Why Trump's message works

Oh it's easy to prove, like here:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

But the rational and sane people not suffering TDS know the crazy anti Trumpers will never acknowledge it.
That's not proof, it's simply an interpretation of his comments. Besides, even if your interpretation is correct, that still means he was calling the people who wanted to keep the Robert E. Lee statue - a monument to a slave-owner and a traitor to his country - "very fine people". Even if that is all they were after, the fact that they saw fit to do so at a rally that also included neo-Nazis chanting "Jews will not replace us" speaks for itself.

That's not proof, it's simply an interpretation of his comments.

It is an endless source of joy when people that lean left display the critical thinking skills so often absent in folks from the right.
The link cited was an opinion piece with the word “commentary” spelled out at the very top in capital letters. TY YDB95 for highlighting.

That's not proof, it's simply an interpretation of his comments. Besides, even if your interpretation is correct, that still means he was calling the people who wanted to keep the Robert E. Lee statue - a monument to a slave-owner and a traitor to his country - "very fine people". Even if that is all they were after, the fact that they saw fit to do so at a rally that also included neo-Nazis chanting "Jews will not replace us" speaks for itself.

Time Stamp 1:57

Trump: "And you had people, and I'm not talking about the neo nazis and white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

Anyone who claims Trump called neo nazis and white nationalists "fine people" is an absolute liar.

Sane, rational and non TDS suffering people already know this.

trump sez whatever he thinks you want to hear. Don't listen to his mouth see how he acts. You don't get indicted in four States for nothing.
Ah yes, the "Whoops, Trump didn't say that and is actually condemning racism, white nationalists, neo nazis and violence. Quick, don't listen to him!"

This is exactly how the left thinks. If they accuse a leader of racism and supporting things like neo nazism, they amplify what they think he's saying as loud as they can, while pretending to be offended.

When it's proven said leader is actually condemning things like racism and neo nazism, they panic and insist you must ignore what he says and focus on the 'real' message.

Ah yes, the "Whoops, Trump didn't say that and is actually condemning racism, white nationalists, neo nazis and violence. Quick, don't listen to him!"

This is exactly how the left thinks. If they accuse a leader of racism and supporting things like neo nazism, they amplify what they think he's saying as loud as they can, while pretending to be offended.

When it's proven said leader is actually condemning things like racism and neo nazism, they panic and insist you must ignore what he says and focus on the 'real' message.

You keep trying and you continue to fail.

There are times when perception blurs with reality.
https://time.com/4902308/white-nationalists-supremacists-donald-trump-charlottesville/?amp=true

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/12/politics/white-supremacists-cheer-midterms-trump/index.html

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/sh...ng-questions-about-gops-leadership-and-values

You, sir, are misinformed into advocating for white supremacy.
And that’s me kindly giving you the benefit of doubt even after all the crap you’ve posted.
The words out of Trump's mouth overrule your desperate appeal to care about what some hate group members think.

Cute try, though.

The trying is coming only from you. Posters other than I have shown you systemic racism on the part of Trump.
You can fellate whatever flaccid cock of a lie that touches your lips but the people of Charlottesville, PoC, and most Americans are not fooled by Trump on any subject especially race.

The trying is coming only from you. Posters other than I have shown you systemic racism on the part of Trump.
You can fellate whatever flaccid cock of a lie that touches your lips but the people of Charlottesville, PoC, and most Americans are not fooled by Trump on any subject especially race.
Trump condemns racism, neo nazis, white nationalists and violence. I posted indisputable video proof, along with time stamps exactly where he says so. Absolutely zero surprise this pisses you off. :ROFLMAO:

Sane, rational, non TDS suffering people applaud this stance on his part, and is one of the reasons why he is so popular.

Yes. He is popular with neo-Nazis and rubes. That popularity has never transferred over to any election. He has never won a popular vote and never will.
The fluke of him winning the presidency in 2016 is not going to happen again. Enjoy those four years of memories as you gaze upon the Nazi memorabilia and stroke your lil dick in the basement of your parents home.

I will give you whatever last words you want to have. I will not reply back. I am done here. I’m starting to feel like I’m stealing candy from a newborn baby and judging from your linked pics I don’t think I’m that far off. Be glad those seeking to form the master race never asked you or Hitler to pull down their pants.

This is why you people are called trumptards. I quit trying to correct you clowns a long time ago now I just point and laugh.

Trump's appeal is somewhat similar to the appeal Rush Limbaugh had. Limbaugh told angry white men lies they wanted to believe. So does Trump.

---------

When Donald Trump celebrated his victory in the 2016 Nevada Republican presidential caucuses, it wasn't just the data but also his distinct declaration, "I love the poorly educated" that made headlines.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-once-declared-victory-speech-180514474.html

---------

The love most poorly educated whites have for Trump is unrequited. Trump has no political principles beyond looking out for number one.

Trump's appeal is somewhat similar to the appeal Rush Limbaugh had. Limbaugh told angry white men lies they wanted to believe. So does Trump.

---------

When Donald Trump celebrated his victory in the 2016 Nevada Republican presidential caucuses, it wasn't just the data but also his distinct declaration, "I love the poorly educated" that made headlines.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-once-declared-victory-speech-180514474.html

---------

The love most poorly educated whites have for Trump is unrequited. Trump has no political principles beyond looking out for number one.

Trump has plenty of women, not all of them white, on board with his nonsense. Some are just not very bright and buy into what they want to hear. The more cynical ones know full well he’s a charlatan, but he’s their charlatan - so his ridiculous appearance, inability to string a meaningful sentence together and contemptible behaviour just get a free pass.

It isn’t helped by the absence of any candidate on the horizon who brings some wisdom, gravitas and inspiration to the scene, neither on the left, right or centre.

Fuck knows what Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln would have made of it all.

Trump has plenty of women, not all of them white, on board with his nonsense. Some are just not very bright and buy into what they want to hear. The more cynical ones know full well he’s a charlatan, but he’s their charlatan - so his ridiculous appearance, inability to string a meaningful sentence together and contemptible behaviour just get a free pass.

It isn’t helped by the absence of any candidate on the horizon who brings some wisdom, gravitas and inspiration to the scene, neither on the left, right or centre.

Fuck knows what Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln would have made of it all.
I used to think that while we have had incompetent presidents, when we needed a leader we found one. I was thinking mainly of Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt.

Now I am not so sure. I like Joe Biden. I voted for him in 2020. I will vote for him in 2024. Nevertheless, I doubt he is up to the challenges he faces. I wish he had announced soon after being inaugurated in 2021 that he did not intend to run for re election. That would have given another Democrat the opportunity to rise.

Back