Help! I need the female perspective on...

... pineapple on pizza.

Don't be shy, ladies. No one will food shame you here, I promise.
This repulsive filth has no place in the AH. You want a female's perspective on Pineapple Pizza? Is that how you get off? Thinking about hot girls eating gross pizza?

You're sick.

I experimented with pineapple pizza once in college, and it was not for me.
Domino's and Papa John's can piss right off šŸ˜†.
Now you're just TRYING to piss me off! As a proud member of the D/s community, Dominos pizza is one of my favorites!

šŸ¤£

In reality, I don't like pineapple on pizza, but it isn't gross. Mediocre is the best term.

Also, Dominos used to be gross, but they're currently my favorite fast food pizza.

I don't police other people's food and clearly plenty of people do enjoy fruit on their pizza or else it wouldn't be on the menu. It's simple enough if someone offers you food you don't like because you just say no thanks. Ridicule, even in a tongue-in-cheek manner can lose you friends if they witness you acting like a twit.

Last edited:
I don't police other people's food and clearly plenty of people do enjoy fruit on their pizza or else it wouldn't be on the menu. It's simple enough if someone offers you food you don't like because you just say no thanks. Ridicule, even in a tongue-in-cheek manner can lose you friends if they witness you acting like a twit.
@Emilymcplugger Oh! Did I come out a bit strong there? I'll lose the 'a' and change it to twit. ;) Can you advise if I did: this might be an aspie social skills hiccup?

It depends upon whom you choose as friends. My friends typically tolerate a certain amount of playful smack-talk and teasing. I wouldn't hesitate to tease my friends about liking pineapple on pizza and I wouldn't begrudge them for teasing me about what I like.

Millie, thank you for sharing this with us. However, I don't think photoengraving is done anymore, is it? Might make a good, fairly short (3,000 word?) story however.
No, photoengraving for printing isn't a thing anymore. People drawing and panting with their hands, not so much these days either.

No, photoengraving for printing isn't a thing anymore. People drawing and panting with their hands, not so much these days either.
Even though I was a production editor during the photo offset era, there was a lot I didn't know unless I had to. For illustrations, we'd give the printing company slides or prints (I think I remember this correctly) and let them handle it.

Both the people that own Red Kitty's used to be involved with graphic arts. Both are quite competent with Photoshop and other photographic and art programs. I think Mrs. J is the only one who does are covers, though.
Even though I was a production editor during the photo offset era, there was a lot I didn't know unless I had to. For illustrations, we'd give the printing company slides or prints (I think I remember this correctly) and let them handle it.

Both the people that own Red Kitty's used to be involved with graphic arts. Both are quite competent with Photoshop and other photographic and art programs. I think Mrs. J is the only one who does are covers, though.
I did eventually learn the major Adobe Programs (including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), although I've used them more for volunteer jobs than paid ones.

Back