Big Guy Appreciation

I applaud you bro, not many of us bigger guys have the courage to post pics, but maybe you will inspire us to :)

Thank you. You guys don't have to show as much as I did. You can be fully clothed if you want or just a shirt off or whatever you're comfortable with. As you can see, the ladies want to see more.

I am not sure I have the balls to put my ass on here. I do applaud you for taking the chance!

So glad to find this. Been a little down, thinking about all my fantasies, and thinking they'd never happen because I am a little overweight. Glad to know there are those who might still find me attractive to help me with my desires.

Really wish I could whistle right now.

I put my lips together and blow and nothing happens

Woot woooo. That's my attempt at a wolf whistle.

I wanna see more of that tattoo please and thank you :cool:

I wanna see more of that tattoo please and thank you :cool:

here is a close up of it. It's from a painting a friend of mine had done.

It has a bible verse on it, though I'm not religious, I just liked the look and meaning behind the whole thing.

Last edited:
here is a close up of it. It's from a painting a friend of mine had done.

It has a bible verse on it, though I'm not religious, I just liked the look and meaning behind the whole thing.

Oooooooooooh me gusta!

So, these are my first online photos ever. Be nice, and if you can't be nice, at least be kind. :D

Attachments

• On.jpg
    On.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 101
  • Off.jpg
    Off.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 89
So, these are my first online photos ever. Be nice, and if you can't be nice, at least be kind. :D

Thanks for sharing Mark! Ok ladies, show Mark some appreciation.

Just wanted to mention, I took mine down since I don't like to leave pics up for too long.

Thank you Mark for posting!

Thanks! I'll remember to take 'em down after a bit. I'm very, very new to the game.

its totally up to you how long you leave them up. Just my own preference. Even though I don't show my face, my tattoo is pretty obvious. So whatever you're comfortable with.

Back