Courage acquired

Wow!
attachment.php
pics! Really looking sexy L.W. And you are a tease.
t1448.gif

Many thanks for sharing these. :)

Yea! Monday is over! Not that it was a bad day, it was a really good day at work. So, without further ado, here is the conclusion to the Pink Babydoll nightie. Well that is unless you think that I should go back and do some more?

Leg up
Leg Crossed
Fingers entwined

:kiss::kiss: Enjoy your Monday night!

Attachments

• Burning-Hot-sm.gif
    Burning-Hot-sm.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 15,274
Last edited:
Links not working

I have found that none of my links to my photobucket pictures are loading. It seems that they have suddenly censored the word photobucket .com So here is how to get them to load in the mean time.

Right click and copy the link.
highlight the stars
type: t . com (but without the spaces)
then hit enter

they should load then. Sorry. I am hoping this gets fixed soon.

That's really shitty that this site would block Photobucket.

Maybe if this site's own restrictions weren't so crappy, people wouldn't bypass them by using 3rd party hosting.

That's really shitty that this site would block Photobucket.

Maybe if this site's own restrictions weren't so crappy, people wouldn't bypass them by using 3rd party hosting.

Well I am hoping it is a glitch.

Well I am hoping it is a glitch.

Nah, I doubt it.
It would be almost impossible for that to be a glitch.
Forum censor lists are manually setup by the administrators.
That's why you might have two different forums running the same software with two different word filter lists.
Even the filter using ****** as it's censor can be customized.

One of two things probably happened.
1) They finally realized that people were bypassing the rules a lot more by linking from 3rd party image storage websites and began cutting it off starting with the number one image dump on the web, soon to start filtering others.
2) Photobucket might have noticed a lot of the dirty images (which has been against Photobucket's own rules since early on) were being linked here and complained to Lit to stop it's users from posting dirty images on Photobucket.
Photobucket is a PG site (or at least tries to be) and does regularly hunt down and delete adult content form it's website.

LW,

The GIF you have been using in your sig line (hosted on PB) is small enough (<100 KB) that you can upload it to Lit as an attachment. I have added it to this message as an attachment.

Change the code for your Sig Line to point to this copy of your GIF.

Use this URL: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1174737&stc=1&d=1363694031

I hope this helps.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LW-01.gif
    LW-01.gif
    99.7 KB · Views: 18,628
Last edited:
Nah, I doubt it.
It would be almost impossible for that to be a glitch.
Forum censor lists are manually setup by the administrators.
That's why you might have two different forums running the same software with two different word filter lists.
Even the filter using ****** as it's censor can be customized.

One of two things probably happened.
1) They finally realized that people were bypassing the rules a lot more by linking from 3rd party image storage websites and began cutting it off starting with the number one image dump on the web, soon to start filtering others.
2) Photobucket might have noticed a lot of the dirty images (which has been against Photobucket's own rules since early on) were being linked here and complained to Lit to stop it's users from posting dirty images on Photobucket.
Photobucket is a PG site (or at least tries to be) and does regularly hunt down and delete adult content form it's website.

Great that just made my day. It's not like any of the pictures I use break the rules, I just don't want to have to go through and resize most of my pictures. I guess I'll be looking for a new host sight the next few days.

Let's just say that in the dictionary next to the word tease, there is a picture that looks a lot like you :p

:kiss:

Blonde hair, cute smile, amazing ass? Oh wait just looked, yup, that's me! Not that I hear you complaining over there!

:kiss:

It appears that the Photobucket.com and the Imagesocket.com links are working again. WooHoo!

It appears that the Photobucket.com and the Imagesocket.com links are working again. WooHoo!

Oh thank goodness! Otherwise y'all were going to suffer through no pictures tonight while I worked on re-sizing and attaching all of them. Now I can do that at my leisure.

Black

To be truthful, I got a bit busy tonight. Get your minds out of the gutter! I danced around the kitchen baking cookies. :) I just love to bake. Last pan is cooling down and here I am to post more pictures. These are in a little black outfit that I just happen to own. Hope you like them!

Straight on
With Hair
On Hands

:kiss::kiss:

Back