calling it quits

pantiebootcamp

Literotica Guru
So my fantasy world of having a real relationship with a woman that likes me being bi is coming to an end. I am at the age that I need to settle down and I need to accept that I wont find that perfect woman. But I can come close right? I guess I am trying to see if anyone will talk me out of this ......hahaha.

Quit

Sir, please move away from the ledge. Everything is under control. You have friends in this mean old world.

You did not mention how old you were. I was 29 when I met my future wife and 30 when we were married. Before we married I told her I was bi and to my surprise she did not freak out.

Fast forward to my 50th birthday she takes me to a swingers club and nothing has been the same. Actually she commented she wishes we had started sooner.

Soon to be 55 and see nothing but fantastic adventures ahead. Life is good!!!

Sir, please move away from the ledge. Everything is under control. You have friends in this mean old world.

You did not mention how old you were. I was 29 when I met my future wife and 30 when we were married. Before we married I told her I was bi and to my surprise she did not freak out.

Fast forward to my 50th birthday she takes me to a swingers club and nothing has been the same. Actually she commented she wishes we had started sooner.

Soon to be 55 and see nothing but fantastic adventures ahead. Life is good!!!

Hahaha yeah im 29. I just dont want to keep waiting and miss out on starting a family. I guess I will have to see what is in stored for me in the future. Thanks.

Please take some advice from someone that has lived most all of her entire life trying to fit into someone else's mold and living a life that while fulfilling, just isn't what I want it to be. I have had bi desires for as long as I can remember yet have never really been able to let myself follow thru with what I really want. Be who you are if you have the courage. Good luck and I hope you find her and everything that you are looking for.

Last edited:
Please take some advice from someone that has lived most all of her entire life trying to fit into someone else's mold and living a life that while fulfilling, just isn't what I want it to be. I have bi desires for most of my life yet have never really been able to live that life. Be who you are if you have the courage. Good luck and I hope you find her and everything that you are looking for.

I never hide it and the biggest problem with the women I meet that they feel they are going to have to compete more. This might be just a phase...

I never hide it and the biggest problem with the women I meet that they feel they are going to have to compete more. This might be just a phase...

Good for you. I was thinking that maybe you were considering giving up on what you were hoping to find. If you have the courage to live life the way you really want to then I say don't give up and don't settle. Maybe it takes a bit longer to find the one but wow how much happier you'll both be.

Good for you. I was thinking that maybe you were considering giving up on what you were hoping to find. If you have the courage to live life the way you really want to then I say don't give up and don't settle. Maybe it takes a bit longer to find the one but wow how much happier you'll both be.

Yeah and I am not just going to settle for any woman just cause she accepts my sexuality. I do want the right match for me. What I am afraid of is if I will never find that woman (possibility is there) or I already missed it.

I have never been a believer in the one true soul mate thing. I think there may be a zillion matches for all of us. It sounds like you really do know what you want and that is a huge plus. Going into any possible relationship as up front as possible is sure to help. Those of us that don't have the courage to do what you do have to balance what we don't have with all the good that we do. Life is full of trade off's maybe. I am still guessing that you will find her. Plus it's not like you are over the hill or anywhere near it for that matter.

I have never been a believer in the one true soul mate thing. I think there may be a zillion matches for all of us. It sounds like you really do know what you want and that is a huge plus. Going into any possible relationship as up front as possible is sure to help. Those of us that don't have the courage to do what you do have to balance what we don't have with all the good that we do. Life is full of trade off's maybe. I am still guessing that you will find her. Plus it's not like you are over the hill or anywhere near it for that matter.

Yeah I guess I am lucky I know what I want before I settled down

Back