creampie eating and/or clean up duty

The first time I ever did this was when a lady friend of mine was riding me.. She asked if I wanted to try something new and I said yes. So, She pinned my arms down to the bed and told me to keep them there. So, I did she moved up and pulled the condom that was on me off and put me back into her and then she began to rider me again. She told me she wanted me to cum in her as she put her hands on my wrists to keep my arms on the bed.. when I came she released my arms she sat fully on me taking my load inside her. Then, Without warning she slid up to my face pushing her pussy onto my mouth I was so excited that I started licking her and I grabbed her thighs so she couldn't move as she came again.. I have done this a few more times.. But, this memory has no comparison..

I recall one of my girl freinds giving my a blow job, after I had cum in her mouth she moved up and kissed me, her mouth still full of my cum, we swapped and swallowed.

The first time I went down on my first wife after I had cum and cleaned her out she came again.

My wife actually has me beg her to please please sit on my mouth with your beautiful cum filled pussy. She always asks me why do you want me to sit my pussy on your mouth? I have to answer with I want to suck my cum out of your beautiful pussy and then I want to lick you clean. We love the power dynamic of her forcing me to work through my post orgasmic blues. I personally can't get enough of licking her beautiful cum filled pussy. I fantasize about doing it every day.

Just to see if we can get this thread going again I wanted to say I believe it is my husband's duty and responsibility to lick and suck my pussy clean of his mess. Why should I run/duck walk to the bathroom when I just let him use my pussy for his release.

Just to see if we can get this thread going again I wanted to say I believe it is my husband's duty and responsibility to lick and suck my pussy clean of his mess. Why should I run/duck walk to the bathroom when I just let him use my pussy for his release.

Agreed!!!! Now if I could just get my wife convinced of that! :devil:

The first time I ever did this was when a lady friend of mine was riding me.. She asked if I wanted to try something new and I said yes. So, She pinned my arms down to the bed and told me to keep them there. So, I did she moved up and pulled the condom that was on me off and put me back into her and then she began to rider me again. She told me she wanted me to cum in her as she put her hands on my wrists to keep my arms on the bed.. when I came she released my arms she sat fully on me taking my load inside her. Then, Without warning she slid up to my face pushing her pussy onto my mouth I was so excited that I started licking her and I grabbed her thighs so she couldn't move as she came again.. I have done this a few more times.. But, this memory has no comparison..
I like this.
I recall one of my girl freinds giving my a blow job, after I had cum in her mouth she moved up and kissed me, her mouth still full of my cum, we swapped and swallowed.

The first time I went down on my first wife after I had cum and cleaned her out she came again.
&I like this too

Kissing after going down on a guy, or a guy going down on me, just tasting ourselves in general is always hot…even pulling out, cumming on me and then watching him lick it off me..yes, please 😏:cattail:

I have been cleaning my wife's pussy for a while. It has gone from my fetish to her desire. She now insists I lick her clean clean of my cum mess every time. If I try to get out of bed she will tell me to get into position kneeling next to the bed so she can move over to the side of the bed and push her beautiful cum filled pussy in my face. She loves laying there as I clean her up. When she is clean, I kiss her pussy and say thank you.

Mine has to stop me from cleaning her afterwards! Granted she's not on BC so I don't cum inside her anymore, but I will cum on her tummy or tits and lick it up. I would love to go to a party (sex party, orgy, gangbang) and clean up all the women or the one woman after each guy.

Never really had the opportunity to do it but would definitely dive in there and munch away!

I have to admit, I definitely love cumming in my wife and then having her ride my face and leak it all out of her.
Also, cumming in her mouth and kissing me with it.

It took me a long time to build up to this. I would always cum on her breasts then tell her I would clean her up and lick it off her. Then I'd cum and bail on it as I lost that desire. It's been so much better now when I cum inside her and suck it out of her while she rides my face.

That fucking mental block. I should just tell her to force me to clean her up. I don't think she's ever thought about it before. Might make getting cream pied more enjoyable for her as she dislikes the drainage..

That fucking mental block. I should just tell her to force me to clean her up.
Right! Not sure what that mental block was for so long. It's still there from time to time.
My wife and I spoke about it. She said I think too much and I just need to do it. I've asked her to force me to and that's when we started getting more consistent with it.

Hmmm my husband wouldn't ever try this .....though i've never asked :rolleyes: ??? I would think most guys would prefer to keep any kind of seman ... even their own :rolleyes: away from their lips ?? Though the thought of "cleaning up" does sound very intriguing i must admit ;)
Oh get him to try, once he does I’m sure he’ll be hooked. The combined flavour of sweet pussy juice and fresh warm cum is as erotic and tasty as it gets.

Having a guy clean me up afterwards is one of the hottest things that I enjoy. Usually, I need a little bit of a break after I orgasm before being able to get going again, but if a guy is willing to clean me up right after, that's a surefire way to just get me going immediately again. When my husband and I had an open relationship, the last year or so I had finally gotten him to the point of having him clean me up. God I miss that.

I’ve tried to clean up my wife, but the minute my tongue hits her clit she pushed me away saying it’s to intense. It’s a bummer because I would dearly love to lap my cum from her just fucked pussy.

Having a guy clean me up afterwards is one of the hottest things that I enjoy. Usually, I need a little bit of a break after I orgasm before being able to get going again, but if a guy is willing to clean me up right after, that's a surefire way to just get me going immediately again. When my husband and I had an open relationship, the last year or so I had finally gotten him to the point of having him clean me up. God I miss that.
I'll gladly lick you clean!

I’ve tried to clean up my wife, but the minute my tongue hits her clit she pushed me away saying it’s to intense. It’s a bummer because I would dearly love to lap my cum from her just fucked pussy.
When I sit on my husband's face and mouth I can position my clit out of reach of his tongue when it's to sensitive.
What we both love is the power of control. I love looking down at his face and eyes as we both know that he will be swallowing every drop of his cum as gravity assists in helping it drain out of my pussy. He views it as my pussy is in control and he has no choice but to suck, lick and swallow everything that flows out of my pussy.
This is intensified when he gets his mental block/ post orgasmic blues.

When I sit on my husband's face and mouth I can position my clit out of reach of his tongue when it's to sensitive.
What we both love is the power of control. I love looking down at his face and eyes as we both know that he will be swallowing every drop of his cum as gravity assists in helping it drain out of my pussy. He views it as my pussy is in control and he has no choice but to suck, lick and swallow everything that flows out of my pussy.
This is intensified when he gets his mental block/ post orgasmic blues.
Lucky guy. Because of health issues she can’t straddle my face, but I can only imagine how it would feel to have her rub her pussy all over my face, my cum covering me from my nose to my chin, giving me that “glazed donut” look.

First time I licked my wife's pussy after I had cum inside her, she orgasmed very fast and hard, nearly shooted my cum into my mouth. That was so amazing and overwhelming for us both. From then on she made clear, that it's my duty to eat her out afterwards and I loved it. Years later I became her cuckold and since then I lick and stuck her lover's cum out of her pussy. So hot and still arousing. Love it.

Back