Courage acquired

I personally think they are both fantastic. But I do like the new one a bit better. Although honestly any view of that cleavage is a great pic!

Well thank you! I appreciate it! Even put the new one on today to make myself feel better. Hopefully I'll be at 100% soon!

Yellow

Someone once told me that they would love to see me in bright colors. I think these new panties definitely fit the bill. I just don't know how they frame my butt. Oh well, the color is great and I love the way they feel all day long ;)

Yellow Panties
Ass Grab
Tease 1
Tease 2

Someone once told me that they would love to see me in bright colors. I think these new panties definitely fit the bill. I just don't know how they frame my butt. Oh well, the color is great and I love the way they feel all day long ;)

Definitely very bright and cheery. Beautiful :):rose:

Very nice. I like the yellow. What a fabulous ass you have, in whatever you wear, or don't wear. :D

Thank you alleycat! And how are you on this glorious Saturday morning? (Ahem, yeah can you tell I am almost back to myself hehe). :kiss:

DEEP southern GROWL!!!!

Growling? Please come to Louisiana and growl at me in person.

And this is the 1,000 post to my thread! Never thought I would make it to 1,000 posts. Thanks to all of you for making it possible! I wouldn't have continued without the encouragement from y'all!

Back