Cock Talk

Are you happy with your (or your partner’s) balls?

Yes, I am pleased with my balls. They have a nicely asymmetric hang, and have a warm heft about them, like two pebbles in a warm flannel.

Do you think balls are attractive, hideous, or meh?

Not hideous, but I'm not sure they add anything to the pleasing aspect of the rest of the equipment... a hard, nicely curved cock doesn't need the addition of a couple of saddlebags.

If you found out a guy had HUGE balls, would you want to see them, would that be a turn on, or a turn off?

This happened once... but I didn't know how huge his balls were until the reveal. Long story.

Since balls are so sensitive, why do we use the term “balls” for courage? Isn’t a pussy much tougher than a pair of balls? Shouldn’t we say, “Man, that guy has a huge pussy!” when he does something courageous?

That makes perfect sense. Why are negative things assigned to female body parts? It irritates me!

When you think of cock do you also think of balls or are they just the ugly cousin who followed cock to the party?

I guess the goal of manipulating a cock is to empty the balls (or not 😉), so they come together. And it's fun to play with someone who knows how to properly pamper and tease a pair of balls.

Do you play with, or like your balls played with during sex/masturbation?

Yes, I do, rather 🥵.

Have you ever been teabagged or teabagged anyone else? How’d that go?

I have not. I guess it plays into humiliation kink for the teabaggee? I may be wrong.

giphy.gif

I had to really study my husband's balls after this question. - he thanks you btw 😜

Yes. I really like his balls. But I realized that as he was chasing me around the house naked and hard. I was not watching his balls. It was way more entertaining to watch his cock bounce.
So I'm not sure they added much to the laughter fest. 🤣

I had to really study my husband's balls after this question. - he thanks you btw 😜

Yes. I really like his balls. But I realized that as he was chasing me around the house naked and hard. I was not watching his balls. It was way more entertaining to watch his cock bounce.
So I'm not sure they added much to the laughter fest. 🤣
Glad I could lend a hand! 😜

Since balls are so sensitive, why do we use the term “balls” for courage? Isn’t a pussy much tougher than a pair of balls? Shouldn’t we say, “Man, that guy has a huge pussy!” when he does something courageous?

That makes perfect sense. Why are negative things assigned to female body parts? It irritates me!
The people who do that are dicks and pricks.

Not hideous, but I'm not sure they add anything to the pleasing aspect of the rest of the equipment... a hard, nicely curved cock doesn't need the addition of a couple of saddlebags.
:oops:

I really am going to have to stop logging in late night. It's affecting my sleep. 😂

Words matter, people!

Words matter!!!

“Do you like movies about Gladiators?”

fd5107dc4d866d64a161bf3dbf2b8a0a24c615f7.jpg

I was never into the Sword and Sandals movies of the ‘80s, but they all have totally ripped, mostly naked people on the covers and I do appreciate that. It makes me wonder . . .

What movie genre do you find to be the most titillating?
Is there a particular movie you watched strictly due to the sexy poster and were then disappointed? Which one?
Which movie delivered on the sexy poster?
How do you see yourself in movie poster form?
Do you just go to aznude.com to see the nude scenes in a movie so you don’t have to actually watch it? Shouldn’t you?
What movie did you watch simply for the nudity or sex scenes?
Does anyone actually like Sword and Sandal movies, or do they just watch them for the sexy, hard bodies?
Yor-Hunter from the Future, Beastmaster, Tarzan or Conan (the Barbarian, not the Tv guy), who is the sexiest? Why?
Sheena, Xenia, the Twins from Sorceress (1982), or Red Sonja, who is the sexiest? Why?
What movie (or movie scene) made you feel funny in the pants when you were younger (18, or older 😉)?

Last edited:
^^^ The image reminds me of Frank Frazetta book covers!

An older relative had a bunch of those in their bookshelves. Lots of . . . well, I'm not really sure what genre of fantasy. Mostly dressed men and half dressed women. Everyone well muscled. I read some of the books, as a teen, and if I remember correctly they seemed . . . sorta soft fantasy erotica? Maybe not actual erotica, but certainly specific gender and fantasy fiction tropes.

All off world. :p

I ran across a display of his paintings much later. Still like. 🕶️

Edited to add:

The Barsoom series! Edgar Rice Burroughs. I think they had the whole series. All yellowed paperbacks with that old book smell.

The covers don't seem to be postable, but here's a link that shows many.

Last edited:
^^And just like that I derail the question. Sorry, Muscles! 😬

One day I'll learn to stay on point.

#slapsownhand

^^And just like that I derail the question. Sorry, Muscles! 😬

One day I'll learn to stay on point.

#slapsownhand
That’s not a derail, it’s totally on point. These posters are all Frank Frazetta ripoffs, or actual paintings.
They invoke a feeling and that’s what I was going for.

#slappingyourslappinghand

Most of these are N/A or idk for me, but I do like Sword and Sandals movies. I would just like them set off planet better. :p

I've seen lots of the movies mentioned and would probably watch most again, but I don't know that I have a favorite.

-Do you just go to aznude.com to see the nude scenes in a movie so you don’t have to actually watch it? Shouldn’t you?

I know this will shock you, but I was unaware this was a thing!

Texas probably has the site blocked. 🤦‍♀️

-How do you see yourself in movie poster form?

Sexy half dressed female. :cattail:

Most of these are N/A or idk for me, but I do like Sword and Sandals movies. I would just like them set off planet better. :p

I've seen lots of the movies mentioned and would probably watch most again, but I don't know that I have a favorite.

-Do you just go to aznude.com to see the nude scenes in a movie so you don’t have to actually watch it? Shouldn’t you?

I know this will shock you, but I was unaware this was a thing!

Texas probably has the site blocked. 🤦‍♀️

-How do you see yourself in movie poster form?

Sexy half dressed female. :cattail:
I have no idea what aznude.com is. Should I be afraid to google this?

Are you happy with your (or your partner’s) balls?
I am fine with my balls but I do sit on them more than I would like. Not that they are huge they just sometimes end up in that position

They are balls. I am good with how they look

If you found out a guy had HUGE balls, would you want to see them, would that be a turn on, or a turn off?
Never really cared

We say balls because they are masculine and denote manliness. Misogyny dictates the manliness = courage. Which is total BS
When you think of cock do you also think of balls or are they just the ugly cousin who followed cock to the party?
I think of them both as parts of a whole

Do you play with, or like your balls played with during sex/masturbation?
YES!

Have you ever been teabagged or teabagged anyone else? How’d that go?
I have not but would like to have it done just to see what it feels like.

Back