*bites lip in anticipation*

Hey Star! So good to see you again! :kiss: I hope you end up loving the PacNW as much as I do. Truly a magical place. Just remember to take your vitamin D every day! :)

Thanks hon. I hope so, I'm moving in with a very awesome friend of mine... but that's not for a little while yet sadly, although it's tempting to pack up and just move sometimes. Still, I have conventions in San Jose and Reno to look forward to!

Anyways, it is nice to hear from you... and it's nice to see you're still as sexy and lewd as ever! I really should take some sexy stuff myself, but I've... gained a bit of weight. On the other hand, i'm told I carry it well so you know~

Aww thanks all, I'm really sick so you've made my day! Off to the doctor shortly, need to get a note for work. I really like where I work, but their gotta-have-a-note policy sucks sometimes. Trust me, nobody wants me there when I am this sick!!

Aww thanks all, I'm really sick so you've made my day! Off to the doctor shortly, need to get a note for work. I really like where I work, but their gotta-have-a-note policy sucks sometimes. Trust me, nobody wants me there when I am this sick!!

Mmmhn, I hope you get better hon. *hugs*

Mmmhn, I hope you get better hon. *hugs*

*hugs* Thank you hon! She thinks it's just a head cold at the moment, but she's worried about my coughing, so she gave me some antibiotics and some RX cough meds to hopefully keep it from exploding into bronchitis or something :/

I did get a note to take time off work, so woohoo for that at least! :D

How's your day hon?

I'm home. Worked a six-day week, have a sleep study later tonight. So I will not have spent a night in my home for nearly two weeks.

On the other hand, there's a reason I'm saving money to move, so not so much a bad thing.

Anymeow, I hope you get better. Sick is no fun. Maybe you need a nurse to help you >_> hehe.

*hugs* Thank you hon! She thinks it's just a head cold at the moment, but she's worried about my coughing, so she gave me some antibiotics and some RX cough meds to hopefully keep it from exploding into bronchitis or something :/

I did get a note to take time off work, so woohoo for that at least! :D

How's your day hon?

Sorry to hear you’re not well, hopefully you are feeling better soon. :heart:

Are you feeling better, I hope so as I for one am missing seeing you here! :rose:

Man having bronchitis SUCKS.

I've been pretty much sleeping for days. Which has been great, I mean I love sleep. But it doesn't feel like I've had much time off, though I am doing better. Breathing has become easier, and that's kind of a big deal!

In the meantime I snapped a couple pics. They're not the most awesome because sick and all, but still I hope you enjoy :cattail:

Attachments

• 2017-12-14 10.18.48.jpg
    2017-12-14 10.18.48.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2017-12-14 10.35.45.jpg
    2017-12-14 10.35.45.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
  • 2017-12-14 10.40.10.jpg
    2017-12-14 10.40.10.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4

I've been pretty much sleeping for days. Which has been great, I mean I love sleep. But it doesn't feel like I've had much time off, though I am doing better. Breathing has become easier, and that's kind of a big deal!

In the meantime I snapped a couple pics. They're not the most awesome because sick and all, but still I hope you enjoy :cattail:

I know brochitis, that sucks... Rest up... But you look amazing in those pics, your lips and mouth are to die for! :)

I’m glad to hear your bronchitis is improving a little, it sounds awful so I hope it clears up soon. :rose:
I’m not sure if taking sexy pictures was in an effort to raise your spirits but they certainly raised mine, incredibly erotic as always! :heart:

Get better soon

Aw, thanks all! As always you're so kind :)

It did raise my spirits a bit to snap some photos. It's kind of fun and requires very little physical effort so it wasn't hard to do while feeling kinda bad. Though when you're sick, the pics don't turn out all that wonderful lol :)

Aw, thanks all! As always you're so kind :)

It did raise my spirits a bit to snap some photos. It's kind of fun and requires very little physical effort so it wasn't hard to do while feeling kinda bad. Though when you're sick, the pics don't turn out all that wonderful lol :)

I wouldn’t say that, they turned out pretty well if you ask me and of course if it made you feel a smidge better perhaps you should see if it helps a second time :devil:

Good looking and still have reason to pull and pinch your nipple

Quite enticing hope you get to feeling better.:cool:

Feel better!

Hey there gorgeous, it's been a while :) it's good to see you back and posting again! Keep being your delicious naughty self, and I hope you feel better soon

Hello! :kiss: I just wanted to say I hope You get better soon. Bronchitis is definitely no fun at all. Have You been able to sleep comfortably?

Back