Bicurious looking to party n play

I have always fantasized about sleeping naked and being awaken by wonderful sensations of being touched... feeling myself harden, and realizing that I am not alone in bed....

Having the time of your life...........

I have always fantasized about sleeping naked and being awaken by wonderful sensations of being touched... feeling myself harden, and realizing that I am not alone in bed....

If u didn't liv so far away I would be right over and jump in bed with u.Touching every part of your body having fantastic sex together baby.;):kiss:

Jenna2641 I know I have shared a variation of this other places, but it is the first thing that popped into my head. To have a man laying flat on his back in the middle of the bed, his arms tied above his head. Me sitting straddling his legs and done up in stockings, garters, panties, bra, wig and make up. From here I would slowly massage his cock with oil. Stroking ever so slowly. Enjoying the feel of his cock seeming to grow harder and harder as my hands and fingers run the oil up and down his shaft. Hearing his moans of pleasure. His begging me to stop and begging me not. Feeling his body tremble under me as I slowly build him up. Making the cum rise up from his balls and up the shaft. Him feeling every inch of its travel until it explodes out the end of his cock and he cries out at the top of his lungs in sweet release. Watching it shoot up with such force that it shoots over his head, onto his face, and on to his chest. Ooooo! That sounds like such fun!
03-17-2012 12:07 PM

I have taken part in something like this with a partner and it is absolutely mind blowing the orgasm is absolutely amazing and would love to do this again, however this time I would like to be wearing a tight waist cinching corset attached to my stockings this would make me feel even sexier.

Joanne:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back