Big Guy Appreciation

Hi Everyone, hope you all are well. Been busy last few days and probably will be next few days. Anyone feel free to post whatever you like if you want. Just checking in :rose:

hey everyone....I been crazy busy. How is everyone? Hope you ladies didnt forget about us big guys.

Saw this thread and I figured this was a good spot to get some new pics out there...

I'm 6', 260# and, um...nicely packaged as well. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• At Hanauma Bay.jpg
    At Hanauma Bay.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 93
  • very special me.jpg
    very special me.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 107
Wellll, I guess I'll put one out here. Of course I'm hiding behind a guitar ^.^

IMG_0389_zps9ab36add.jpg

I'll put some of mine back up since its been a bit

Last edited:
Love it, do you play? :rose:

Very nice and we get a butt too!! :rose:

well thank you! glad you enjoy my butt!

So ladies, when you see nude pics of a guy, like frontal nude, do you prefer him to be hard or not? or does it matter to you?

well thank you! glad you enjoy my butt!

So ladies, when you see nude pics of a guy, like frontal nude, do you prefer him to be hard or not? or does it matter to you?
I'm not picky about that really, what ever mood you're in is fine.
I do play! and not just guitar actually. ^.^
Yeah? What else? What kind of music?
Ok ladies...I'm REALLY putting myself out there for this one. Not sure how long it will be up for.

I made this video the other day and thought I would share it. Please comment if you like it. Really freaking out on this one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdkwnkey101pqwq/video_00003.mp4

That's HOT!! Thank you for sharing it with us!! I loved it!! :rose::rose::heart:

I'm not picky about that really, what ever mood you're in is fine.

Yeah? What else? What kind of music?

That's HOT!! Thank you for sharing it with us!! I loved it!! :rose::rose::heart:

Well thank you so much!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I think big cuddly men are fantastic and this thread makes me happy. Love the guitar picture!

Ok ladies...I'm REALLY putting myself out there for this one. Not sure how long it will be up for.

I made this video the other day and thought I would share it. Please comment if you like it. Really freaking out on this one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdkwnkey101pqwq/video_00003.mp4

BREATHE! No need to freak out, I never get tired of hearing a man grunt/moan/pant. ;)

I think big cuddly men are fantastic and this thread makes me happy. Love the guitar picture!

BREATHE! No need to freak out, I never get tired of hearing a man grunt/moan/pant. ;)

thank you so much for stopping by! Did you enjoy the video?

I don't have time to watch the vid...but I am loving all the men in this thread :heart::heart::heart:

Back