Cock Talk

Don’t get teste about your balls.

il_fullxfull.3010384544_h206.jpg

We talk a lot about cocks in this thread, but we often overlook the balls.

Are you happy with your (or your partner’s) balls?
Do you think balls are attractive, hideous, or meh?
If you found out a guy had HUGE balls, would you want to see them, would that be a turn on, or a turn off?
Since balls are so sensitive, why do we use the term “balls” for courage? Isn’t a pussy much tougher than a pair of balls? Shouldn’t we say, “Man, that guy has a huge pussy!” when he does something courageous?
When you think of cock do you also think of balls or are they just the ugly cousin who followed cock to the party?
Do you play with, or like your balls played with during sex/masturbation?
Have you ever been teabagged or teabagged anyone else? How’d that go?

I'm not sure I'm the right person to try and answer this set, but here goes. :p

1) Are you happy with your (or your partner’s) balls?
2) Do you think balls are attractive, hideous, or meh?

3) If you found out a guy had HUGE balls, would you want to see them, would that be a turn on, or a turn off?
4) Since balls are so sensitive, why do we use the term “balls” for courage? Isn’t a pussy much tougher than a pair of balls? Shouldn’t we say, “Man, that guy has a huge pussy!” when he does something courageous?
5) When you think of cock do you also think of balls or are they just the ugly cousin who followed cock to the party?

6) Do you play with, or like your balls played with during sex/masturbation?

1) 🤷‍♀️
2) Meh?
3) Ummm. I got nothing. 😬
4) Yes! 😂
5) Errr, I don't know about the ugly cousin, but I suppose I do think of them as secondary.
6) N/A
7) I don't know what this means. Which is good, right? 🤣

il_fullxfull.3010384544_h206.jpg

If you found out a guy had HUGE balls, would you want to see them, would that be a turn on, or a turn off?
Since balls are so sensitive, why do we use the term “balls” for courage? Isn’t a pussy much tougher than a pair of balls? Shouldn’t we say, “Man, that guy has a huge pussy!” when he does something courageous?
When you think of cock do you also think of balls or are they just the ugly cousin who followed cock to the party?
I guess, I mean, in truth I don't really care

Meh, I think they're an odd little wrinkley pouch that are living proof that mother nature has a sense of humor

Is "None of the above" an option? Balls are more of a required accessory. If the guy I'm into has huge balls, whatevs 🤷‍♀️ it's just a part of him. It wouldn't peak my curiosity or sway my attraction one way or the other

I'm sure it became this way because historically guys have been obsessed with two things: their gentitals & being viewed as strong. Admitting that testicles are shy, week, and oversensitive would be unmanly!

Ugly cousin, definitely. When I think a dick, I might think of the balls that followed it, but not in specific, graphic detail. More like, I know they're there but not an important to the fantasy. It would be like asking a guy if he envisions my nail polish color when he thinks of my tits.

N/A

Not yet, but the night is young!

I mean, isn't this true of genitalia in general? 🤣
Ya, but at least our uterus & ovaries aren't just hanging out, chillin outside our bodies, demanding to be acknowledged & compared. It's like God created Adam, realized their terrible mistakes and then improved on the design & made women with all that shit hidden

PS-my ovaries are bigger than yours!

Ya, but at least our uterus & ovaries aren't just hanging out, chillin outside our bodies, demanding to be acknowledged & compared. It's like God created Adam, realized their terrible mistakes and then improved on the design & made women with all that shit hidden

PS-my ovaries are bigger than yours!
Welp.

There goes any chance I'll sleep tonight. 🤣

External uteruses and ovaries. Egad.

7) I don't know what this means. Which is good, right? 🤣
I suppose it is good that haven’t experienced it. It may actually be something guys do to other guys more than women. At least I hope!
It would be like asking a guy if he envisions my nail polish color when he thinks of my tits.
Hmmm, I’m not sure about this one. Wouldn’t it be more like if he envisions your aureolas when thinking of your tits? (Which we do).
Not yet, but the night is young!
I love this attitude. 😍
I freaking love balls :D
And I love that you love balls! 🏀 🏀❤️

I suppose it is good that haven’t experienced it. It may actually be something guys do to other guys more than women. At least I hope!

Hmmm, I’m not sure about this one. Wouldn’t it be more like if he envisions your aureolas when thinking of your tits? (Which we do).

I love this attitude. 😍

And I love that you love balls! 🏀 🏀❤️
Rick’s balls are amazing

Nah, the rod & tackle arent even in the same category in my mind, thus the boobs & nails equation
I love this attitude. 😍
I'm up for anything fun & new, I just need my partner to get the memo

Yes. I like his.
This 100%depends on the balls.
I admit I'm not usually a fan of big balls. Long saggy ones either. - sorry guys. 😪
All I could do is laugh...
I'm not sure honestly. I do think of them at some point. But not usually right away.
i like to. But I know all guys are different. Some like them played with and some don't. I'm a torture monster. I like to tickle them and lick and suck them. But some just can't handle that.
Lol no.

You could always hang out at a frat house. That seems to be where it takes place the most.
eeeeewwwwwwwww...I wont even play around with guys on here that are too much younger than me. Going to a frat house is tantamount to trying to peruse a date at a playground. It should be illegal!

Sure. They are not something that makes me happy or unhappy. They just are.
I don't dislike them but I don't think, damn those balls turn me on. Some are nicer than others-visually though.
I'd want to see because I'm curious but not because it would turn me on.
I think we use balls because being manly is associated with being courageous and most men have balls. I'm not sure genitalia should be used to indicate being courageous.
I'd say they are an expected accessory but not an unwanted one. The idea of a cock without balls does not sound appealing.
I will play with my partners balls if he wants it. Licking and sucking well-groomed balls can be fun.
No and no and I would not want it to happen. NMK

I’m okay with my balls, sometimes they shrivel up too much and I don’t like that.

They can be impressive, I wouldn’t say attractive.

Yeah, I’d look.

Yes, I agree.

They are part of the package.

Yes!

Nope to both. 😇

Back