Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm more turned on at this precise moment than I have been in a very long time...

ICT...

1. lately some people's view on love/lust/sex have managed to piss me off in ways i never thought possible.

2. seeing ppl in love makes me a bit sad and a lil bit more jaded.

ICT...

1. lately some people's view on love/lust/sex have managed to piss me off in ways i never thought possible.

2. seeing ppl in love makes me a bit sad and a lil bit more jaded.

ICT

1. Who cares what some dipshits view is, if it is expressed in a way that by thier thoughtlessness it makes you sad.

2. Don't be sad or jaded bellinda, things have a way of coming good in the end!

X

Hello sexy Sir. I went back to sleep and slept very deeply. This no heat thing is getting old. Will be glad when I'm well. Thanks for asking :kiss: You are a sweetie.

Yeah, a good sleep will do you wonders, of you feel crappy! I'm sweating my nuts off it's about thirty degrees, clear blue skies. Apparently it's going to hit 43 degrees on Sunday and I'm working.... Arse!

Just looking after my Princess....x

ICT I am excited to get to show off my new avatar with this post...finally back to 100!

...or maybe not, damnit :( how many posts do you need to have an avatar? I thought it was 100?

Last edited:
ICT

1. Who cares what some dipshits view is, if it is expressed in a way that by thier thoughtlessness it makes you sad.

2. Don't be sad or jaded bellinda, things have a way of coming good in the end!

X
Bell, listen to my Sir. Although I know exactly how you feel. PM me if you need to talk. Don't be sad :( Love sent to my fellow vixen :heart:

Yeah, a good sleep will do you wonders, of you feel crappy! I'm sweating my nuts off it's about thirty degrees, clear blue skies. Apparently it's going to hit 43 degrees on Sunday and I'm working.... Arse!

Just looking after my Princess....x
I had to look up that temp. 109 degrees F! You need to come to my freezing house and cool off. Of course then I'd have to get you all sweaty again. Mmmmmm :kiss: You're good to me x

Ict....

I am @ work, listening to an old Graydancer's Ropeweekly Podcast & surfing Lit. I love being a perv. :)

ICT hearing all about someones mischevious deeds, while shopping for an outfit for a kink party was super dooper hot, and not at all something I thought I would be doing this time last year.

IFCT buying gorgeous and highly impractical shoes, which I do believe holler "Get over here and ask me to bend at the waist for you..."

ICT hearing all about someones mischevious deeds, while shopping for an outfit for a kink party was super dooper hot, and not at all something I thought I would be doing this time last year.

IFCT buying gorgeous and highly impractical shoes, which I do believe holler "Get over here and ask me to bend at the waist for you..."

ICT this post made me hot for coquettish.

ICT I'm imagining her in her new heels and how good she'd sound and feel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back