Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am SO glad we are finally done traveling for the day. We ended up getting in 8 hours later than we should have. Talk about a LONG day. :(

ICT I am SO glad we are finally done traveling for the day. We ended up getting in 8 hours later than we should have. Talk about a LONG day. :(
I'll bet you are tired. I hope you can get some rest so you can enjoy tomorrow and the rest of your vacation.

I confess that I got the first of my Warren Zevon CDs I ordered today and almost cried when I opened. This will be my only Christmas gift this year, and I just really needed a music fix. It's not a merry Christmas at all, but WZ can make it all better...

OMG... ICT you better be copying some WZ on the Floyd DVD for me... loving the songs I am listening to tonight. I totally see why you are moved.

Desperados Under the Eaves....beautiful, beautiful song. wow.

hugs my friend.... ttyt!

ICT the old man on Pawn Stars on the History channel cracks me up! He's one feisty bugger.

Ict

I enjoy the Lit experience and wish you all a Merry Christmas......especially one lovely/delicious woman....you know who you are......;)

ict today, it's christmas, and all i want is to be far far away.

i'm starting to really really hate christmas more every year

I enjoy the Lit experience and wish you all a Merry Christmas......especially one lovely/delicious woman....you know who you are......;)
A very Merry one wished for you, too. Lol. We all know who ;) Maybe one day you'll tell us some real confessions.

hello Dear sweet Ima,
Just wanted to leave you some Merry Christmas hugs and kisses! Enjoy your holiday, hot stuff!

I'm sorry :( Anything we can do for you?

awww, you're a sweetheart for asking and merry christmas ima. :heart:

just taking time away form reality for a bit, and hoping my yahoo can get it's act together so i can get in touch with my PYL today. :(

i'll get over it. the big girl panties are buried somewhere under the pile of wrappin paper...:rolleyes:

hello Dear sweet Ima,
Just wanted to leave you some Merry Christmas hugs and kisses! Enjoy your holiday, hot stuff!
Hey girl! I hope you have a happy holiday, too! You calling me hot stuff. Look at your AV. I think I'm going to request you leave it up after tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by :kiss:

awww, you're a sweetheart for asking and merry christmas ima. :heart:

just taking time away form reality for a bit, and hoping my yahoo can get it's act together so i can get in touch with my PYL today. :(

i'll get over it. the big girl panties are buried somewhere under the pile of wrappin paper...:rolleyes:
Well I hope things get better, :rose: Lit is a good place to escape and many good people here. I do hope you have a good Christmas.

I confess that I don't want our little ones to ever stop believing in Santa

*hugs* me too. Enjoy right now honey... Actually both my grown kids are sleeping under my roof tonight and I'm in heaven. ;) Didn't realize how much I missed my oldest. :cattail:

Don't you wish we all still could? I'm sure you're really looking forward to tomorrow. Enjoy watching them and keep that happiness in your heart.

I am looking forward to them getting presents from Santa... Wish we could all be so giving of ourselves as we once believed Santa was to us.... Merry Christmas everyone

How Cool is that!!! His spirit lives!! He doesn't take away from the Christ child, he emphasizes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back