creampie eating and/or clean up duty

The first time I ever did it was during a threesome years ago with myself, my husband and a close girlfriend. We had been together several times, but on this night we were all, very high on weed. My husband took turns fucking us for sometime and we ended up with him screwing her in the missionary position while I knelt next them, stroking her tits and urging them both on. Shawna was unable to get pregnant so there was no need for him to pull out. I remember her gripping his biceps, moaning loudly, thrusting her hips, up to meet him as he gave it to her. Watching me lean over, feeding her my tits, put Jon over the edge and he started filling her sex with cum. After a moment he withdrew and I could clearly see her pussy and his cum mixed on his cock. I quickly moved down, taking it into my mouth, sucking and licking it without protest. Then I looked down and saw his cream coating her pussy lips. "What the fuckkkkkkk"..she cried out as she felt me plunge my tonge into her cum filled sex. I motioned Jon to move aside as I quickly maneuvered between her legs and began eating her out. Her head was shaking side to side as I sucked at her pussy, swirling my tongue and swallowing the mix. We later kissed and shared it before she ate me out as well.

I have done this may times since with my guy. I love the taste

The first time I ever did it was during a threesome years ago with myself, my husband and a close girlfriend. We had been together several times, but on this night we were all, very high on weed. My husband took turns fucking us for sometime and we ended up with him screwing her in the missionary position while I knelt next them, stroking her tits and urging them both on. Shawna was unable to get pregnant so there was no need for him to pull out. I remember her gripping his biceps, moaning loudly, thrusting her hips, up to meet him as he gave it to her. Watching me lean over, feeding her my tits, put Jon over the edge and he started filling her sex with cum. After a moment he withdrew and I could clearly see her pussy and his cum mixed on his cock. I quickly moved down, taking it into my mouth, sucking and licking it without protest. Then I looked down and saw his cream coating her pussy lips. "What the fuckkkkkkk"..she cried out as she felt me plunge my tonge into her cum filled sex. I motioned Jon to move aside as I quickly maneuvered between her legs and began eating her out. Her head was shaking side to side as I sucked at her pussy, swirling my tongue and swallowing the mix. We later kissed and shared it before she ate me out as well.

I have done this may times since with my guy. I love the taste
another great read today!

The first time that I ever cleaned up my wife was in Vegas after an impromptu hook up with a guy she met at the pool. She brought him up to the room so that I could watch so it was already a very intense session with me getting very worked up. As soon as he left, I cuddled up next to my wife getting ready to fuck her myself when she asked me to help her cum by going down on her. She didn't really think about the fact that this guy's fresh load was in her and even though I clearly knew, I just wanted to give her what she wanted in that moment so I got my face between her legs and ate her like she was my last meal. I surprised myself with how much I liked it and afterwards when my wife realized it as well, she found it to be a massive turn on. Ever since then, we've both been hooked on it, even though it's something that only happens on occasion.

The first time that I ever cleaned up my wife was in Vegas after an impromptu hook up with a guy she met at the pool. She brought him up to the room so that I could watch so it was already a very intense session with me getting very worked up. As soon as he left, I cuddled up next to my wife getting ready to fuck her myself when she asked me to help her cum by going down on her. She didn't really think about the fact that this guy's fresh load was in her and even though I clearly knew, I just wanted to give her what she wanted in that moment so I got my face between her legs and ate her like she was my last meal. I surprised myself with how much I liked it and afterwards when my wife realized it as well, she found it to be a massive turn on. Ever since then, we've both been hooked on it, even though it's something that only happens on occasion.
You’re a lucky man, that’s a fantasy trip for sure.

My dream. Any pussy, anytime, anywhere. To feel her second orgasm thrum on my lips as I service her is the only reward I need. If she's also kind enough to grab my ears and masturbate with my face all the better. And then, perhaps, sigh, relax, hold me tight and gift me her post-orgasmic pee.

Back