creampie eating and/or clean up duty

andrus

Experienced
Just a quick note to hear from fellow male or female admirers of performing clean-up duty after sex. Had a wonderful and tasty creampie saturday after an hour long session with my lady. What was awesome, especially this time, is that my licking her post-sex excited her enough to have another, though much shorter, round of fun. tasting my lady after we have had sex usually gets me hard again.

Would love to hear from other's who enjoy going down post sex.

One of my husbands favorite things is to go down on me after he, or someone else has cum inside of me. I love it too. He will capture his cum, my juices in his mouth and come up to kiss me. VERY EROTIC!

One of my husbands favorite things is to go down on me after he, or someone else has cum inside of me. I love it too. He will capture his cum, my juices in his mouth and come up to kiss me. VERY EROTIC!

Damn....that's sexy as hell...

The only time I ever tasted a man's cum was once when my girlfriend wanted me to see how it tasted. I ate my nephew's cum out of her ass. I didn't particularly enjoy the taste or consistency, but once she was done purging it out I did enjoy how it made her butt taste.

I love doing that as well. Unfortunately I don't get a change for doing it with another man, as my wife does not do that sort of thing... Maybe someday...

Hmmm my husband wouldn't ever try this .....though i've never asked :rolleyes: ??? I would think most guys would prefer to keep any kind of seman ... even their own :rolleyes: away from their lips ?? Though the thought of "cleaning up" does sound very intriguing i must admit ;)

Hmmm my husband wouldn't ever try this .....though i've never asked :rolleyes: ??? I would think most guys would prefer to keep any kind of seman ... even their own :rolleyes: away from their lips ?? Though the thought of "cleaning up" does sound very intriguing i must admit ;)

Not me, I always eat my own after every orgasm, sometimes from my fingers or sometimes from Mrs Tm60's wet pussy after I have creamed into it.

I think most guys would want to keep it from their lips :rolleyes: But I think there's a vast majority of males out there that would get turned on by this... For me it's the female in control thing, if a woman asked me to go down on her after sex, wow... now that's erotic... and if they had an arse like yours elaine I think you could get a man to do anything for you...!

I think all men ..like women should taste them selves from their lovers. It could be some either aquired or disliked. I like it for the erotic part of it all.

I don't care for it, but I'll gladly clean up with my fingers, especially if she'll lick them clean afterward.

Just a quick note to hear from fellow male or female admirers of performing clean-up duty after sex. Had a wonderful and tasty creampie saturday after an hour long session with my lady. What was awesome, especially this time, is that my licking her post-sex excited her enough to have another, though much shorter, round of fun. tasting my lady after we have had sex usually gets me hard again.

Would love to hear from other's who enjoy going down post sex.

Mutual clean up is only polite considering the fun that just transpired. Relationship deal breaker.

My husband has cleaned his spunk from me many times. Both with me laying back and him going down on me or sitting on his face afterwards. It's not something we do every time we have sex but fairly often.

I must admit to being a woman who loves eating creampies as well. Often has been the time I have watched my husband fuck one of our female partners, finish inside her or on her pussy then move aside for my cleaning. I love the combined taste of his cum and her pussy and must confess once my tongue is buried deep it is hard to will myself to withdraw.

I've done this many times and my girlfriend and she has loved it since the first time I did it. I slide two fingers into her and lick her at the same time and she cums within seconds leaving me with a beard covered in my cum and her wetness.

I would quite happily do this - all aprt of the fun for sure!

My partner would find it 'dis tasteful' - shame that ;(

I nearly always go down on my OL:rose: after I cum in her, often leads to another orgasm for me either inside her again or even just a shot into open air as she cums!

I've done it. It took a long time before I did but the first time, my wife loved it, squirting all over. I don't do it all the time but when I do, she always loves it. And she has no issues kissing me after and licking my lips clean

Creampie

I never thought I would ever do it either until one night she came home loaded and sat on my face....not sure why but loved it!:)

I got him to do it when he was drunk and he said it didn't taste too bad lol!

Espeically is her pussy is smooth.... This is the only zero calorie cream pie ill eat a box of

Back