cock sucking poll

I have a specific appreciation for smaller gentlemen. I feel like older guys appreciate a mouth on their cock much more than some young stud.

My idea cock is 4.5 inches, thick, and with a bit of gray/white hair. It belongs to some old divorced guy who hasn't had anyone suck his dick in years and he's highly appreciative that I'm bobbing up and down on his cock, making him cum. He's super hard but just not big so I can take it all the way down and easily handle him. Pushing my lips against the skin at the bottom of his cock is my favorite part.

5" to 7", shaved, cut with a nice sensitive head, mmmm. Size is second to enthusiasm. Don't just lay there, tell me what a good job I'm doing!
Ummmm....perfect.....love the image in my head ....dressed sexy slutty in barely there lingerie....and fuck-me heels.....kneeling...my red lips wrapped around his cockhead talking dirty to me........

Ummmm....perfect.....love the image in my head ....dressed sexy slutty in barely there lingerie....and fuck-me heels.....kneeling...my red lips wrapped around his cockhead talking dirty to me........
Good girl. Now you need another stud pushing your panties off to the side to kiss and lick your hot fuckhole. When you're begging to be filled, he'd slide into your tight, hot, willing ass and spit roast you like the cheap slut you are.

Good girl. Now you need another stud pushing your panties off to the side to kiss and lick your hot fuckhole. When you're begging to be filled, he'd slide into your tight, hot, willing ass and spit roast you like the cheap slut you are.
Ahhhh....yesssss.....fuck yes.....use my hungry holes......use your cheap cum slut.......

Two big cocks for you Baby, filling your mouth and ass. The moans from being fucked are making the cock in your mouth feel ever better.

Back