Birther Conspiracy Theory 2.0

Rick345

Literotica Guru
488c41e58f029608 (1).jpg

Trump quotes The Gateway Pundit saying Nikki Harley is ineligible to become president under the 12 Amendment. Trump reaches into his bag of bullshit and pulls out his old birther conspiracy theory recycled from 2008 this time aimed Nikki Harley instead of Obama..

The 12th Amendment stipulates that each elector must cast distinct votes for president and vice president, instead of two votes for president. Prior to 1804 and the passage of the 12th electors would only vote for the president whoever received the most votes became the president second place became the vice president..

It contains no guidelines as to who is eligible to serve as the president.. For that we go to the Constitution which states that the president must be a natural-born citizen of the United States. Be at least 35 years old. Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years.

Trump and The Gateway Pundit falsely claim Harley is not eligible to be president because her parents were not US citizens at the time of her birth that’s true. I know, I know Trump and the Pundit never tell the truth I’m as shocked as you are but they did this once. Harley’s parents US citizens shortly after she was born Nimarata Nikki Randhawa, January 20, 1972, Bamberg, South Carolina.

It’s well documented Harley was born in South Carolina making her a natural born citizen by definition. She is 52, and has lived in South Carolina has whole life.. She’s eligible to be president.. Period the end..

The fact is Trump wants his faithful to believe she’s not eligible to run.. What that tells about Trump is he believes his followers will not read the constitution and if they do read they are too stupid to understand it.. Why, why, why would anyone follow this man, why?

View attachment 2305781

It’s well documented Harley was born in South Carolina making her a natural born citizen by definition. She is 52, and has lived in South Carolina has whole life.. She’s eligible to be president.. Period the end..
Of course she is,but hey Trump will gamble on anything, and his followers will join right in.
The fact is Trump wants his faithful to believe she’s not eligible to run.. What that tells about Trump is he believes his followers will not read the constitution and if they do read they are too stupid to understand it..
Both!!

Isn't Haley's status exactly the same as Trump's? She was born in the States; her parents were immigrants. Trump was born in the States. His parents were immigrants.

Isn't Haley's status exactly the same as Trump's? She was born in the States; her parents were immigrants. Trump was born in the States. His parents were immigrants.
Like truth and reality mean anything to trump.

^^ As previously asked .....

Yabbut, isn't her line of heritage exactly the same as his? Parents were immigrants? Or was it his Grandparents? But should that matter either way?
OP has a history of not searching for existing threads before posting new ones.

Of course she is,but hey Trump will gamble on anything, and his followers will join right in.

Both!!
We're on the same page... What I don't understand why his faithful follow him at all given how he views them..

Donald Trump's parents were citizens. His father was born in New York and his mother became a citizen in 1942.

Close but not exactly the same Trump’s grandfather was born in Germany and had to leave for dodging the draft. His father was conceived in Germany but was born in the Bronx though his mother was born in Scotland, and trump was born in Queens. Harley’s parents are both from India.

Haley is a natural born citizen.
There could be a question to this claim since her parents were foreign citizens at the time of her birth here:

The Fourteenth Amendment provides that children born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction become American citizens at birth. The principal framer John Armor Bingham said during the 39th United States Congress two years before its passing:[33]

I find no fault with the introductory clause, which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural-born citizen; but, sir, I may be allowed to say further that I deny that the Congress of the United States ever had the power, or color of power to say that any man born within the jurisdiction of the United States, not owing a foreign allegiance, is not and shall not be a citizen of the United States. [emphasis added]

Note as well that American Indians were not citizens of the United States until Congress made them so in spite of being born here:

The text of the 1924 Indian Citizenship Act reads as follows:

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That all non citizen Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States be, and they are hereby, declared to be citizens of the United States: Provided That the granting of such citizenship shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of any Indian to tribal or other property.
Approved, June 2, 1924. June 2, 1924. [H. R. 6355.] [Public, No. 175.]

There could be a question to this claim since her parents were foreign citizens at the time of her birth here:

The Fourteenth Amendment provides that children born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction become American citizens at birth. The principal framer John Armor Bingham said during the 39th United States Congress two years before its passing:[33]

Note as well that American Indians were not citizens of the United States until Congress made them so in spite of being born here:

The text of the 1924 Indian Citizenship Act reads as follows:

I haven't yet seen anything posted on lit about Haley's positions, goals, campaign platform, etc. I could go look for that myself, which I will eventually do if she's still in the race in the month of my state's primary, but it is curious that nobody else here seems to care about that.

We know when Trump is getting worried about any rival becoming popular. He comes out with stupid insults that he's had prepared by script writers. They don't need to have any relationship with the truth, his home-schooled followers believe anything he says.

We're on the same page... What I don't understand why his faithful follow him at all given how he views them..
He says, and does as they wish they could, and gets away with it. His cult members are followers and cowards, not leaders or thinkers. In him they found something that they are looking for, and they will bend reality to match whatever he says or does. We're witnessing a modern brainwashing of a society.

Yes I know you believe that but I just posted what was understood at the time of the framing of the 14th. So why weren't American Indians citizens until 1924, they were born here too?

Yes I know you believe that but I just posted what was understood at the time of the framing of the 14th. So why weren't American Indians citizens until 1924, they were born here too?
I don't believe it. I know it. People can challenge it in court if they wish to waste their money.

No, there could not be a question. The USA has birthright citizenship, so if you're born there, you're a US citizen, end of story.

^^^ Which Donny wanted to abolish, even though he is a product of it.

No, there could not be a question. The USA has birthright citizenship, so if you're born there, you're a US citizen, end of story.
Why does he make arguments that are so simply disposed of? Even being a zealot doesn't explain his stupidity.

Why does he make arguments that are so simply disposed of? Even being a zealot doesn't explain his stupidity.
Sometimes I wonder if he's really one of us, and just wants to make the other side look even worse than they already do.
If so, he's doing a great job!

Back