If you were a pizza...

Bamagan

Ultima Proxima
What kind of pizza(s) would you consider your stories on Literotica? Are they thin-crust (short strokers?) or deep dish? Traditional tomato sauce or something like pesto or olive salad? The pepperoni of a mom in her son's lap or the pineapple of autofellatio?

For me I'd say a simple thin crusted pepperoni - mostly here for the spicy sex, and not the deep storytelling.

But maybe served at a restaurant instead of a fast food place. A hint of chilli. Which is to say that I'm absolutely still a pepperoni, but I'd like to think that the quality of my writing gives depth to that basic flavour.

Thin crust combination--pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, onion, basil, peppers--so there are lots of flavors, extra cheese, rich tomato sauce, both sweet and savory, sprinkled liberally with very spicy crushed red pepper. If you have a sufficient taste for spice, it will go down easily but be memorable.

Simple hand-tossed with slightly spicy marinara, small pepperoni that's crispy around the edges, and extra cheese. Not exotic, no, but satisfying in the end with just enough spicy bite to it to make things interesting, and cheesy enough for a laugh or two or three.

That's the ticket.

What kind of pizza(s) would you consider your stories on Literotica? Are they thin-crust (short strokers?) or deep dish? Traditional tomato sauce or something like pesto or olive salad? The pepperoni of a mom in her son's lap or the pineapple of autofellatio?
For once, Iā€™m lost for wordsā€¦

I suppose by the logic you define my crusts are pretty thin. But they have lots of toppings. Like toppings on the toppings. Toppings all over everyone.

My pizza would also have to be a cream sauce I think. An unrealistic amount of cream sauce.

This is sounding pretty gross. I donā€™t want to eat my pizza.

If I were to try to cook my stories(including a lot of WIP ones) as pizzas, I'd want them with a delicate yet mouthwatering aroma of spice, cheese and bready goodness promising a savory experience as they come out steamy and hot fresh from the oven. I'd try to make them with a lot of gooey cheese melted inside the soft, yet crunchy bread ready to crumble in your taste buds just from the first bite. Juicy tomatoes, meaty pepperonis, soft yet firm portabella mushrooms that give just a bit of grounded earthy yet rich umami flavor. But you gotta watch out for the chili peppers because I don't shy from heat. The secret sauce they sit on top of covering all that steamy melted mozzarella as the foundation is filled with enough personality, a little herby and a little fiery. Each soft, textured crumbly bite fills your sinuses with the spicy aromas... It might be hot from the oven, maybe a little too much spice sometimes, it might get messy but you'll know that pizza was baked with a lot of love and passion going into the culinary experience, even the crust.

At least that's what I'd like to think.

I gotta work on finishing my next chapter for my story, and one other one that started as a side project. Peace.

Last edited:
Mine would be a ball of half baked dough in a bowl of sauce that has various chunks of meat and mushrooms in it, with baked mozzarella over top.

Interesting analogy; let me see if I can run with it.

I think my stories generally start with a flat crust. Simple, streamlined plots and settings without a lot of filler. I may give a character a job, for instance, to make them Interesting. But we don't spend a lot of time talking about it, and if we do it's usually relevant to the plot.

Toppings: again, not a lot. I don't usually write a huge cast of characters. Generally two, sometimes a few more sprinkled in as needed but the focus is almost always on two specific leads.

The sauce: I'd like to think my sauce is a mix of sweet and spicy. Lovable, relatable characters, hot steamy sex.

Cheese: What's a pizza without cheese? Here's where the analogy falls short for me because while I love plenty of cheese on my pizza, in my stories, not do much.

Of course there's cheese still, I just prefer a thin layer spread evenly through the story.

Ice cream and candy pizza. Because my stories are often sweet, but also kind of gross. šŸ˜…

18691-ice-cream-cookie-pizza-600x600.jpg

Back