Cock Talk

What song could you not have sex to no matter how horny you were?
There are so many. Anything by Palestrina, Handel, there really are too many to count.

What is a song that gets you in the mood?
Wicked Game

What song reminds you of your first time, or of one of your best (sex) times?
None

Do you like music during sex, or do you prefer making your own music? 😜
I've never had sex with music on. Wouldn't be opposed, it's sort of up to my partner.
What do you think is a good genre for sex music?
That is entirely dependent upon what type of sex you're having.
Who is the sexiest musician (any period) in your opinion?
Always had it bad for Jewel. Also, Shakira.
What is a sexy instrument to play?
Tenor sax, cello, or harp for physical instruments. The voice is considered an instrument, and I feel it can be used in the sexiest manners of all.
What’s the least sexiest?
Accordion
Is band camp really that experimental?
And the band bus, and the band parties. Music kids were not afraid to let their freak flags fly.

Last edited:
I'd never heard of this, so gave it a listen. News to me that it is possible to sing so soulfully about a lost green cake recipe.

And is it me, or is it a tad creepy to describe love as a "fevered iron"? 😬
I can’t deny I have an unhealthy obsession with this song. It was introduced to me a few years ago as the worst song ever, so I went in with an established bias, but it really does live up to that.

What’s worse is that it IS kind of catchy.

Not to mention how it goes from deep sincerity to swinging disco and back! The tonal shifts, the idiotic lyrics, the fact that it is sung by an actor who can’t sing. It’s incredible in all the worst ways.

It haunts me.

I don’t think there is much that would reallly ruin my mood if I was super horny but I hate, hate, hate Grandma go run over my a reindeer and I’d find it hard to have sex with it playing.

Dancing until sweaty and hot can get me in the mood but that is more about the crowd, the heat and the energy of the group. Bonnie Raitt did a version of I need you tonight they was pure sex. It left me more than a little hot and bothered.

Purple Rain-movie soundtrack. It was playing on repeat the weekend I first had sex. Believe it or not, like a virgin also holds a special place as it was playing on the radio while I had sex. The guy didn’t know I was a virgin and the irony was not lost on me.

It doesn’t make a big difference. If it’s summer and the windows are all open then I like to crank the music up to try and cover up some of the sounds.

A driving hard beat like techno or industrial or a nice smooth sexy R&B.

I don’t tend to find musicians sexy but maybe @Lord Pmann 🤣

What is a sexy instrument to play?
Saxophone-the way the fingers can work those keys🔥

What’s the least sexiest? Tuba

Compared to the rest of the HS population it was at my school. 🤣

Last edited:
Nobody ever sends Stick Pics

0d7e516fb6583ee87c79060f10d466503a3d6f47.jpg
This is a nice image. Muscular, sun kissed and masculine. You look like you have nice calves.
I hope this is not a creepy review. 🤭

A One and a Two and a . . . I can’t fuck you.

1960s-all-female-nude-rock-band-vintage.jpg

Today I was talking about the song MacArthur Park as possibly being the most hilariously bad song ever recorded in the history of sound.

Then I began to wonder . . .

I dry up at the first crack of Mrs. Miller's cover of Monday Monday, or These Boots Were Made for Walking

Need You Tonight-INXS

I have a playlist of sexy song, about three hours long but there are three that stand out because I'm instantly taken back to the three meaningful encounters. Jane Jays-Janes Addiction, Close to Me-The Cure, Hotel California-Eagles (live version)

I love music, it can definitely get me in tbe mood, but its not a requirement for sex to be good

I could make a shorter list of unsexy genres. I love so many different types of music, and there are different moods of sexy. Sometime you want soft & romantic, and sometime to be 🎶fucked like an animal🎶

If you would like to view the ass shaking deliciousness that sparkrd my deep & abiding love for George Michael, click here

What is a sexy instrument to play? What’s the least sexiest?
Cello, or accoustic guitar are sexy. Don't come at with your mad cat in heat picollo skills

IDK about band camp, but Governor's Camp & Church Camp we did plenty of experimenting. Anywhere where there's a enough teens away overnight, they'll be experimenting like PhD candidates whose grant just got approved

This is a nice image. Muscular, sun kissed and masculine. You look like you have nice calves.
I hope this is not a creepy review. 🤭
Unfortunately, that’s not me. Just an image from the internet. 😢
Don't come at with your mad cat in heat picollo skills
🤣
Anywhere where there's a enough teens away overnight, they'll be experimenting like PhD candidates whose grant just got approved
I really should have gone to camp!

How sexually complicated are you?
I'm generally down for whatever and I'll easily try whatever my partner likes. But I wouldn't say I'm complicated per se.
Do you find compatible partners easily, or is it a needle in a haystack situation?
Pretty easy really.

Do you have a kink (or kinks) that you find very few people share?
Not particularly. Exploring kinks does kind of depend on the partner though.
Is masturbation a better path to orgasm than sex? If so, how do you and your partner make that work?
There's no "one is better than the other" scenario. I just go with the moment. If the moment and the feeling is right for seggs then we shall have the seggs. If the moment calls for solo then solo it shall be.

Are you open with your partner about what you need sexually? If not, why not?
100% open. Bring the skeletons out of the closet. In fact take the door off the closet. Share everything. That's what intimacy and living your best live is.
Do you (generally) understand what your partner (present and past) needs, or are you just firing in all directions hoping something sticks?
I want to know what they're into and give it to them. So yeah, I try to understand.
o you have a kink that attracts the exact kind of person you are not into?
Not a kink but some people get fucking weird about the bi thing. "Oh you must want to just fuck EVERYTHING." I'd like these people to not bother with me.

Do you have a kink that is better off as a fantasy due to the complicated nature of it? (Like how I want to be captured by a tribe of hot Amazon women who strip me naked and use me for their visual and sexual pleasure? Hard to make that one happen).
Well that DOES sound kind of awesome. ;)

But yeah group stuff isn't exactly easy to swing for some people. My own experience was kind of a chance event.

If you could get your partner to understand one thing about giving you an orgasm, what would it be?
Uh, just keep doing it. And don't be afraid to use a finger. 😜

Nobody ever sends Stick Pics

We spend a lot of time talking about the Third Leg, but what about the first two?

Are you “leg woman”, or are you a guy with legs women compliment?
Yes I am. I love toned legs. :love:
Why are men’s legs often skinnier than women’s?
Cause you sons of bitches look at a hamburger and can lose weight. I look at one and all the sudden I've gained 20 pounds.
Do you like big tree trunk legs on a guy, scrawny legs, or a nice “fit” pair?
Average. I don't particularly love weight building legs. I appreciate the work it takes to get them. But I'm not really a toothpick fan either.
Can legs be too hairy (on a guy)?
I haven't experienced one yet.
If you met Mr. Perfect, but found out he shaves his legs and he is not a swimmer, is that a deal breaker?
Little weird. Yes. NMK
What main body part do you mostly look for on a man: arms, legs, chest, ass, cock?
Do you find your partner’s legs sexy?
Physical. Arms/hands. Legs, chest.
I realize these questions are heavily asked toward women, but guys feel free to talk about women’s legs too.
:)

A One and a Two and a . . . I can’t fuck you.

Today I was talking about the song MacArthur Park as possibly being the most hilariously bad song ever recorded in the history of sound.

Then I began to wonder . . .

Anything with too much beat.
This one every time.
I don't think there really is one. I've not had sex to music much.
Do you like music during sex, or do you prefer making your own music?
I prefer natural sounds.

I'm not the best at sexy song suggestions.
At one point I'd have said Madonna. But not she's just raunchy. I did love her sex book though.
What is a sexy instrument to play? What’s the least sexiest?
Sax.
I never joined but I definitely would have said @Endless_Night would have been the band girl quiet freak.

Bigfoot sighting!

1fff700befa125ebe1ae5898f5bc757b5b02842a.pnj

I saw this pic on tumblr and it made me think he must have huge feet!
But, of course, the big foot big cock thing is simply a myth.

We have all heard that guys with big feet, big hands, earlobes, etc. have huge schwantzenhonkers, I have even heard something about the nose recently that I didn’t fully understand (can you explain @Trekka ?)

What “myth” have you heard about body parts, sexual proclivities, etc that you think are not true (male or female)?
What have you heard that you believe are true?
What myth would you like to be true so you could have some idea of what you’re getting into?
What stereotype about you, for example ‘it’s always the quiet ones’, etc. fits you and which ones don’t?
If you met that guy in the picture above in the forest and he told you that he and his girlfriend are going skinny dipping and would like you to join them, would you? Why, why not? What would be your expectations?

Back