Booty!

Its a he and he got lucky with the angle,lol.
@dontjudgeus

Love this shot for many reasons….. it’s a sexy bathroom selfie…. Love the contrast of colors in following order

1) the promise ring or wedding ring view ….
2) pink panties
3) beautiful wheat color skin
4) and ofcourse black lulus!!!!

For men it’s the grey sweatpants trend …. I think for ladies it should be grey full T trend… sexy written all over …..

And how can I forget the nipples….. you don’t need a size D…. Your C cups are to sucked all day long!

Hot body !

Mr. He you are lucky! Count your blessings !!!

Wow, thanks. This was just after we got married, well obviously not legally married but we appreciate the kind comments. Yes, they are C cups. They LOVE attention. Love the way you notice all the details.
What a lovely view

Wow, thanks. This was just after we got married, well obviously not legally married but we appreciate the kind comments. Yes, they are C cups. They LOVE attention. Love the way you notice all the details.
@dontjudgeus i meant to ask… when are we going to see your pussy lips…. Beautiful 😍 shot….. lucky husband )how long ago did you get married / moved in together?

That ass looks tasty!

Oh lordy. I wish I'd never found this thread. I love girls butts!

Back