Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*slips in, placing a long, slow, soft kiss on your lips, lingering, exploring, paying special attention to your lower lip*

*turns around and catches you before you can escape, wrapping myself around you like a kitten*

Hey ya, pretty.

*turns around and catches you before you can escape, wrapping myself around you like a kitten*

Hey ya, pretty.

*running fingers through your hair, nail scratching the back of your neck lightly*

hello there, kitty

*running fingers through your hair, nail scratching the back of your neck lightly*

hello there, kitty

Still hanging on and hanging in...

*turns to nip your fingers with my teeth*

And though my pussy is inherent, I am still far too much wolf to be easily tamed.

:kiss:

Still hanging on and hanging in...

*turns to nip your fingers with my teeth*

And though my pussy is inherent, I am still far too much wolf to be easily tamed.

:kiss:

*my face very very very close to yours, eyes bright*
I wouldn't want you any other way...and you know it

*my face very very very close to yours, eyes bright*
I wouldn't want you any other way...and you know it

*tugs you closer, to plant a kiss on the corner of your (oh so pretty) mouth*

The feeling, beautiful one, is entirely mutual...

what makes you think you'd be doing the seduction? You know I'm not your average girl for you to...take

I will take you, because you want me to, more than you will admit. I will keep you because I want to...and then when you need a moment to explore...I will lay back and let you do what you do...thus making it an equal opportunity seduction. Hot, yes?

I will take you, because you want me to, more than you will admit. I will keep you because I want to...and then when you need a moment to explore...I will lay back and let you do what you do...thus making it an equal opportunity seduction. Hot, yes?

oh...oh...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hi everyone, this thread is very, very nice......it makes this bi newbie want to curl up on someones lap and get in to some deep, deep female worship. :)

I'm an excellent cuddler, neck kisser...... :heart:

Hi everyone, this thread is very, very nice......it makes this bi newbie want to curl up on someones lap and get in to some deep, deep female worship. :)

I'm an excellent cuddler, neck kisser...... :heart:

*smiles* Greetings there Sugar...welcome...:rose:

*ponders offering her lap* :kiss:

mmm, from the looks of your avatar.....I would fit on your lap very nicely, perfect for kissing, neck nuzzling.....paying homage to your beautiful cleavage. ;)

*smirks*

I would say say...straddled over my lap facing me so that warm breath is felt over my breasts could be most comfortable for such things as kissing....nuzzling at the nape...and ahhh yes the homage to the mighty breasts :kiss:

*smirks*

I would say say...straddled over my lap facing me so that warm breath is felt over my breasts could be most comfortable for such things as kissing....nuzzling at the nape...and ahhh yes the homage to the mighty breasts :kiss:

I'm straddling your lap, nuzzling and purring like a kitty, pressing my face and lips from your soft neck down to your sweet breasts.....and uh oh.....I seemed to have climbed onto your lap with no panties on. :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back