*bites lip in anticipation*

I thought this was a little bit artsy and a little bit dirty ;) Sorry it's so dark!

Attachments

• liedownb&w.jpg
    liedownb&w.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 219
You make me wanna spend a day in bed with you... Stop being so sexy and not in my bed.

I would think it would pop up before you laid down ;)

Yeah, you're right. It would certainly pop up before I even touched your back...you are gorgeous...so there is no way I cold control myself :kiss:

Yeah, you're right. It would certainly pop up before I even touched your back...you are gorgeous...so there is no way I cold control myself :kiss:

You are just irresistibly sweet and adorable, and you *know* it! :devil::kiss:

SC77, you're so good to my fragile little self-esteem. Thank you! :rose:

Trust me gorgeous lady! You have absolutely nothing to worry about! You are one amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious and perfect body!

Trust me gorgeous lady! You have absolutely nothing to worry about! You are one amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious and perfect body!

Oh my goodness, it is so far from perfect! It needs work, lol. But thank you for all the praise, you are so generous with your compliments! :)

That is very easy to be when you adore the poster of the pictures ;)

D'awww. Well now I am blushing about a dozen shades of red sweetie :kiss:

A slight break from the usual cheer.

Some women I would really like to punch in the face. Especially when those women spend months fucking with my good buddy's head to annihilate his self-esteem and make him doubt himself, use him and his good job for their personal entertainment and advancement, only to dump him because he will "be a project".

Yup. That girl I wanna punch right in her fucking face.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

A slight break from the usual cheer.

Some women I would really like to punch in the face. Especially when those women spend months fucking with my good buddy's head to annihilate his self-esteem and make him doubt himself, use him and his good job for their personal entertainment and advancement, only to dump him because he will "be a project".

Yup. That girl I wanna punch right in her fucking face.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

DAMN! *makes note to never piss you off. ;)

DAMN! *makes note to never piss you off. ;)

It actually takes a *lot* to piss me off, I am very laid back and easygoing. but mentally carpet-bombing one of my friends and using him for your amusement, then waiting till you're out of state to dump him so you don't have to deal with the mess you've made in person? Yeah. That's a surefire way to make me *mad*. :)

Do it. Hell, I'll hold her down.

Sweet. I'll bring the whips and chains to beat her with!

Can I get in on this too? That is some seriously fucked up shit. I know what it feels like to get dropped like a bad habit...it fucks with your head in a big way.

Punches to her face for everyone!!

Something a little different to kick off the weekend... ;)

Also, who the fuck invented 8:30am? That time should not exist. Or it should not be legal to be up and about that early. One of the two.

Attachments

• playing25-9.jpg
    playing25-9.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 426
Back