Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT a friend who has never been on Lit or heard of the ICT thread, sent me a text saying. "I gotta confess, I have a really big dick." I don't know whats funnier. The randomness......or that he has a big dick.

ICT now that I know the exact date of when I'm being laid off, it's a bit easier to move forward. That having been said, I'm still striking out in my hunt for a new job.

IFCT cleaning out my cubicle next week will be bittersweet.

ICT I know just what you are going thru, Sept. 28th of last year I went to work after vacation to find the owner standing in the kitchen, before I could get too comfortable he told me that they were changing things up due to financial reasons and that was it!!!

ICT I seem to have fallen onto a much better job finding work after only 38 days (WHEW)

So Draconus best of luck and keep that chin high

ICT I just read a steamy erotic story that has left me ready to fuck anything that moves.

ICT a friend that hasn't spoken to me in nearly 2 months sent me a text tonight, looking for a favor. I blew him off, and will continue to ignore him.

IFCT the text got me to thinking about things. Am I better off just cutting everyone out of my life, and being alone for the fear that anyone could just come into my life, use and hurt me, and leave without a care?

ICT a friend that hasn't spoken to me in nearly 2 months sent me a text tonight, looking for a favor. I blew him off, and will continue to ignore him.

IFCT the text got me to thinking about things. Am I better off just cutting everyone out of my life, and being alone for the fear that anyone could just come into my life, use and hurt me, and leave without a care?

Don't do it, trust me I know being all alone isn't a good feeling.

I agree, because I've felt it before. But, I've considered leaving everything behind and going somewhere where I can be alone, start over, and not have to worry about what happens next.
That's why I'm looking forward to moving. New life and fresh start with no expectations or preconcieved notions about me.

I am jealous.

How did it go?

ICT I am craving chocolate.
It was really great. We snuggled a lot and I whooped his ass on a racing game :D

We flirted but we didn't take it too far because it wasn't a booty call.

On the chocolate..me too. Making myself a steaming hot choc right now

It was really great. We snuggled a lot and I whooped his ass on a racing game :D

We flirted but we didn't take it too far because it wasn't a booty call.

On the chocolate..me too. Making myself a steaming hot choc right now

those are the best kind of evenings!!

Happy for ya!! :rose:

mmmm I could do that... Maybe I will have a hot choc too.

ICT I probably allowed myself to be observed having sex. I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect that the teenage sister of a 23-year-old boyfriend of mine did some serious peeping.

ICT I probably allowed myself to be observed having sex. I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect that the teenage sister of a 23-year-old boyfriend of mine did some serious peeping.
Did you leave a trail of breadcrumbs for her to follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back