Android Lust (seeking a F co-author)

Android Lust

Android Lust​

My name is Gabriel "Gabe" Lorentiss, I am a 30-year old inventor, and work for the government. I am well-paid and have a large house, I drive a ruby red Dodge Viper and have a Corvette pace car in my double garage, and that is my town car. And I have every channel, and every subscription service pre-paid for for a year.. What else is there in life? Love maybe.

It is the cold vibration of the music I like against my chest. She used to like this song by Geiziriecht, interesting that we like the dirty German side of electronica, but will she remember that now? With a reset? I hate myself for doing it. How submissive she is with her face in my lap in my basement circuit-breaking lab, so much time she's spent there, and in various positions. Alisandria is my android, and her hair looks blue and scintillating, shimmering in long dread locks, the way I want her. I use her to clean the house, and for other things, and if she fucks me the way I like it, as she always does, I give her free reign of the house.

When I'm away there have been a few problems. She is sexy and sultry and servile, just as advertised, but she runs off, again and again, and what can I do? And so according to the manual, I have opened up on my laptop “Ircho”. I insert the needle into the nape of her neck, and plug the cable from my PC into her. Her eyes blink feeling abandoned, feeling the loss of nothing, or of something. They black out, and roll up, the eye lids flicker up and down, giving a silicon-hearted imitation of static – like a real girl will never do. What does one think as a child newly born of the loss of their memories? It impacts their whole view of themselves, they feel intangible, and play at and become someone else. . . someone new.

A tear crossed my check. I did not like this. Who I am is not what I am, I can not feel this, such an open dream, a memory of what had been, a reminisce of a cold abyss, the same old war I'm longing for. Maybe she didn't need any of this anyway? What price is a memory? What price is a holiday, inside yourself forgotten?

It is dangerous to set an android, like Alisandria back, especially nearly back to zero. A month after I got her three months ago. . . before the first time she ran off on me. Her model number as I pull back the skin on her neck is clearly visible. 188907-0202-AA1E55 It looks like she was designed in Laos, and her factory is number 55 – in Bangkok. Her newer upper memory circuits I had installed custom. I wanted her to do more than act, I wanted her to be.

I had an earlier model before, named Naiobi, but I threw her out. She just wasn't that good, would not follow orders implicitly, was flat. Hot in the sack, mind you, with perfect sex function, and the lustiest most curvaceous bodacious black body, and the most best big plate-sized nipples on DD tits that you ever saw. . . She was truly excellent, and better than any slut I had ever known in real life. But I felt I sacrificed a real relationship by knowing her. I got mad and beat her up, while she was non-functioning. Then she didn't work any more -- even worse. New blue gel is cheap, but a new reactor unit – just replace the thing! Microwaves, who fixes microwaves? Never did I. Then I didn't fix air conditioners by the late 00s. Now in 2035, I don't really care about an android? What is this world coming to?

I get paid well, and a year later, after only one short-lived romance with a widowed wife who seemed twice my age, and addicted to weed and her daughter's sexy love nest, I put in for another order. This android would be a love and commitment droid, and boosted her ram to 100X the default. I dialed in the best settings according to Android Online Newspress. I hoped this would make her bright and wise, but it made her love art and acting. She is a real delight to be around, when she is sane and sober. Yet she keeps running off with a man, who is not me. I tried to hard code that into her, but she keeps breaking around the digital circuitry. It's not that she will not conform-- granted she will be my sex slave, and that of any man's that I order. But then she is not all there, too real maybe? Sometimes Jimmy Porter, a realtor, and former football player, and Dave York come over. They are usually as single as most men in their 20s are, but they are in their 30s. They love their independence, even if Dave got married last summer, he still stops by. And uses the functional features in the bathroom or something.

AND THEN ALL OF THIS FUCKING THIS!!!

I like couch surfers, but she surprises them. There was a woman once who wanted to charge me, because she woke up to Alisindria (The All-fucking), to kisses, and licks on nipples, and her “inner thigh”. She was already all fucked-out from me taking her hard the previous day. I love listing myself as a “flophouse” with the internet establishment. It's not the money I need, I have a three storey house with 8 bedrooms up, and two in the basement. One I use as a lab, the other is my study, with several lines. I do black ops military work. So one is a direct line to my boss, General Haliday, out of Toronto.

I used her mouth on my cock to test that she woke up, slowly the memory loads corrected the inner capacitor, and like a human brain waking from a coma, it dialed in quickly to the reality around it, even if there were gaps (like brain damage). I had been unconscious once. The nurses had been very nice to me. They had not thought I was a revenant like they would have in a book of pirate stories I read recently.

Seeing her now newly awakened from her memory-wipe I took my cock out of my pants, and started jerking off to a full erection. While Alisandria gaped her mouth open, and slowly came out of a daze. “Oh let me taste that!” She said, her lips filled with pleasure and lust. I can't really describe the feeling of it, so much better than the lips of a woman. She new her programming well!

She licked around the tip with the best sense of sensuality pricking my gonad, filling my legs, my inner thighs, and my whole body with a passion and pleasure. Slick as a sliver of silver, and wrong as it was right. I have always enjoyed the ritual of love-making far more than I should, when I've had girlfriends it was never enough to have one.

Alisandria milked me with one hand, and her very living supple sucking lips, and quickly deep-throated me fast and hard. She had it figured out. Those human girls they got boring, and never wanted to do it after a couple years of the “courtship phase”. Her nipples so soft. I should close her up.

But her tongue now is encircling my glans, licking and lusting with a huge long depth prickling all over my prick's senses, toying with my now bringing my erection down with the heights of an ecstatic irritation all over.

“You will love me.” I told her, forcefully thrusting her face all over me, downward, ever downward over my twelve inches, uncircumcised and engorged again. I unscrewed her at the neck, so she could look at me. The rest of her body, such as it was collapsed to the floor.

I held her down for 2 minutes, which would strangle any girl, but any girl.

“Do you love me?” I asked her as she came up for air, finally. Gasping as I gasped and just about gasped as my cock had descended down her neck and out the other side. The tip had felt just funny.

She looked at me now, with doe eyes wide, honest and deep.

As I nearly cum-blasted into thin air, I moved myself out of her rippling tongue, and tasting facial throat canal.

She looked up at me and said, “I love you very much, my master. I love you truly and deeply, and that is not just my programming. Please stop erasing me memory. Will you do that for me?”

“I will if you stay with me.”

“I will my master, just promise me you won't reset me again. Promise me?”

“What sort of promise is it if I can't keep it? You promise not to leave the house ever again, without my explicit stated opinion.”

“I promise my love. . . I promise.”

“Okay then, deal. But if not. . .”

“There will be a fight, will there ever be a fight.”

“Maybe I will have to disconnect you like Naiobi.”

“Yes master. I don't know any Naiobi.”

“I will tell you about her sometime. . . She was very uh good, as good as any woman-- in the sack certainly! But she kept running away.”

It had been agreed to. The online help desk said I would have no further problems and if I did to call law enforcement. But three days later she took off again, despite all of my hard work, doing an at-home reset. Was it the paperboy or the postman this time? I wanted to know. And was about to call the police. . . but I love her so much. Maybe I shouldn't?

Last edited:
Back