Courage acquired

You are really hot! I love your avatar pic

Well thank you for the compliments! I do appreciate them. Stick around the thread and we'll see where I go. And the avatar pic is one of my favorite self shots of my chest I ever took.

Good morning and Happy St Patrick's Day LW. Still very, very cold up here. BUTT, there is something that could warm me up *g*

:kiss:

Snow flurries? And you wanted me to come up there for the St. Patrick's Day parade? Ha. LOL. Glad I could warm you up a bit though!

And I am working on some more of you favorites. Though with my injury it may limit what I can take for you. Hopefully I have a few saved up on this computer somewhere. ;) :kiss:

Good morning and Happy St Patrick's Day LW. Still very, very cold up here. BUTT, there is something that could warm me up *g*

I'll keep that in mind today while I am at the parade. Maybe M will be inspired as I beg for throws hehehe.

Pink Babydoll

Well, I thought y'all would enjoy some pictures in this beautiful pink babydoll nightgown I got. I have a few for tonight and a few for tomorrow. And I think this may hold a few of you over until I can get some butt shots. ;)

On Hands
Arms spread
Back View

Well, I thought y'all would enjoy some pictures in this beautiful pink babydoll nightgown I got. I have a few for tonight and a few for tomorrow. And I think this may hold a few of you over until I can get some butt shots. ;)

On Hands
Arms spread
Back View

Fantastic pics. Love them! You are so sexy!!
Oh and the pink babydoll is sexy also. ;)

attachment.php

103_4347_zpsc02ef59e.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone! Hope y'all had a good weekend. I am looking a little pink. Guess the sun is a bit stronger than I am use to in March.

Happy Monday everyone! Hope y'all had a good weekend. I am looking a little pink. Guess the sun is a bit stronger than I am use to in March.

I am more than happy to spread some lotion on that pink for you. :)

Have a wonderful day. :rose: :rose: :rose:

I am more than happy to spread some lotion on that pink for you. :)

Have a wonderful day. :rose: :rose: :rose:

How did I know you would volunteer?

Someone is teasing again ! You know we've all been waiting for pics of the pink ;)

OK - No more wiseCRACKS from me. ASSure yourself that I'll be quiet, BUTT maybe just this last message to tell you my deepest, darkest needs, then I'll push them to the REAR of my brain.

Okay, okay! I have taken your hint. Now be patient for a few days and I'll get some. I have none saved on the computer. I went through and check on it already for you. :kiss::kiss:

How did I know you would volunteer?

A) You know you can count on me to be helpful.
B) You know I am all for anything when I can touch you.
C) You know me too well.
D) All the above.

attachment.php

BTW - are you doing Lit. from work? Bad on you. :D

Attachments

• t1448.gif
    t1448.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 6,039
Last edited:
I just can't help myself. These pics are so great.

attachment.php

103_4348_zps1601b2f0.jpg

Attachments

• Fan-Booby-licious.gif
    Fan-Booby-licious.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 11,824
Last edited:
Pink Babydoll Pt. 2

Yea! Monday is over! Not that it was a bad day, it was a really good day at work. So, without further ado, here is the conclusion to the Pink Babydoll nightie. Well that is unless you think that I should go back and do some more?

Leg up
Leg Crossed
Fingers entwined

:kiss::kiss: Enjoy your Monday night!

Love the combination of the sexy pink nightie and your f-me heels. Sure you should do some more. I think we'd all like to see one with the nightie down by your ankles. :)

Yea! Monday is over! Not that it was a bad day, it was a really good day at work. So, without further ado, here is the conclusion to the Pink Babydoll nightie. Well that is unless you think that I should go back and do some more?

Leg up
Leg Crossed
Fingers entwined

:kiss::kiss: Enjoy your Monday night!

Love the combination of the sexy pink nightie and your f-me heels. Sure you should do some more. I think we'd all like to see one with the nightie down by your ankles. :)

Oh, if I know you you want it by my ankles, and me bent over ;)

Back