*bites lip in anticipation*

You are very kind! Thank you, I am glad to hear I don't need to be naked to be attractive :)

Aww, that's very sweet. I try hard to be amiable and accepting to everybody. It's very nice to receive such a generous compliment, thank you and welcome to my little corner of lit :)

Thank you. I'm sure I'm going to have an amazing time. You're stunning

Hey DD! How is your day going? :)

I appreciate honesty above most other qualities, myself :)

Well its easy to be honest with you. You have both beauty and approachability... something you don't find these days that often. Makes it easy to talk to you and makes you feel like you can say more without acting like an idiot

Well its easy to be honest with you. You have both beauty and approachability... something you don't find these days that often. Makes it easy to talk to you and makes you feel like you can say more without acting like an idiot

I've never understood why people feel the need to be jerks to each other when it's so much more pleasant for both yourself and everybody you deal with if you're nice. And I am the absolute queen of foot-in-mouth syndrome, so rarely do I think badly of somebody else if they do it, lol :)

I've never understood why people feel the need to be jerks to each other when it's so much more pleasant for both yourself and everybody you deal with if you're nice. And I am the absolute queen of foot-in-mouth syndrome, so rarely do I think badly of somebody else if they do it, lol :)

Well I get nervous easily so its nice to talk to someone who makes me feel calm

I'm good. It's been a sweet day. A bit of writing, etc. You?

I have been excessively lazy today! It's been very pleasant. Though in a little bit I will be heading out to see one of my closest friends, so I need to drag my ass into the shower soon :)

What have you been writing? :)

I have been excessively lazy today! It's been very pleasant. Though in a little bit I will be heading out to see one of my closest friends, so I need to drag my ass into the shower soon :)

What have you been writing? :)

I sent it to you just now. Enjoy!

And as for your ass...I'm a fan of that too...

I'm absolutely fantastic thank you. How are you today?

Hello beautiful...how is your night going so far?

I am going to answer you both at once since you essentially asked the same thing :D

I'm well, thank you! Just finished drying my hair after my shower and am about ready to have some dinner before heading out to see one of my most dear friends. I need some quality girl-gab time with her :)

I am going to answer you both at once since you essentially asked the same thing :D

I'm well, thank you! Just finished drying my hair after my shower and am about ready to have some dinner before heading out to see one of my most dear friends. I need some quality girl-gab time with her :)

What color?

Back