Cock Talk

A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma . . . and there’s a clit in there somewhere too!

12891093.gif

Some of us get off pretty easily and others require costumes, music, fireworks and mind reading skills.

How sexually complicated are you?
Do you find compatible partners easily, or is it a needle in a haystack situation?
Do you have a kink (or kinks) that you find very few people share?
Is masturbation a better path to orgasm than sex? If so, how do you and your partner make that work?
Are you open with your partner about what you need sexually? If not, why not?
Do you (generally) understand what your partner (present and past) needs, or are you just firing in all directions hoping something sticks?
Do you have a kink that attracts the exact kind of person you are not into?
Do you have a kink that is better off as a fantasy due to the complicated nature of it? (Like how I want to be captured by a tribe of hot Amazon women who strip me naked and use me for their visual and sexual pleasure? Hard to make that one happen).

If you could get your partner to understand one thing about giving you an orgasm, what would it be?

Last edited:
Very. Far more than I could wish. But then, my best friend says I can make anything complicated, so - 🤷‍♀️

Do you find compatible partners easily, or is it a needle in a haystack situation?
After I became clear on what my sexual needs actually were, needle in a haystack. Too many things have to come together: kink, sense of humor, general compatibility, as well as the kismet of attraction. That may sound obvious and simple, but it is so not.

Yes. Off the beaten track mix of primal/prey, submission, DDlg. All argumentative.

ALL ARGUMENTATIVE

Is masturbation a better path to orgasm than sex? If so, how do you and your partner make that work?
Nope. My stuff is directive, meaning I need a partner. My body has to be desperate for masturbation to be an option.

Ex: An erotic dream that did not result in . . . fruition.

Once I figured things out, I became open. At least, to the best of my ability.

Do you (generally) understand what your partner (present and past) needs, or are you just firing in all directions hoping something sticks?
I am going with (generally) not understanding what my partners needed.

I have always been tiresomely preoccupied with worrying that my needs are weird. Or that I, and my proclivities, are too much trouble.

Newsflash: I am not a great partner when it comes to sex. 😬 🤷‍♀️

Hmmm. Interesting question.

My experience is too limited in that arena to say with any surety. I will say, save one, that most seem to be of a certain type. Bearing in mind that's all been Lit-based.

Do you have a kink that is better off as a fantasy due to the complicated nature of it? (Like how I want to be captured by a tribe of hot Amazon women who strip me naked and use me for their visual and sexual pleasure? Hard to make that one happen).

I still feel we could make this happen for you, Muscles! Cosplay. Hot Amazonian Lit women!

I'll take performance notes.

With my eyes closed. :p

Not that I'm aware, to answer the question.

Last edited:
A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma . . . and there’s a clit in there somewhere too!

12891093.gif

Some of us get off pretty easily and others require costumes, music, fireworks and mind reading skills.

1 How sexually complicated are you?
2. Do you find compatible partners easily, or is it a needle in a haystack situation?
3. Do you have a kink (or kinks) that you find very few people share?
4. Is masturbation a better path to orgasm than sex? If so, how do you and your partner make that work?
5. Are you open with your partner about what you need sexually? If not, why not?
6. Do you (generally) understand what your partner (present and past) needs, or are you just firing in all directions hoping something sticks?
7. Do you have a kink that attracts the exact kind of person you are not into?
8. Do you have a kink that is better off as a fantasy due to the complicated nature of it? (Like how I want to be captured by a tribe of hot Amazon women who strip me naked and use me for their visual and sexual pleasure? Hard to make that one happen).
9. If you could get your partner to understand one thing about giving you an orgasm, what would it be?

1. I’m learning that I’m pretty easy. Just the last few days I’ve had my angel eyes exposed to some of the most gruesome things ever. My needs are simple it seems.

2. I’m married, so I don’t find any in-person partners these days. But at Lit, it can be a bit difficult. I’m picky as hell and uglier than a goat’s scrote. So it makes it very unfortunate. One day, though.

3. No. Mine are pretty normal here at Lit. My naked woman fetish is shared by all.

4. Sex is better. But sometimes masturbation is more convenient.

5. Mostly. However, some kinks aren’t shared or indulged.

6. Again, mostly. Sometimes it’s a moving target there, which can be difficult.

7. These days, I think my personality tends to attract the person who supplements my kinks. Girls who tend to be interested in me tend to be of a very complementary sexual nature. The one time that happened.

8. I would say that most of my kinks would happily be played out by me. I don’t think I have any that are so fantastical that would make them impossible to accomplish.

9. I can’t even think of a proper response to this. That’s a mind-bender of a question.

Are you happy with your (or your partner’s) balls?
I am fine with my balls but I do sit on them more than I would like. Not that they are huge they just sometimes end up in that position

Do you think balls are attractive, hideous, or meh?

They are balls. I am good with how they look

If you found out a guy had HUGE balls, would you want to see them, would that be a turn on, or a turn off?
Never really cared

Since balls are so sensitive, why do we use the term “balls” for courage? Isn’t a pussy much tougher than a pair of balls? Shouldn’t we say, “Man, that guy has a huge pussy!” when he does something courageous?
We say balls because they are masculine and denote manliness. Misogyny dictates the manliness = courage. Which is total BS
When you think of cock do you also think of balls or are they just the ugly cousin who followed cock to the party?
I think of them both as parts of a whole

Do you play with, or like your balls played with during sex/masturbation?
YES!

Have you ever been teabagged or teabagged anyone else? How’d that go?
I have not but would like to have it done just to see what it feels like.
I had to google teabagged. :)

I dont think I am. However I'm still discovering.
Sexually, I'd think so. But I dont find people who I want to play with easily. Most people either friend zone me real quick, or are already partnered up. So. Also. I can be hard to get to that point. Probably both on and off line.
No, I'm pretty mainstream. Still learning. But the more intense and extreme kinks dont pique my curiosity.
It is for me at the moment. I dont have a partner, so masturbation is what I have. It works fine.
I think I haven't been in the past. I am English after all... 😉 but I find it easier now. The right person will know how to communicate with me.
I am very good at finding out what my partner needs, wants and then being and/or doing it.
Not so far. However, see above about finding it hard to attract people.
I have fantasies that I am more than happy to keep in my head. Others maybe I'll get to experience one day.
If you could get your partner to understand one thing about giving you an orgasm, what would it be?
Push me. I can do more. Go further.

Pretty complicated since I got on Lit. Exploring my bi-curious side here and it’s doubling the prospective fantasy opportunities. Throw in Trans and it adds another level of complexity.
Married so not looking for partners IRL, but it’s fairly easy to find a compatible chat partner. All have been very nice.
If anything, I’m finding myself not as kinky as many on Lit. I’m older so I have had many sexual experiences that perhaps a younger person may not have had. I attribute that to growing up in a sexually more open era rather than any sexy physical characteristics I may have, lol.
No, sex is better.
Yes. Communication is key. We agree we want a threesome, for example, but IRL, it would be hard to find a safe partner.
Yes, now that I’m more mature I do. I’m not jealous of past lovers. My main goal now is her orgasm, not mine. Complete opposite of when I was younger.
Being bi-curious, to me doesn’t mean I’m into guys per se, more into a nice cock and cum. I appreciate a handsome man but it doesn’t turn me on sexually, I wouldn’t want to kiss or cuddle a man. On the other hand, a hot trans girl would really get me aroused.
Interesting question. My spouse and I are mature enough to know the difference between lust and love, so hopefully there wouldn’t be jealousy in a group situation. I think that a lot of my kinks: group sex, threesomes, cum eating and doing a trans girl would probably be better off as fantasy because of possible STDs rather than emotional issues.
Edging is always nice.

I don't think I am at all.
I'm pretty Vanilla compared to a lot I read on here. So. Easy.
I don't think so.
For me. Yes. Orgasms happen easier with masturbation. I often use a toy while being fucked. They work well together.
Yes. I've always been an open book.
I always try and take the time to learn it. With my husband. I'd hope to God I knew by now.
No.
I think I've basically tried my fantasies. The only ones I haven't are mostly because they don't involve hubby lol
Me first.

Not even a little.

Like Pmann, I am picky about partners, but I’m pretty flexible once attracted to her.

Not really.

Is masturbation a better path to orgasm than sex?
No, but it is with someone I love. 🥰

Yes, but again, I don’t need much. The main thing I need is reckless abandon when it’s time to fuck.

I do if she tells me. Otherwise, I probably have no clue.

No, but I do have a bizarre ability to attract women I’m not into (in real life).

Yes. I have many fantasy kinks that are nearly impossible to make happen.

🤷‍♂️ The base of my cock has almost no use, stay near the tip. 🍌

Nobody ever sends Stick Pics

0d7e516fb6583ee87c79060f10d466503a3d6f47.jpg

We spend a lot of time talking about the Third Leg, but what about the first two?

Are you “leg woman”, or are you a guy with legs women compliment?
Why are men’s legs often skinnier than women’s?
Do you like big tree trunk legs on a guy, scrawny legs, or a nice “fit” pair?
Can legs be too hairy (on a guy)?
If you met Mr. Perfect, but found out he shaves his legs and he is not a swimmer, is that a deal breaker?
What main body part do you mostly look for on a man: arms, legs, chest, ass, cock?
Do you find your partner’s legs sexy?

I realize these questions are heavily asked toward women, but guys feel free to talk about women’s legs too.

1) Are you “leg woman”, or are you a guy with legs women compliment?
2) Why are men’s legs often skinnier than women’s?
3) Do you like big tree trunk legs on a guy, scrawny legs, or a nice “fit” pair?
4) Can legs be too hairy (on a guy)?
5) If you met Mr. Perfect, but found out he shaves his legs and he is not a swimmer, is that a deal breaker?
6) What main body part do you mostly look for on a man: arms, legs, chest, ass, cock?
7) Do you find your partner’s legs sexy?

1) I like legs! Mine are one of my best features. Perhaps that's why I notice them on others.
2) Are they? *confused*
3) Hmm. Fit, I guess? I like a maintained body, but certainly don't require tree trunk. I think, really, I like the legs to suit the body in question.
4) I'm not sure how to answer. I've never known a guy well who did not have hairy legs. 🤷‍♀️
5) Oh! I was in a restaurant once, waiting to be seated. High summer, so everyone was in shorts. There was this guy ahead of me, large, buff dude, and I could not figure out what seemed so odd about him.

Then it hit me. His very large calves were perfectly smooth! Not like shaved smooth. Waxed smooth. My first *naked* man leg experience. 😂

I don't know that I'm a body part kind of girl, but . . . I've noticed that I notice forearms? Not sure why. I don't think of them as sexual.

And because I'm in a weird mood these last few days - leg pic.

It's an old one! And it's out of focus. And it's been posted before, in the EC. So it's not like I'm going to any trouble.

Why do I always babble when I post pics? 😂

Edit. Well, I was going too, but it was ENORMOUS for some reason my luddite self does not understand and cannot fix. 🤣

And because I'm in a weird mood these last few days - leg pic.

It's an old one! And it's out of focus. And it's been posted before, in the EC. So it's not like I'm going to any trouble.

Why do I always babble when I post pics? 😂

Edit. Well, I was going too, but it was ENORMOUS for some reason my luddite self does not understand and cannot fix. 🤣
Often if you screenshot it and then try again, it works. This is very specific to Lit and doesn’t match up with the file sizes at all. I can have a 2MB image that is too large to attach, but then when I take a screenshot it is 7MB and uploads as an attachment without a problem 🤷‍♀️

Often if you screenshot it and then try again, it works. This is very specific to Lit and doesn’t match up with the file sizes at all. I can have a 2MB image that is too large to attach, but then when I take a screenshot it is 7MB and uploads as an attachment without a problem 🤷‍♀️
It worked out for the best. I somehow misread the question and thought we were supposed to post our legs. Turns out, nope!

If I'd been the only one, that would have just been . . . awkward. 😬😂

Thank you, though. Maybe I can figure out the screenshot thing. You know, for next time. When I decide to post a pic again - in six years or so. :p

Last edited:
Are you “leg woman”?
Sure! Why not?

Where I come from they’re not! 🤣

Can legs be too hairy (on a guy)?
Nope. Men are supposed to be hairy!

What main body part do you mostly look for on a man: arms, legs, chest, ass, cock?

Forearms, hands, shoulders are assessed like meat, grade A, B, etc because I like to nibble on them

Nose and ears and feet are excellent metrics of what the ride might be like, how it might handle, for me at least. Gives me a good idea of the user experience before I decide to ride that ride, yanno?

But a guy has gotta have a sparkle about the eyes and a pirate’s grin. That is like step zero.

Then there’s the legs and ass. That’s where the strength is gonna come from when I get hauled off over one shoulder. The power lift. No tree trunks down there? Well that’s gonna make it hard to lift a long tall sally like me. It may become problematic when I misbehave.

Also, I like to ride a leg. Like Debra Winger in Urban Cowboy— so it’s gotta be a mechanical bull sized leg. Or if they’re the longer shapely kind, they must have stamina!

Luckily the Viking is size of brick shithouse. And thanks to all the pony play inspo from the Peemster, we’ve learned how to really kink that sitch up a notch! 🦵🐴🔥

I can cum from rubbing my clit against a thigh… so no, nice legs do not go overlooked, in my book.

Nice to see you HW 💋 and those nice tan gams

Where I come from they’re not! 🤣
Thank you! So glad I'm not the only one! 🤣

Also. All that^^^

I miss your classes. The sexual choking. *genuflects*

I walked around like a deer in the headlights for about a week! 😂

Thank you! So glad I'm not the only one! 🤣

Also. All that^^^

I miss your classes. The sexual choking. *genuflects*

I walked around like a deer in the headlights for about a week! 😂

Lolol yeah, you’re not alone — yours are all beefy & smell like hand tooled leather. Mine are fulla vitamin D and pineapple juice and long, romantic walks on the beach build nice calves.
HIGH FIVES

I somehow misread the question and thought we were supposed to post our legs.
You didn’t misread it. 😜
Nose and ears and feet are excellent metrics of what the ride might be like, how it might handle, for me at least.
I’ll never look at my nose the same way again!
That was a hot read, Trekka. Dripping with yum. :devil:
Nice to see you back.

A One and a Two and a . . . I can’t fuck you.

1960s-all-female-nude-rock-band-vintage.jpg

Today I was talking about the song MacArthur Park as possibly being the most hilariously bad song ever recorded in the history of sound.

Then I began to wonder . . .

What song could you not have sex to no matter how horny you were?
What is a song that gets you in the mood?
What song reminds you of your first time, or of one of your best (sex) times?
Do you like music during sex, or do you prefer making your own music? 😜
What do you think is a good genre for sex music?
Who is the sexiest musician (any period) in your opinion?
What is a sexy instrument to play? What’s the least sexiest?
Is band camp really that experimental?

I can't really answer these. Not musically inclined. But -

Today I was talking about the song MacArthur Park as possibly being the most hilariously bad song ever recorded in the history of sound.
I'd never heard of this, so gave it a listen. News to me that it is possible to sing so soulfully about a lost green cake recipe.

And is it me, or is it a tad creepy to describe love as a "fevered iron"? 😬

What is a sexy instrument to play? What’s the least sexiest?
I've always thought pianists had a certain je ne se quois.

Back