Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh! hope you have someone to give you a little massage!:rose:

Now..thats an image..Curious all oiled up...not the cold oil..the warming oil..sitting over a low flame...the hint of vanilla or jasmine....

dipping fingertips..soft flesh...gentle kneading..massaging...*sighs*

hello girls.....anyone wanna join me for a drink on the sofa?

*slides on it with oiled fingers and attacks Monaku...slipping my hands under her shirt and groping her breasts with oily fingertips..slipping my fingers and thumbs about her nipples..tugging feeling them release from my tips..as I give her one big ol' sloppy juicy smooch...and run out* :kiss:

Hmm..maybe I need to slip in there with subliminal messages on all kinda things i wish to do to you?

Not bad..tossed and turned a bit..but hell thats normal for me. I'm up a few hours in the night..go back to bed for 1-2 hrs and up again...usually why I stay signed in on Lit..so I can write and post then do it again a bit later.

oooh...my flatmates shouldn't better come in then! the first time I had a wet dream...I took all my clothes off without knowing and my mum came in asking what the heck I am doing, since dad could come in...i was like...I didnt even know myself! hehe

ahh, i was wondering about that...it seems..I always see you on!

oooh...my flatmates shouldn't better come in then! the first time I had a wet dream...I took all my clothes off without knowing and my mum came in asking what the heck I am doing, since dad could come in...i was like...I didnt even know myself! hehe

ahh, i was wondering about that...it seems..I always see you on!

LOL..caught almost in the act Dreamy?

Yea, i tend to forget to sign off as well too..bad habit..post and close the site up.

LOL..caught almost in the act Dreamy?

Yea, i tend to forget to sign off as well too..bad habit..post and close the site up.

hehe, not in the act...but I was all hot and naked...and mum woke me up...-.-
another habit of mine..is that I cant wear long stuff...they will be somewhere on the floor on the next day..^^

ooh...was in lingerie shop today...that gave my head even a bigger swing! ;)

what have you been up to?

hehe, not in the act...but I was all hot and naked...and mum woke me up...-.-
another habit of mine..is that I cant wear long stuff...they will be somewhere on the floor on the next day..^^

ooh...was in lingerie shop today...that gave my head even a bigger swing! ;)

what have you been up to?

I cant wear stuff to bed..I sleep naked as the day i was born..I feel like im choking..caught..weird thing..but naked is good! :D

LOL..find aything interesting?

sheesh..little this and that..actually..working on a computer..getting it ready for sale.

I cant wear stuff to bed..I sleep naked as the day i was born..I feel like im choking..caught..weird thing..but naked is good! :D

LOL..find aything interesting?

sheesh..little this and that..actually..working on a computer..getting it ready for sale.

i agree naked is good :D..did a few times...but too annoying to find clothes if i need to go to toilet or to get the door while being sleepy..^^

saw something interesting..or rather a few, but didnt buy...but now, i notice I do not have a bra that does not show the strap...so I am interested in this smart bra, where you can tie your bra in various way. but i was more looking at the sexy stuff :eek: want some sexy stuff

ooh..hope that it is not being a pain in the ass...they so can be sometimes!

i agree naked is good :D..did a few times...but too annoying to find clothes if i need to go to toilet or to get the door while being sleepy..^^

saw something interesting..or rather a few, but didnt buy...but now, i notice I do not have a bra that does not show the strap...so I am interested in this smart bra, where you can tie your bra in various way. but i was more looking at the sexy stuff :eek: want some sexy stuff

ooh..hope that it is not being a pain in the ass...they so can be sometimes!

there are alot of bras out there now that dont show straps and they have this new gadget out there that is like a small rectangle..matbe vencro or sticky kind of on both sides where it adhears the strap to the clothing so it doesnt show.

npe..easy fixjust the part i need I cant get till morrow ..no biggy i catch up on stuff..

there are alot of bras out there now that dont show straps and they have this new gadget out there that is like a small rectangle..matbe vencro or sticky kind of on both sides where it adhears the strap to the clothing so it doesnt show.

npe..easy fixjust the part i need I cant get till morrow ..no biggy i catch up on stuff..

yea saw taht too..have to see tmr...thx!
*yawn* need sleep....*lean in and gives you a kiss*:kiss:

wishing everyone a good nite!!!:kiss:

I return the kiss.....and feel her oily fingers in my wet pussy......

"oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!" I moan as she plays with my clit....

I kiss her back....my tongue touches hers.......

my hand cups her breast....my fingers pinch her nipple........

Bi for Years and Years

I've identified as a bisexual woman for years and years. I don't know how many men I've slept with and I don't know how many women I've slept with - but I have a great sex life.

However, my best sex is with my husband. He's straight, but he is in support of who I am. He's my lover and my best friend.

Jolie du Pre

:rose:Happy Tuesday Lovlies of Lit!:rose:

In_My_Hand.gif

wow...just peeking in...and what an amazing pic mesmerizing me...

happy tue to you too..Sinful..:kiss: and to every sexy lady here on lit...especially alyssa:kiss:

Tis a favorite of mine I found a while back on a random site and saved it. makes me smile.

Thank you very much Dreamy. :kiss:

good morning ladies. a big sloppy:kiss: to you sinful, since you are the only one here today.

and to you dreamy, wherever you are,.:rose:

good morning ladies. a big sloppy:kiss: to you sinful, since you are the only one here today.

and to you dreamy, wherever you are,.:rose:

ahh...good morning hotness...*returns the wonderful tasty morning sloppy smooch back atcha*

Yea i;m like a bad penny...I keep returning!

ahh...good morning hotness...*returns the wonderful tasty morning sloppy smooch back atcha*

Yea i;m like a bad penny...I keep returning!

and i like pennies my dear. i love to caress them. feel their every curve. hold them tight so they can feel my warmth:)

i return your kiss. our tongues dancing together:kiss:

and i like pennies my dear. i love to caress them. feel their every curve. hold them tight so they can feel my warmth:)

i return your kiss. our tongues dancing together:kiss:

hmm..pennies get tucked into pockets...so close to warmth...

*suckles the tip of yours as my lips slide from it*

okies need to take care of something..be back in a bit ..:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back