Blowjobs ftw

Really good thread, rate it 5*'s :D There's honestly not much to add that hasn't already been said. The fact that the thread was started by someone that WANTS to give a blowjob, is probably the most important thing.

1. Find pleasure in giving pleasure. Enthusiasm is by far one of the most important factors. It shouldn't be a chore or something you really hate doing. Your partner can sense that and it doesn't make for great oral (but it's not like your guy is going to turn it down)

2. Be spontaneous. Finding a routine in how you give oral isn't what it's supposed to be about. Different times, places. Sometimes sensual, others intense. Perhaps throw on a sexy outfit. Surprise him before he wakes up, or perhaps in the middle of a shower. Stop watching tv right in the middle of a show and go town. It'll put the biggest smile on his face.

3. Men are visual creatures, we want to see it all.

4. Don't be grossed out by cum. Just be upfront with what you're ok with. If you swallow, then swallow. If the smell or sight of it makes you gag, tell the guy but don't just stop the blow job when you know he's about to cum. Go kiss his neck or chest. Keep intimacy throughout.

5. Sometimes just do it for him. Tell him right after, that is all you wanted and go back to whatever it was you were doing before.

In regards to technique instead of just mindset, wetter the better. Sometimes make it sloppy, other times not. I love to pull hair and hear her moan because she likes that too. EYE CONTACT. Hand in rhythm with mouth.

Lastly, be open and talk about what each of you like. You'll find that happy middle and with the right person, they'll want to reciprocate and please you just as much. :)

1) Eye contact makes it way more erotic
2) The deeper she can take me in her mouth the hotter I get
3) Wrapping her finger and thumb around the base of my scrotum and tugging me into her mouth is amazing - just don't overzealously squeeze
4) I don't care if you spit or swallow, just let me cum in your mouth
5) if you kiss me right after I won't even lose my erection

I like that. Some guys get grossed out...it's like hello...it was just in my mouth and you're afraid to kiss me.

On a side note. My gfs and I went to the stag shop and we ended up picking up a new blueberry oral spray that apparently numbs out the gag reflexes. I'm excited, new toys and gadgets are always exciting :D

I like that. Some guys get grossed out...it's like hello...it was just in my mouth and you're afraid to kiss me.

On a side note. My gfs and I went to the stag shop and we ended up picking up a new blueberry oral spray that apparently numbs out the gag reflexes. I'm excited, new toys and gadgets are always exciting :D

If your guy is grossed out by the taste of his own cum in your mouth, then find another guy. For me.....nothing is sexier than kissing my partner with a mouth full of my cum and then having her look into my eyes as she swallows it. You've asked about what makes a good blowjob? For me a lot of what makes for good sex is a woman who indeed loves sex and isn't in it because she feels obligated or because she thinks she has to "please her guy". I'd rather have a woman doing whatever it is because she likes doing whatever it is for her own self. That way, it please me. Give me a woman who like doing whatever because she likes doing it, NOT that she's just doing it as a favor to me.

1) Eye contact makes it way more erotic
2) The deeper she can take me in her mouth the hotter I get
3) Wrapping her finger and thumb around the base of my scrotum and tugging me into her mouth is amazing - just don't overzealously squeeze
4) I don't care if you spit or swallow, just let me cum in your mouth
I agree with #4 I always wondered why anyone cared after that

Nice of you to oblige him I am not saying I would like to watch her make a show of it afterwards but if she wants it out of her mouth immediately it doesn't upset me.

Well I really want to thank you DirtySecrets11 for starting this thread :) I just got finished reading through it and had to go relieve my lizard before I could respond (damn, I got cum on my keyboard ...). Anyway, I don't think I heard it mentioned but I have recently enjoyed sharing my cum, from her mouth to mine after a blow job. After about three or for exchanges, one of us finally swallows ... and then we smile :kiss:

Well I really want to thank you DirtySecrets11 for starting this thread :) I just got finished reading through it and had to go relieve my lizard before I could respond (damn, I got cum on my keyboard ...). Anyway, I don't think I heard it mentioned but I have recently enjoyed sharing my cum, from her mouth to mine after a blow job. After about three or for exchanges, one of us finally swallows ... and then we smile :kiss:

:D You're welcome! haha

That one is new, sharing cum wow. Though I'm a brat...I don't like to share my reward :cattail:

Hope the wonderful men of Lit had a wonderful Steak and Blowjob Day! A bit late but it's been a busy few days ;) :cattail:

Hope the wonderful men of Lit had a wonderful Steak and Blowjob Day! A bit late but it's been a busy few days ;) :cattail:

Wow DirtyS, this is a crazy hot thread! Your first post describing a morning blowjob has me hot and hard! Thanks for that!

Beats an alarm clock

I get off on sucking a nice hard cock (NOT just any and all cocks mind you for those that are PM-happy) ; the motion, the act of it, and the way he swells in my mouth just does it for me.

Any personal tips you would like to share? Your favorite 'thing' like a bit of teeth or a finger rimming while getting or giving a BJ? Would love to learn new 'tricks' on what guys like as well. Plus, when and where do you like to give and/or receive one.

My favorite time would be in the morning, with him still asleep and with a flaccid penis. I would go between his legs and start to lick up and down his shaft like a lazy cat. Slowly I would take in all into my mouth and suck softly, twirling my tongue until his cock starts to twitch and hardened. Best feeling ever is when I can feel it stiffen in my mouth, by then I'm so turned on while he sleeps that I straddle his thigh, the friction doing little but teasing me more. I usually suck him until he cums and then crawl above him even before he can crack both eyes open against the morning sun, his tongue is already delved into my wet pussy.

That is wonderful

Kissing after a blow job

My wife doesn't always like to swallow, so she'll kiss me with her mouthful of cum. So very hot! It's a kiss, and she gets very into the kiss, I get to taste what she has tasted, and I get to swallow.

I feel badly for men who fear their own cum. Fear of cum? Come on!

Another cum scenario...when you make love to her and cum hard in her pussy, go down immediately and give her the best pussy licking of your life. She will likely find that as hot and intimate as is possible. To actually taste her orgasm mixed with yours is one of the ultimate in sexual sharing. And you get to taste more orgasms. My wife can get so loud...

If it's the cum that bothers you, lick her clit as the cum leaks out. It will leak out quickly because her aroused and ready clit will have her orgasming in no time. By then the cum will be almost gone from her pussy and you'll only get a taste. But that's missing the hot part of all those juices. And she might talk really dirty to you as you feed on orgasms.

My wife doesn't always like to swallow, so she'll kiss me with her mouthful of cum. So very hot! It's a kiss, and she gets very into the kiss, I get to taste what she has tasted, and I get to swallow.

I feel badly for men who fear their own cum. Fear of cum? Come on!

Another cum scenario...when you make love to her and cum hard in her pussy, go down immediately and give her the best pussy licking of your life. She will likely find that as hot and intimate as is possible. To actually taste her orgasm mixed with yours is one of the ultimate in sexual sharing. And you get to taste more orgasms. My wife can get so loud...

If it's the cum that bothers you, lick her clit as the cum leaks out. It will leak out quickly because her aroused and ready clit will have her orgasming in no time. By then the cum will be almost gone from her pussy and you'll only get a taste. But that's missing the hot part of all those juices. And she might talk really dirty to you as you feed on orgasms.

What about kissing after going down on a girl? I've had some ladies that have been reluctant to kiss me after I have been going down on them...

Personally...

...I love kissing a woman with her mouth full of my cum. Hottest thing I've ever done!

Little bits of teeth are really good. I love the underside of my cock tongued the most, it's the most sensitive for me. Eye contact is very important. I want to see a womans eyes as she is licking and sucking on me. It's part of the tease, the foreplay. Rimming is also very important. But I find that it's even better when she pops off my cock to talk dirty to me before going back to it.

And the morning is the best. Though dressing rooms/public places are a close close second.

That darned work stuff always stops the good stuff. If only it didn't pay for everything.

Wow Hot stuff

Have it out in my hand now.....Thanks Dirty.....You really got me going and I like your style ......Plant that muff on my face afterwards to show me just how much you enjoyed what you were doing

One time I came in my wife's mouth and she swallowed and belched and said "that's what I'm talking about" it turned me on so much needless to say after that I fucked her senseless.

Back