Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I have seen a number of kilts that I would love to lift today, but have been afraid to ask!!
IFCT it turned me on to watch the lady slide her hand down my husband's ass as she took a pic with him in his kilt.
Must go and buy a kilt

ICT there is a young woman at work who has an ass I can't stop thinking about. I would love to get her out of uniform!

Just Her Words

ICT there is a lady here on Lit that makes Yahoo an erotic adventure everytime we im.

OK, I have a little confession to get off my mind.
I'm currently working on a survey project in the far NW of Scotland and having finished work late last night, I was invited back to a rented cottage of two workers from a fellow project where we indulged in far too many dark rums and some fantastic fajitas. The folks I stayed with were a couple who had worked together before hooking up and are roughly ages with me ( perhaps a little older) As the cottage was very small and only had one main room, I was in a sleeping bag on the floor and although this may sound a little spartan tomost people, I actually loved it on the warm carpet, as I'm used to long spells of camping year round.

Alright, thats done with the background... I woke up this morning at around seven, with a drunken haze still surrounding my head and reached across to drain the pint glass of water that I'd thought to put beside my bed last night, though god knows how !
I must have drifted into slumber at that point, only to be woken by the sounds of movement and light kissing noises from the bed not six feet from me. I peeked out from the edge of the sleeping bag and could see part of Eleanor's thigh moving rythmicaly outside the duvet and her partners hand caressing it. oh my that can sober you up pretty quickly, and being a highly sexed person I instantly decided to get as good a view of this as I could without getting rumbled.

His hand was now on her round arse and slipping beneath her underwear. The view became obscured at times as the duvet responded to their movements, but with the light coming through the window, I was treated to a great view and could not help feeling aroused. I didn't want to draw attention to myself, so I slowly eased my hand down and just put a gentle index finger on my clit, feeling it swell as I eased it from side to side.

Their breathing was becoming heavier at this point, and her pants had slipped down enough for me to see that his finger was delving deeply into her arse hole as she humped his leg. The pulstaing material of the duvet suggested that she was wanking his cock at the same time ( I just wanted to see more of it though as I felt the rythm of my finger doing special things to me)

At this point things went disasterously wrong for my plan, and their alarm went off loudly...I almost jumped out of my skin!!...The sex stopped, my long awaited orgasm was put on hold and I had to deal with a two mile walk back to my digs with a thumping head.... I'm now sitting in my bed, feeling slightly horny typing this...Whats going to come along and ruin my day now ?...

Sorry to waffle on so much

Lou XX

OK, I have a little confession to get off my mind.
I'm currently working on a survey project in the far NW of Scotland and having finished work late last night, I was invited back to a rented cottage of two workers from a fellow project where we indulged in far too many dark rums and some fantastic fajitas. The folks I stayed with were a couple who had worked together before hooking up and are roughly ages with me ( perhaps a little older) As the cottage was very small and only had one main room, I was in a sleeping bag on the floor and although this may sound a little spartan tomost people, I actually loved it on the warm carpet, as I'm used to long spells of camping year round.

Alright, thats done with the background... I woke up this morning at around seven, with a drunken haze still surrounding my head and reached across to drain the pint glass of water that I'd thought to put beside my bed last night, though god knows how !
I must have drifted into slumber at that point, only to be woken by the sounds of movement and light kissing noises from the bed not six feet from me. I peeked out from the edge of the sleeping bag and could see part of Eleanor's thigh moving rythmicaly outside the duvet and her partners hand caressing it. oh my that can sober you up pretty quickly, and being a highly sexed person I instantly decided to get as good a view of this as I could without getting rumbled.

His hand was now on her round arse and slipping beneath her underwear. The view became obscured at times as the duvet responded to their movements, but with the light coming through the window, I was treated to a great view and could not help feeling aroused. I didn't want to draw attention to myself, so I slowly eased my hand down and just put a gentle index finger on my clit, feeling it swell as I eased it from side to side.

Their breathing was becoming heavier at this point, and her pants had slipped down enough for me to see that his finger was delving deeply into her arse hole as she humped his leg. The pulstaing material of the duvet suggested that she was wanking his cock at the same time ( I just wanted to see more of it though as I felt the rythm of my finger doing special things to me)

At this point things went disasterously wrong for my plan, and their alarm went off loudly...I almost jumped out of my skin!!...The sex stopped, my long awaited orgasm was put on hold and I had to deal with a two mile walk back to my digs with a thumping head.... I'm now sitting in my bed, feeling slightly horny typing this...Whats going to come along and ruin my day now ?...

Sorry to waffle on so much

Lou XX
ICT this was hot and I can understand. lol

ICT I'm trying to be submissive, but it's getting on my fucking nerves. Yeah... yeah... yeah, what now a spanking? :mad:

Ict I dream of riding a unicorn through the sky with peanut butter mountains and lemon yellow sun. The water below is bright blue, and naked women frolic around and touch themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back