Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello girls :) i'm bi curious... never done much beyond kissing with a girl, figured i'd say hi to everyone while i'm lurking :D :heart::kiss:

It's late night and I am on the Late Night Thread ... what do you know?!! LOL

I have met a woman and I have gone out with her 4 times. :D
I get to see her again tomorrow. ;)
We had sex on our first date :eek:

It's late night and I am on the Late Night Thread ... what do you know?!! LOL

I have met a woman and I have gone out with her 4 times. :D
I get to see her again tomorrow. ;)
We had sex on our first date :eek:

You mean you didn't have sex on the first date with every woman you have dated?:D

You mean you didn't have sex on the first date with every woman you have dated?:D

The women I have had sex with were on the first date. There have been women I have only been on one date with and we never had sex. We just didn't click enough to have sex, I guess.

I love your new AV, Sinful_whispers. My eyes gravitate to your beautiful tits, wanting so badly to touch them. :kiss::kiss::kiss: *licking my lips" and getting hot. Hope to see u here the next time I'm on. :rose:

Last edited:
I love your new AV, Sinful_whispers. My eyes gravitate to your beautiful tits, wanting so badly to touch them. :kiss::kiss::kiss: *licking my lips" and getting hot. Hope to see u here the next time I'm on. :rose:

*leans in and licks those lips in return* :kiss:

I lurk about...never know where I'll turn up :D

hi ladies. :kiss:'s to all of you. welcome kitten. your pics made me purr;). perhaps we can chat sometime. sweet, sinful, jessy. nice to see all of you,alyssa

Just wanted to say hi to all the beautiful ladies on here. I am very bi, have been with my share of ladies but has been way too long since the last....:kiss:

*You can't baby* ;):kiss: My hands caressing them, so soft, fingers playing with your nipples*

* I want to taste them, breaking our kiss, my lips travel down your throat, tasting you with my tongue...*:kiss:

*slip in and snuggles the sweet pussy giving her a few strokes*

no time to play today girl...:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back