Courage acquired

Today was my first day back. I am exhausted after working. It was good to get back to the grind though. Let's hope the week is good and flies by. Butt (;)) back to the pictures y'all came to enjoy. As soon as I saw these I knew I had to get them. I mean they are mostly blue, a favorite color of lots of my fans, and well...I guess you'll see. Hehe. Enjoy!

Blue Bent
Two Hand Grab
One Hand Grab

Love that thong! Shows off you sexy ass very well.

Last edited:
The last new pair

Okay so I must have been really into this last pair of panties because there are too many pictures to post tonight. I am spreading (hehe) the pictures into two nights, four pictures tonight and hopefully four more tomorrow night. To be completely honest, I have family coming in tomorrow, so I may be scarce for a few days. If not tomorrow, it will be Sunday. And hopefully, I'll be healed enough that I feel like I can take pictures. Until then, enjoy these four! :kiss::kiss:

Fish
Bent
Nice view
Ass Grab

"Nice view" indeed ! Yum. I have always loved to eat fish.

Okay so I must have been really into this last pair of panties because there are too many pictures to post tonight. I am spreading (hehe) the pictures into two nights, four pictures tonight and hopefully four more tomorrow night. To be completely honest, I have family coming in tomorrow, so I may be scarce for a few days. If not tomorrow, it will be Sunday. And hopefully, I'll be healed enough that I feel like I can take pictures. Until then, enjoy these four! :kiss::kiss:

Fish
Bent
Nice view
Ass Grab

For once you leave me speechless. It better yet at a lack of a good witty response. :kiss:

"Nice view" indeed ! Yum. I have always loved to eat fish.

On a side note, just finished with some very good extra curricular activities in the room. Got my pj's on and let the dogs out. There are cop cars and an ambulance lining the block. My first thought was "Oh shit! I hope they didn't hear me!" Then after watching them for a bit I think I need to go back inside. If M isn't ready maybe I'll find some toys.

Fish
Bent
Nice view
Ass Grab

Yes! This is a very nice view. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, but still having fun with the family. Lots of drinking and fun going on. Let's hope I can get some time soon! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

No worries gorgeous!!! :)

Well thanks! Tonight I am on my way home from showing the family Bourbon St at night. My sisters were a bit jealous because my shirt got me more beads than them! Hehehe oh and M pulled it down once or twice. I got a look over, a wink, and hit on a few times. Yay! :kiss: Hope to get pictures up soon. Sorry since I am texting from my phone.

Well thanks! Tonight I am on my way home from showing the family Bourbon St at night. My sisters were a bit jealous because my shirt got me more beads than them! Hehehe oh and M pulled it down once or twice. I got a look over, a wink, and hit on a few times. Yay! :kiss: Hope to get pictures up soon. Sorry since I am texting from my phone.

Sounds like an awesome night!

New Orleans has been on my bucket list for awhile, finally going to hit it for atleast a week in June. Heh, you know any good tour guides? ;)

Sounds like you had fun!!!!

I'm Back!

The family has left, the tears have dried, and it is now just M and me in the house. With that here you go, the last of my new panties. I have no clue what I am going to do for pictures, as I am still scabbed and my scars are still prominent. Maybe I can get M to let me share some he wouldn't let me share before ;) :kiss: Until then, here you go!

Side View
Side View 2
Hand on Side
Just for loveitdownunder

The family has left, the tears have dried, and it is now just M and me in the house. With that here you go, the last of my new panties. I have no clue what I am going to do for pictures, as I am still scabbed and my scars are still prominent. Maybe I can get M to let me share some he wouldn't let me share before ;) :kiss: Until then, here you go!

Side View
Side View 2
Hand on Side
Just for loveitdownunder

OMG!!!!!! That last one is soooooo fucking hot!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :devil:

OMG!!!!!! That last one is soooooo fucking hot!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :devil:

First of all, thank loveitdownunder for the suggestion for the picture, though it's probably not what he was thinking with the suggestion.

Second, growling again? You know what that does to me!

Well, well, for me ! You know me well LW. This one has moved me. Want some ideas for the next shot ?

]
Just for loveitdownunder

Side View
Side View 2
Hand on Side
Just for loveitdownunder

Puts on snorkel and goggles, time to go exploring those fish ;)

Back