Ex-MAGAt Publicly Renounces National Ratchet Asses and 'Pubs

jaF0

Watcher
A former member of the Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement recently issued a warning to Republicans who own guns.

In an opinion piece titled "Gun owners: It's time for us to stand up against the Second Amendment death culture," that was published in Salon on Monday, Rich Logis wrote that he previously voted "exclusively for Republicans, including twice for former [President] Donald Trump, and once for [Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, in 2018," and recently renounced his membership to the National Rifle Associated (NRA).

"Responsible gun owners: Are you OK with child sacrifice? I am certain you are not; but if we don't hear from you—loudly and frequently—our necessary voices are suffocated and held hostage by the most politically traumatized voices," Logis, who states in his X, formerly Twitter, bio that he left MAGA, and considers himself "Never Trump and Never DeSantis," wrote.

"I understand and appreciate why gun owners—the large majority of whom are law-abiding—are reluctant to risk the slings and arrows of the Republican Party, the conservative media, right-wing pundits and conspiracy theorists and pundits, and perhaps even their friends and family," he added.

https://www.newsweek.com/ex-maga-gun-owner-issues-warning-republicans-1824449

==

Maybe there's hope yet?

A former member of the Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement recently issued a warning to Republicans who own guns.

In an opinion piece titled "Gun owners: It's time for us to stand up against the Second Amendment death culture," that was published in Salon on Monday, Rich Logis wrote that he previously voted "exclusively for Republicans, including twice for former [President] Donald Trump, and once for [Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, in 2018," and recently renounced his membership to the National Rifle Associated (NRA).

"Responsible gun owners: Are you OK with child sacrifice? I am certain you are not; but if we don't hear from you—loudly and frequently—our necessary voices are suffocated and held hostage by the most politically traumatized voices," Logis, who states in his X, formerly Twitter, bio that he left MAGA, and considers himself "Never Trump and Never DeSantis," wrote.

"I understand and appreciate why gun owners—the large majority of whom are law-abiding—are reluctant to risk the slings and arrows of the Republican Party, the conservative media, right-wing pundits and conspiracy theorists and pundits, and perhaps even their friends and family," he added.

https://www.newsweek.com/ex-maga-gun-owner-issues-warning-republicans-1824449

==

Maybe there's hope yet?
Ahhhh just say it’s from PJs .. knuckle draggers won’t even attempt to read if it doesn’t seem to be a feel good story for them.

He continued: "I ask gun owners this, respectfully: Which is more uncomfortable— the pain of potential ostracization, or the pain of a nonstop loop of stochastic and targeted terrorism, aided and abetted by an endless supply of handguns and rifles, the latter often equipped these days with 30 bone-shattering rounds per magazine? If you're a parent with school-age children, the fear of a Columbine, Parkland or Uvalde-type event is impossible to fully suppress."

The crazy thing is that it's everywhere. Malls, stores, theaters, on the street, in the park, parking lots... it doesn't matter. We have too damn many people running around with guns. Many of which are only a hair's breadth from going trigger happy. They go from "law abiding citizen" to nutcase with a gun in less than 30 seconds.

I do not envy those with school aged children and grandchildren.

Back