Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT that i'm NOT a magician

ICT that i'm eating a chocolate cookie

IACT i'm tempted to get drunk for the first time in my life.

IFCT i'm grateful too

ICT i'd like to join you for a drink if i wasn't afraid you'd try to take advantage of me.

IACT no one knows everything that's going on.

ICT i'd like to join you for a drink if i wasn't afraid you'd try to take advantage of me.

IACT no one knows everything that's going on.

ICT I only want your boobs.
IACT if you refuse to give me your boobs I will keep your almond roca.
IFCT you should tell me what I don't know.
:cool:

ICT I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you.
IACT I should learn to prioritize better.
IFCT I'm moving in less than a week and I have packed almost nothing.:eek:

ICT I was expecting a warm welcome home this weekend since I've been gone all week
IACT no one seems to care that I was gone or returned.

ICT that my warm welcome isn't here and I was a fool to expect it

IFCT I kind of wish I hadnt come home.

ICT I drove 20+ miles down a well know Cali freeway last night with both my boobs out and being fondled.
IACT it was very difficult to not stop at the rest stop and pull him into the back of the truck and fuck him senseless.
IFCT when we got home, he took care of business and went to sleep...

ICT I was expecting a warm welcome home this weekend since I've been gone all week
IACT no one seems to care that I was gone or returned.

ICT that my warm welcome isn't here and I was a fool to expect it

IFCT I kind of wish I hadnt come home.
I'm sorry :( *hugs*

ICT I had a very inapproprate thought about a certain someone (you know who you are) at an inappropriate time.

ICT that earlier this morning I went to Starbucks and typed a very explict, very erotic, very NASTY PM.
IFCT that when I finished I went to the bathroom and left the message on the screen so the people sitting in the chairs behind me could see it.
IFCT when I stood up I had a massive erection and a spot of pre-cum on my shorts and saw a woman look at it glance away when I smiled at her.
IFCT that since I came back to Lit, I've turned into a pervert.

ICT that earlier this morning I went to Starbucks and typed a very explict, very erotic, very NASTY PM.
IFCT that when I finished I went to the bathroom and left the message on the screen so the people sitting in the chairs behind me could see it.
IFCT when I stood up I had a massive erection and a spot of pre-cum on my shorts and saw a woman look at it glance away when I smiled at her.
IFCT that since I came back to Lit, I've turned into a pervert.
Mmmmmm So dirty. I'd have been tempted to follow you. Pervert is good ;)

ICT last evening turned into an emotionally jarring event that has me questioning a once close friendship.:(

IFCT I have been ignoring texts/calls because I just don't know what to say...sigh.

ICT I would love to burst into his his meeting and drag him out...
IACT I would take his length to the back of my throat until I gagged

ICT that I lost my patience with this very annoying (and REALLY smelly) man today. But fuck.. Don't ask me to teach you how to do something then tell me I am fucking wrong when you have no clue what you are doing to begin with.

IACT I am in a wretched mood..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back