Confessions: What are yours? Part V

I seriously recomend TALK about it as soon as possible. Waiting is what I did and I am afraid theres no fixing things anymore... Just sayin.
I have and he gets better for a while, but i also cannot say he hasnt improved at all from where we started.

I cannot say it is all his fault he cannot see the mess. Neither of his parents kept clean house or gave him a postive association with cleaning or keeping things clean at all. Comparitively to how they live, our home is sterile.

I think ill have another talk with him about keeping promises and making up for dropping the ball after my finals. Im definstely too stressed from that to dicuss it civilly right now.

I have and he gets better for a while, but i also cannot say he hasnt improved at all from where we started.

I cannot say it is all his fault he cannot see the mess. Neither of his parents kept clean house or gave him a postive association with cleaning or keeping things clean at all. Comparitively to how they live, our home is sterile.

I think ill have another talk with him about keeping promises and making up for dropping the ball after my finals. Im definstely too stressed from that to dicuss it civilly right now.
I applaud you for your efforts, and hope he sees the error of his ways and becomes a partner for you again. But please also remember - just one person cannot successfully keep a two-person relationship going without the help of the other.

ICT, early this morning, after a brief, cheerful chat with a neighbor I hadn't seen in a while, I came home and suddenly reminisced that I used to get a little bit of a bi cuck vibe from him and his wife. IACT it's moments like this that often push all my plans for good deeds and self-improvement into the afternoon. IFCT that when I say "the afternoon," I mean "maybe tomorrow." :sneaky:

I . C. T. Since my GF left out of town visiting family back east... I 've been partying like a rockstar...

Also I.C.T. I better pump my brakes and soon..

ICT the fact that it's been ages since I've really had anything sexy to confess is pretty depressing...

ICT this dude is confident in his abilities but not very good at teasing. 🤪

IACT I'd fuck him but I have a feeling he gets attached easily.

IFCT I'm not into him enough for all that.

ICT I'm a bit discouraged. I've been trying since last summer to find someone and idk if it's me or them or what/if I'm doing wrong or what

IACT I never thought it'd be this complicated.

IFCT I'm not yet ready to give up though.

I think I have confessed to everything worth confessing. My wife keeps remembering to confess to little things she forgot, like being fucked by my best friend in college.

Last edited:
ICT we have talked about going to a sex club for several years but never have. My husbands birthday is coming up & he wants to go. I'm curious to go as well & probably more open about doing things there than I have in the past. Definitely going to watch, maybe have sex with my husband there but going to play it by ear whether or not with anyone else.

ICT I think I need the sleep more than hockey right now. These late start times are killing me.

Back