Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Ict

ICT mine would be visiting my honey in a little hot santa's helper outfit (red corset, fishnets, cumfuckme heels) spending all the time in the world to fulfill each and every fantasy on our very very long list of things to do... I want to fill his every Christmas Wish...

I already had my awesome Christmas fantasy but I want it again... Only more time... Never ever enough time or privacy... :heart:

I want that too....Hold that thought......:devil::devil::devil:

ICT I just read this thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=473766

and I'm feeling anxious, to put it mildly. Sometimes I question my own sanity.

One way to protect yourself is to never post a pic of your scantily clad body with your face unblured.

Not too sure if you have any up but pics of your body, however clothed it may be, can't be attributed to you as your face isn't included in the shot. In other word it could be any one. There fore it can't come back to haunt you.

Also if your feeling that anxious then maybe you ought to take your pics down until you water mark a them and vette them for any distinguishing features.

Also water marks, as another poster pointed out, are a decent idea if you've got the inclination.

I know it seems like a pain in the butt. And it is however a couple simple rules to keep in mind and a few extra steps before you post a pic isn't that difficult.

I guess you have to ask yourself if the benefits (improved self esteem/body image etc...) of posting pics of yourself out weigh the pain of protecting your identity from intraweb louts.

ICT I really want everyone to say Happy Birthday to me, but I feel like such a stupid & conceited bitch asking anyone to. :rolleyes:

One way to protect yourself is to never post a pic of your scantily clad body with your face unblured.

Not too sure if you have any up but pics of your body, however clothed it may be, can't be attributed to you as your face isn't included in the shot. In other word it could be any one. There fore it can't come back to haunt you.

Also if your feeling that anxious then maybe you ought to take your pics down until you water mark a them and vette them for any distinguishing features.

Also water marks, as another poster pointed out, are a decent idea if you've got the inclination.

I know it seems like a pain in the butt. And it is however a couple simple rules to keep in mind and a few extra steps before you post a pic isn't that difficult.

I guess you have to ask yourself if the benefits (improved self esteem/body image etc...) of posting pics of yourself out weigh the pain of protecting your identity from intraweb louts.
I'm working on watermarking at this very moment. Thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Loralie!

ICT I really really overindulged last night.. grrr demon rum.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back