Mid-40's Male CD, Versatile, 719 Area for Chat OR Play I Host!

Superfungurl

SissyCumSlut
As the headline states, I am a single (divorced) Caucasian male, I say "bi" but honestly, I enjoy how women look but uninterested in involving myself with one. Men appreciate cock so much more! And better! I am versatile but lean towards sub, love to please a nice cock and balls! I have tons of clothes and can host in the 719 area and am very flexible in my schedule. I can be very, very sexual/kinky but also really enjoy the sensual aspects.

OMG, I wrote a nice, detailed post and somehow lost most of it! OK, well...just know I love many different activities (not into piss/scat), love to CD and meet for fun (host or travel) and if you just want to have some hot chat? That's cool as well! What I love most of all is giving a nice, clean set of cock and balls some oral worship...much more than a mere "BJ". Love to dress, kind of an exhibitionist, many fantasies I'd love to fulfill! Let's talk about that!

What I really love...truly...is hot semen! In me, on me...I love it! Just the night before last had a new friend over...he ended up giving me a facial...I so enjoy the feeling of warm semen splashing on my face, and made sure he immediately put his cock into my mouth to get those last drops...I love leaving the cock in my mouth far after the spasms subside...as it gets soft...then give it a nice kiss when we're done.

My fantasy, which I'd totally love to see happen, would be to dress and serve a guy's poker party, Superbowl party, etc...and be the guest of honor in the ensuing blobang! Yum! Women do not appreciate how beautiful a nice cock and hot semen are! I do! If you let me, I can show you...

Well that just got me hard! If I was in your area I would be more than willing to visit you a few times a week so you could help me help you.
I agree with you as far as how somemen typically enjoy giving oral pleasure more than woman. I've received many bjs from woman and one from a male. This male showed enthusiasm matched to none and really appreciated the opportunity. Too bad it was a one time thing due to this being a work event and we live in different States.

Well that just got me hard! If I was in your area I would be more than willing to visit you a few times a week so you could help me help you.
I agree with you as far as how somemen typically enjoy giving oral pleasure more than woman. I've received many bjs from woman and one from a male. This male showed enthusiasm matched to none and really appreciated the opportunity. Too bad it was a one time thing due to this being a work event and we live in different States.
Exactly! And enthusiasm does not always equal "quality" 100% of the time however...it helps with ANY sexual act to actually be enjoying what you are doing...it goes a long way!

You're exactly right. Even if the act isn't done perfect the enthusiasm makes up for it. Normal bjs from a woman is just get it done like a chore. I can admit I've never had a bad bj but I have to admit the guy who sucked me off was the best I've ever received. It wasn't rushed, there was attention given to every part and he even rubbed over my asshole with his finger.
I hung out with this guy most of the week. We even slept with other woman during that week. Work functions are great for infidelity. I remember our last night out and at the bar when he just looked at me and said you want a bj to remember. I responded with that sounds good to me. Didn't realize at first he was the one offering the bj. I thought it was just a general question. A couple more drinks and he said go to your room and get showered I will be up in 30 min. He knocked, I let him in wearing only a robe. He walked past me, pulled the tie open and dropped to his knees. Later moved to the couch where he positioned himself between my legs and went to work. I finally busted in his mouth. He was able to swallow everything and made sure to suck every last drop and continued to clean me up until I was totally limp. Told me I tasted great and thanked me and made his way back to his room. I asked if he would do this again before we had to check out. He agreed but things didn't work out when checking out and having to make his flight.

You're exactly right. Even if the act isn't done perfect the enthusiasm makes up for it. Normal bjs from a woman is just get it done like a chore. I can admit I've never had a bad bj but I have to admit the guy who sucked me off was the best I've ever received. It wasn't rushed, there was attention given to every part and he even rubbed over my asshole with his finger.
I hung out with this guy most of the week. We even slept with other woman during that week. Work functions are great for infidelity. I remember our last night out and at the bar when he just looked at me and said you want a bj to remember. I responded with that sounds good to me. Didn't realize at first he was the one offering the bj. I thought it was just a general question. A couple more drinks and he said go to your room and get showered I will be up in 30 min. He knocked, I let him in wearing only a robe. He walked past me, pulled the tie open and dropped to his knees. Later moved to the couch where he positioned himself between my legs and went to work. I finally busted in his mouth. He was able to swallow everything and made sure to suck every last drop and continued to clean me up until I was totally limp. Told me I tasted great and thanked me and made his way back to his room. I asked if he would do this again before we had to check out. He agreed but things didn't work out when checking out and having to make his flight.
I know of what you speak! When I was a corporate cog, I traveled sometimes...and yeah, perfect scenario. Having said that, I'm in the S CO area...so...I think it would be so fun to, how to say it...answer the call of "bored in my hotel room". The last person I met and gave oral pleasure to apologized for how long it took him to orgasm and my thought (and response) was, are you kidding me? Every minute was absolute fun for me, so...no need to apologize! Yeah...he's coming over tonight. Think of me if your travels ever bring you to the fine state of CO!

You are both lucky to have found each other. I would really enjoy that scenario. Enjoy your evening with him and think of me for a minute or so lol

You are both lucky to have found each other. I would really enjoy that scenario. Enjoy your evening with him and think of me for a minute or so lol
Well, to be honest "during" I'm not thinking of too much at all! But...I did offer in another thread to give an account, while of course retaining all anonymity of players involved (except me and...I don't care!)

I want to hear all about it. Swallow, facial?????
I worshipped his cock and balls for a lengthy period of time...big balls...and when he came I did not let a drop escape...and I held his cock in my mouth as he spasmed...they got further apart and I still kept him in my mouth...until he was so soft...and then I let him go. And? I'm starving again!

Back