Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am no little girl, but your words made me swoon

That's almost all I remember of my German but somehow the co-ed that taught me that 30+ yrs ago made an impression, LOL.

ICT it's nice to still be able to make someone swoon. Doesn't happen very often anymore.

:rose:

I confess that even though I am no beauty to look at, I fantasize about men looking at me and getting aroused.

ICT most men get horny just looking at themselves in a mirror. Many women have a bad image of themselves and it is disturbing. Inside beauty goes very far. :rose:

ICT I just bought a new computer with a built in webcam and I'm debating trying it out for the first time.

ICT I just bought a cock ring and am trying it on to see how it feels. Never worn one before.

I confess I know I did the right thing but still wonder whether it was the right thing to do. And I hope it resolves itself soon!!

IACT I hated doing what I did today..even if it is the correct thing to do :( :(

I confess I know I did the right thing but still wonder whether it was the right thing to do. And I hope it resolves itself soon!!

IACT I hated doing what I did today..even if it is the correct thing to do :( :(

Aww. Hope your day goes much better from this point on:D:rose:

ICT I think about sex constantly and do crazy things to get hubby to give it up...he doesn't complain. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back