Bored and HARD on call at the hospital...

Well Hi There Mark!!

Yet again, I failed to be on-line whe you were available for a "free-patient-consult/exam" on-line.

So sorry.

Bet you are a great Doc!! Make house calls still.....??

On call...

On call again tonite...anyone wanna keep me company feel free to message me here or on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks alot. Appreciate it.

-Mark

Dr. Mark!!

Well I am off the"mark", each and every time you are on-line or available......

Odd how it works that way....

Hi Shrimp!

Hmmmm, you do?? Verrrry interesting........I'd like to play with a guy who plays a Dr. on T.V.......

Bet you AND Mark "Play Dr." very well. NOT together collectively, I mean, like play Dr., with others.

You know our Mothers always said to play nicely......with others......

Bored and Hard again....

So yet again...I am working tonite....anyone want to keep me company...it will be highly appreciated...PM me here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thank you.

-Mark

LMAO :D

Dr. Mark. Don't leave the young men out. They want you too.

After seeing the pic and the big muscles *rawr* I'm curious about "down below". If you don't switch hit I understand, I'll just sit back and watch :)

After seeing the pic and the big muscles *rawr* I'm curious about "down below". If you don't switch hit I understand, I'll just sit back and watch :)

Oh no. I agree. He is a very fine looking fellow. ;)

I wasn't being mean. Sorry. :rose:

haha...hey Bollocks...I wouldn't mind sharing my private time with the younger men...but I just don't go that way...anyway what are you up to tonite bollock?

Oh well, a boy can dream :p Mind sharing any "stats" from down below doctor?

np, very nice pictures. I'll leave it at that hehe.

Hi Shrimp!

Hmmmm, you do?? Verrrry interesting........I'd like to play with a guy who plays a Dr. on T.V.......

Bet you AND Mark "Play Dr." very well. NOT together collectively, I mean, like play Dr., with others.

You know our Mothers always said to play nicely......with others......

But no crossing swords...thats just gross.....lol, but yes I do play nicely.

But no crossing swords...thats just gross.....lol, but yes I do play nicely.

Nice to hear you play nicely with others, as with WOMEN ONLY!!!!

Hope you didn't think I meant anything else, you know. I didn't!!

Maybe I wrote it awkwardly.

Hope to see you on T.V. sometimes- giving us a hint as to what show????

Hey

Hey Harleygrrl....don't worry...I am sure we will find some time to talk and get to know eachother ;)....I am on call again later this week and will post this up again. So maybe we can talk then.

-Mark

On call

On call again...and bored...would love to talk to anyone...PM me here or IM me on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Hope everyone had a great weekend and was not stuck in the hospital working like I was and still am. Have a great night everyone! Thanks.

-Mark

Back