Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT... being alone with him, I could actually feel the electricity flowing between us. I think, one minute more, sparks would've been flying.

Ict I thought about y'all, too. . :rose:
I further confess that I both long for and Dread the day that I meet him

Last edited:
ICT this really piqued my interest. What a strange dream!

ICT- It's kind of a long standing joke between us. He got fixed years ago, and I have had baby blues ever since. So I always tell him I'm going to hit up a friend and a turkey baster ;) Apparently the friend donated well. :D

ICT- It's kind of a long standing joke between us. He got fixed years ago, and I have had baby blues ever since. So I always tell him I'm going to hit up a friend and a turkey baster ;) Apparently the friend donated well. :D

ICT that's a funny story. :) Even funnier that you dreamed about the joke!

ICT I love the Voice. I was bummed Christina was coming back but I've actually enjoyed her this season. I like James Wolpert a lot.

Ict today I am thinking about.communication......and 2 past relationships with people who.didn't.communicate with me. I spent years with each person chipping away at their walls. I Damn near lost myself once or twice along the way. But I always loved unconditionally and turned myself inside out to be patient, understanding and supportive.

Iact I often beat myself up wondering what.I. could do for that person, to get them to open up to me. What was I missing or lacking?

Ifct today, thinking these things over, I realized it was not my fault. They had every opportunity to open up to someone who truly cared, and showed it. They made the choice not to. It isn't my fault.

ICT I can't get my words right tonight
IACT that days can't pass fast enough atm

Last edited:
ICT- I am so grateful for thankful people in this world. Today someone bought my Dads breakfast for Veterans day and thanked him for his service, then I found out through another friend, who's friends with that couple, how happy it made them to pay for a veterans meal today.
IACT- their kindness made my Dad cry, which in turn made me cry.. At work.

ICT- I am so grateful for thankful people in this world. Today someone bought my Dads breakfast for Veterans day and thanked him for his service, then I found out through another friend, who's friends with that couple, how happy it made them to pay for a veterans meal today.
IACT- their kindness made my Dad cry, which in turn made me cry.. At work.

ICT I love hearing stories like this.

ICT at the moment I can't sleep though I should, but can't help but dream of a future where I can be happy.
ICT I wonder if I will ever find the right way to have my life.
ICT I am going to try something different and hope it turns out the way I want it to.
IACT I enjoy having my friends in my life that are there when I am lonely, blue, or just need someone to talk to.
IFCT I am hoping that I can stay positive as the rest of the year goes by.

ICT at the moment I can't sleep though I should, but can't help but dream of a future where I can be happy.
ICT I wonder if I will ever find the right way to have my life.
ICT I am going to try something different and hope it turns out the way I want it to.
IACT I enjoy having my friends in my life that are there when I am lonely, blue, or just need someone to talk to.
IFCT I am hoping that I can stay positive as the rest of the year goes by.

ICT You are on the right track. :rose:

ICT All my friends are leaving me because of my dreams and aspirations and lack of religion and while I do not question anything I dream about or myself, I am starting to feel so very lonely and kind of depressed.

ICT All my friends are leaving me because of my dreams and aspirations and lack of religion and while I do not question anything I dream about or myself, I am starting to feel so very lonely and kind of depressed.

ICT Don't fret, it's making room for new and exciting things. :rose:

ICT I love your AV. ;)
IACT that I know the feeling you are experiencing and as TL said, It's making room for new things/people. :) It's hard not to feel down but as long as you can get back up you'll be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back