, for quite a while- don't want to slip into the ridiculous exagerrations of so many who post here). I wouldn't be able to go off to sleep without making love with her, and neither would she, and I certainly wouldn't be lingering in the shower by myself the next morning. Even if you're living the dominant cuckhold thing, weren't YOU turned on and desperate for some great lovin' after your playacting? Maybe I missed something, but I think you deserve some attention, too. McDuff

I was absoultely turned on! But the difference is I'm willing to hold back for the sake of the game, and prolonged fantasy. That's the only reason I pretended not to be interested when it was all over, and played in the shower instead. (And for the record, lovemaking can last for hours, as long as you can expand what your definition of lovemaking is).

Sorry this one is so short. Been busy.

OK, gotcha

(yes, LOVEMAKING lasts for hours, I didn't want to sound like some wanna-be porn star talking about f*cking non-stop for hours. Even when I can, it's never the wonder that it's advertised to be). Guess I just don't see the advantage of waiting- how do you define the 'right time' for the big payoff? Seems to me the best is a steady string of increasingy satisfying episodes...but that's me. Anyway, wish you the best in all ways.

Like Dorkman, I'd love to know why it's hot that he can't cum in me anymore. For me it's a totally practical reason. I think it just makes sense if we're going to do this. I don't want any confusion if there are any accidents.
Impregnation is hot because its the (original) purpose of sex
Impregnation by another man is hot because its the ultimate sin... Not just to have sex with another man... Not just that it was unprotected... But that he went all the way and his cum went as deep in you as is physicaly possible.

One question (Sorry if it has already been asked). I'm aware that you don't like condoms (Who does) But you talk of "accidents". Do you use any protection? (pill, injections etc...)

I came across this thread a while ago and have been folling the progress quite steadily... however just wondering whether or not any advancements have been occuring and whether this thread is still alive.

I must admit that this topic is such a huge turn on. I hope you keep posting for all of us to read :)

Ukrocker, it's not that I don't like condoms. I will actually use them. For a long while that's all hubby and I used together. Right now I keep very careful track of my cycles. I'm not on any other method of birth control, and can't be on the pill, but if everything is kept track of properly, it can be very effective. (You can find various effective methods online if you're really interested). That said, I admit I'm could be at a heightened risk if I'm not careful. John has always said he's liked it that way, even if at times I've made him wear condoms.

In other news, I'm to meet a potential partner this week. John said he has been talking to a guy he plays tennis with, and they sort of got onto the subject. We've talked about this whole thing quite a bit now, and he knows my interest in a dominant guy, and says this guy is very dominant. Because he's sort of on the fringe right now, neither a friend, nor a stranger, we're planning on conducting a bit of an 'interview process' to see if things should be cut off before they get any closer. We've discussed that if he works out, this could be a long term thing.

I'm again very nervous and excited. Things have pretty much ended between the first two guys now. Hubby has said he wants a partner for me at valentines, but unlike the first two guys, it would be someone that knows about our arrangement, and therefore hubby could view and participate as well. I guess that would have to be someone dominant ;)

Anyway, wish us luck.

Ukrocker, it's not that I don't like condoms. I will actually use them. For a long while that's all hubby and I used together. Right now I keep very careful track of my cycles. I'm not on any other method of birth control, and can't be on the pill, but if everything is kept track of properly, it can be very effective. (You can find various effective methods online if you're really interested). That said, I admit I'm could be at a heightened risk if I'm not careful. John has always said he's liked it that way, even if at times I've made him wear condoms.

In other news, I'm to meet a potential partner this week. John said he has been talking to a guy he plays tennis with, and they sort of got onto the subject. We've talked about this whole thing quite a bit now, and he knows my interest in a dominant guy, and says this guy is very dominant. Because he's sort of on the fringe right now, neither a friend, nor a stranger, we're planning on conducting a bit of an 'interview process' to see if things should be cut off before they get any closer. We've discussed that if he works out, this could be a long term thing.

I'm again very nervous and excited. Things have pretty much ended between the first two guys now. Hubby has said he wants a partner for me at valentines, but unlike the first two guys, it would be someone that knows about our arrangement, and therefore hubby could view and participate as well. I guess that would have to be someone dominant ;)

Anyway, wish us luck.
I wish you all the luck in the world! This thread alone is the reason why i log in lately, and i love that you keep us up dated. I think one steady partner is prolly the safest and most fun way to do this cuckold idea. especially if he knows and is ok with the situation. Thanks for keeping us informed and I can't wait to hear how this goes!!!

best of luck with this adventure Ashley!

Keep us all posted. I am sure I speak for everyone in saying that this is by far one of the hottest threads in the forums.

Back