*bites lip in anticipation*

I am very sorry for your loss, it's never easy to lose those that are close to us.
In my experience we only endure these hardships for a season and it always gets better.

Thank you hon, that reminder is appreciated as is your support. Time is providing a buffer from the hurt, but the road to healing is always long. I'm doing pretty reasonably well at this point though :)

A lot better now that I have seen you! ;)

You are always too good to me! :rose:

I absolutely DO want to see you posting again! And I hope 2015 is a better year for you.

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Aww thank you so much! It's nice to know my presence is still wanted around here :)

So now for a couple pics y'all haven't seen...some derriere shots!

Attachments

• redboyshorts28-6.jpg
    redboyshorts28-6.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 248
  • redboyshorts-ass.jpg
    redboyshorts-ass.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 223
  • redshorts-ass2.jpg
    redshorts-ass2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 598
Thank you! I have kind of a booty so boyshorts are one of the few things that look decent on it, I think :)

You have an awesome booty! And I beg to differ...everything looks good on and off of it. :kiss:

hehe trust me it's not as great as you think it is, but you're very kind to think so :)

I don't believe you...it looks amazing to me! I might need to do more research and go back through all of your pics. What an awesome way to start my day! :kiss:

I don't believe you...it looks amazing to me! I might need to do more research and go back through all of your pics. What an awesome way to start my day! :kiss:

lol well enjoy your pic foraging! Always happy to hear feedback :)

lol well enjoy your pic foraging! Always happy to hear feedback :)

I'm definitely enjoying it! However, my research says you are very wrong. Im going to look through them again, but the evidence shows you have a very very nice booty.

Beautiful pics, Fawn! I loved the set with your female friend - thanks for sharing your 'one-off adventure'!

- and I have to agree: you're particularly hot in the boyshorts! :D

Last edited:
Looks very spankable :cool:

Gentle ones, perhaps :D

Beautiful pics, Fawn! I loved the set with your female friend - thanks for sharing your 'one-off adventure'!

- and I have to agree: you're particularly hot in the boyshorts! :D

Those pics do seem to be quite popular! But thank you, I will be sure my friend knows that she is also appreciated :)

Last edited:
Those pics do seem to be quite popular! But thank you, I will be sure my friend knows that she is also appreciated :)

Please do! It takes two, and your friend is a lovely complement to your sexiness -! :)

Thank you hon, that reminder is appreciated as is your support. Time is providing a buffer from the hurt, but the road to healing is always long. I'm doing pretty reasonably well at this point though :)

A few kind words are the most that I can offer.
It's good to know that you're doing well and on the road to healing.
I am aware of what a wonderful friend you have been in the past to those around you
in their time of need, I hope that you have shoulders around that you can lean on
to provide some support and comfort.

Last edited:
You've got a great booty! And, yes, cheeks peeking out of a pair of boy shorts is a very sexy look.

lol well thank you. Boyshorts are becoming on most girls! :D

Great to see you back and posting.

Thank you! Good to see you again eric :)

Please do! It takes two, and your friend is a lovely complement to your sexiness -! :)

Hehe I shall send her your compliments, thank you from us both. You're very kind!

A few kind words are the most that I can offer.
It's good to know that you're doing well and on the road to healing.
I am aware of what a wonderful friend you have been in the past to those around you
in their time of need, I hope that you have shoulders around that you can lean on
to provide some support and comfort.

I have wonderful and supportive friends and family, they've helped me through the healing process. Thank you for your kindness :rose:

Back